Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties (20231 Views)

Soldiers Stop EFCC Operatives From Marking Jafaru Mohammed's Forfeited Assets / EFCC Gets Court Order To Seize Properties Linked To NSA Monguno / Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by mechanics(m): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hmmmm, just for one person, will he sleep in all the houses at the same time?
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by jrusky(m): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2021
Divine202:
Many a times, I wish I can beg the Nigerian Government to allow EFCC to do their job without any interference whatsoever to establish a trust between the political class and electorates again

Bro what you said is good and very correct but will they stay off the efcc neck? No. Let this Jafaru join apc bro I bet you the music will change then Mallami will called efcc and say transfer the case to my table and that is the end of it.
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by toplinetrtrend: 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

You are a bias person. Mannabbgrills also breaks nairaland rule by having multiple monickers. Of course you will not see that.

After all, you go by the monicker police; as a result, you have a reputation to protect, the reputation of a morally corrupt entity. cheesy

You and mannabbgrills have something in common. You are both morally corrupt. cheesy

The fact that you are bias makes you irresponsible.

And to you, mannabbgrills, you are very easy to predict. You know I have discovered that you are also Eriggs. So, you can't use Eriggs to report again. You now go and hire another monicker, NLpolicewoman, to do it for you. cheesy. You are very easy to predict. cheesy cheesy.

By the way, how is your chronic depression these days? Is it getting worse? wink

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
which whatsapp group lol I'm actually in a whole lots of whatsapp groups
cant remember the name but you dnt stay in nigeria right?
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
perkyB:
cant remember the name but you dnt stay in nigeria right?
oh yeah I'm in Nacogdoches. Can you message me through the whatsapp GC
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 20, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
oh yeah I'm in Nacogdoches. Can you message me through the whatsapp GC
it isnt that one it think its shifters smtin
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:27am On Mar 20, 2021
perkyB:
it isnt that one it think its shifters smtin
dammn I can't hear you
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 20, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
dammn I can't hear you
the name has shifters in it
Re: EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:45am On Mar 20, 2021
perkyB:
the name has shifters in it
oh okay so no now what do you do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live / Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security / Audu’s Death, Faleke’s Legal Significance & Why The Law Cannot author Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.