Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Thrift App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Thrift App (415 Views)

Do You Give Loans To Your Thrift Customers / I Need A Thrift App / I Need A Thrift Collection Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thrift App by 1saed: 9:55am On Mar 17, 2021
As this year, 2021 begins on a slow pace, lots of businesses are looking to technology for magical solutions to the myriad challenges facing their daily operations. Albeit difficult, some are much more easier killing to take the risk of paying huge sums in securing this solution to enhance their business.

Daily contribution companies are not left out. And as their daily transactions grow in volume, so is their desire for a quick fix, with respect to record keeping , SMS alerts and periodic reports.

As at today, 1/1/21, I can recommend one of such solutions. Asides easy to use and a smooth interface, the app truly provides a very basic solution to the problems faced by thrift collection businesses in Africa.

This app produces

1. Daily reports for each merchants and cashiers
2. Weekly reports
3. Monthly reports

4. Sms alerts to customers who make a contribution

5. OTP for additional security

And it can give direct access to customers who want to

Here is a link

http://thriftplus.pythonanywhere.com

If you have anything to discuss about this solution, reach us

Mathew

Re: Thrift App by africonn: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
What were u thinking when u designed this solution, I would like to tap into ur thought process
Re: Thrift App by 1saed: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2021
Contact me, let's discuss

(1) (Reply)

Launch The Next Ground-breaking App Using Appify / E Naira Now On Play Store And App Store / Web2 vs Web3: Some Of The Major Differences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.