Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties (20232 Views)

Soldiers Stop EFCC Operatives From Marking Jafaru Mohammed's Forfeited Assets / EFCC Gets Court Order To Seize Properties Linked To NSA Monguno / Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by Xscape047: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2021
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by Fasindo: 9:55am On Mar 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see more properties belonging to these potbelly generals being sized, I see sanity returning back to our armed forces, I see a Southerner heading the military. This I have Seen.
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by Fasindo: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see more properties belonging to these potbelly generals being sized, I see sanity returning back to our armed forces, I see a Southerner heading the military. This I have Seen.
A southerner is already heading d millitary, the CDS in d person of Gen. Irabor is a southerner
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by LZAA: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Lzaa Imhotep you see...no coneheaded structured element here!!! Why?! They don't know who is Jafaru Mohammed!!!!

But all fatais, mufutaus, mumunis,kabirus,nurudeen,tajudeen,all coneheaded structures know everything about Diezani Oduah,Asari,PEJ,Tompolo,and they tried desparately to rope in the ever blessed Ngozi Okonjo Iweala...the coneheads can tell you all their history paa pa!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 17, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Lzaa Imhotep you see...no coneheaded structured element here!!! Why?! They don't know who is Jafaru Mohammed!!!!

But all fatais, mufutaus, mumunis,kabirus,nurudeen,tajudeen,all coneheaded structures know everything about Diezani Oduah,Asari,PEJ,Tompolo,and they tried desparately to rope in the ever blessed Ngozi Okonjo Iweala...the coneheads can tell you all their history paa pa!!!
I just want to hear from our sons bambambiglo and monogamy.

Sai APC

Cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by adesegun121(m): 10:05am On Mar 17, 2021
Ok
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 17, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
Bbb
are you the hndrx fm that wsgrp?
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by Blackman101: 10:14am On Mar 17, 2021
while I am not in support of corruption in anyway, is the EFCC saying all the properties list above a proceed of corruption?

So the man, a b/General cannot afford some of this properties through is salaries and allowance in all his years in service.

i hope is not an over kill sha

God is watching us all
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by Gireiboy(m): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
So, is true that general LEO Irabor is from Sokoto State.
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 17, 2021
Won't he be prosecuted as well?
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by Trimjos: 10:27am On Mar 17, 2021
wwwihy:
Next is Peter Obi, for using Anambra money to build Next Shopping Complex in Abuja and Portharcout. He refused to invest the stolen money in Anambra after confessing to have corruptly enrich himself and his family.

Mynd44 lalasticlala mynd44 Seun
Spreading false information - Rule 8
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by gimakon2(m): 10:28am On Mar 17, 2021
Hehehehee.
When them start with this man, the story ehn.. Okay. No be Nigeria again?
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:29am On Mar 17, 2021
perkyB:
are you the hndrx fm that wsgrp?
which whatsapp group lol I'm actually in a whole lots of whatsapp groups
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by gimakon2(m): 10:29am On Mar 17, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Imagine what your life has been reduced to, Eriggs.

You have now become a jobless nairaland commenter. You can't even keep a simple business running, but you can type senseless epistle.

You are an example of what a human shouldn't become

+5000

Finish him! Wasere! this is complete Fatality!
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by hybridblood07(m): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2021
It's not possible to seize his Dubai properties Sir.
Mabizeka:
How about Buratai Dubai properties
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by hybridblood07(m): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2021
Redmi over infinix anytime anyday
Kiezodumah:
pls a quick one, between a redmi and infinix fone which is better irrespective of specifications?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by superjab247: 10:42am On Mar 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Stop seeing rubbish grin who make you prophet?I saw someone with this your pattern on twitter grin

Keep it up,one day u go blow and get a million dollar contract to prophesy about the future to world leaders cheesy
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by Okoroawusa: 10:48am On Mar 17, 2021
Tannhauser:
tongue
Until the EFCC makes it crystal clear to Nigerians the criteria on which it makes the decision to investigate a person or not, it will continue to be seen as a dog doing its master's (govt.)bidding and all its activities will be seen as nought but selective witchhunts.

I neither know nor care about the general in question but...
An investigating agency should share its modus operandi with you?
Where have you seen that one done anywhere in the world? FBI?
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by elmessiahs(m): 10:55am On Mar 17, 2021
They don't prosecute their brothers e.g. Mr gandollar, Mr sweet that is shehu shema of katsina, etc.
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by jamace(m): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2021
Mabizeka:
Godson immunity...
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by zoedew: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2021
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by JerkyChan(m): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2021
Brig Gen Jafaru Mohammed...this man is too rich for a Brig Gen I swear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzV9HDe39xI
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by seyigiggle: 11:48am On Mar 17, 2021
ICPC have jailed more people than EFCC.

BigDawsNet:
Tha Effcc boss is very active

They give Icpc some jobs naw

Or what's the functions
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by space9880: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2021
Mabizeka:
he bought them from his personal savings grin
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by fashrola(m): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
Divine202:
Many a times, I wish I can beg the Nigerian Government to allow EFCC to do their job without any interference whatsoever to establish a trust between the political class and electorates again

lol...... EFCC is working for the presidency..... So now EFCC is working for APC against the opposition (And party members trying to show themselves), It has been so and will ever be due to the corrupt nature of our system
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by BigDawsNet: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
seyigiggle:
ICPC have jailed more people than EFCC.

Really... That's great news
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by maxell(f): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
wwwihy:
Next is Peter Obi, for using Anambra money to build Next Shopping Complex in Abuja and Portharcout. He refused to invest the stolen money in Anambra after confessing to have corruptly enrich himself and his family.

I don’t think they will target Peter Obi. Unless he has enemies in high places that I’m unaware of.
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by DONFASZY(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
I hope he will nt b selective incorrupted cases or ve agenda benefits for apc
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by NLPoliceWoman: 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
RTR
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by ajl: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Halted Jonathan's Plan To Sack Workers - Garba Shehu / Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel / Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.