Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles (44479 Views)

Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA / Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) / Birnin Gwari Washed After El-Rufai Visited Their King (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by Plut01: 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2021

Utter rubbish!
You mean bandits attacked an emir by dropping 8 bullets on his cars? Same bandits that operate in the same level with international terrorist organization?

A clear planned game. watch as the Emir will cash out soon.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by enemachris(m): 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2021
If you like call them bandits or hoodlums, this are youths you stole their rights and social security coming for you grin
Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by kmaster007: 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
E no choke but he hang
Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by AbuAeesha: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2021
Subsidybad21:

And I also hope the Southern versions get to their governors too

Maybe bills would be passed to properly fund the police and the law enforcement agencies....

We are a nation of 200 million, yet spend less than one tenth of what New York City spends on its police force....to police less than 30 million people.
Calm down and stop these comparism, over 150yrs after US got independence was nigeria as country existing? so...
Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2021
AbuAeesha:

Calm down and stop these comparism, over 150yrs after US got independence was nigeria as country existing? so...

Well, we do have a lot of examples to follow....

Also, the fact is, you want a well equipped police force that can be very active? It requires money. Lots of money.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by Gandollaar(f): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
Nameaboki Arewa1stSon Itsmeaboki thebosstrevor1 silvernorgold Arrewa quotasystem

It's like nothing else happens in that your hell hole than bloodshed every second.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by limeta(f): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
Arrangee shooting
Emir just say what you want
leave taqiyya out of it
Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by saintol(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2021
This is just at the "Preface" of the entire book. By the time the "Introduction" is started, they will be attacking you in your so called palace. You are only getting what you made. Una never see anything...
Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by seguno2: 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
Wickedfacts:
That's what Boko Haram has always wanted. Congratulations to Buhari, bandits and Bokos.

Why do they all start with B?

Buhari
Bandits
Boko Haram

Truly wicked facts.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2021
I'm Very Sure This Emir Never Give Them Supports.. If They Like Make Dem Kill Him I Don't Care, Na Dem Get Their Emir
Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by superjab247: 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
Subsidybad21:

Maybe bills would be passed to properly fund the police and the law enforcement agencies....

We are a nation of 200 million, yet spend less than one tenth of what New York City spends on its police force....to police less than 30 million people.
What have Nigeria police done to show that they require and justify the need for more funds to be spent on them
Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by lexy2014: 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2021
Subsidybad21:

Really? Is it because of funding that d govt can't provide security thru d police?

How does d NYPD use it's police budget & how does d NPF use it's police budget?

Pls what is d GDP/GMP of new york and what is d GDP of nigeria?
Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by superjab247: 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
Subsidybad21:

Well, we do have a lot of examples to follow....

Also, the fact is, you want a well equipped police force that can be very active? It requires money. Lots of money.
Naija police is enough to handle any challenge in the country,those clamouring for more funds for the police are nothing but greedy policemen and corrupt and looting seeking politicians.criminals even operate close to police stations without fear.policestations with officers armed with ak rifles can't repel armrobbers that attack them,shey na when u give them nuclear bombs and launchers that's when naija police men go secure their stations abi?

A NPF officer is armed with a fully loaded AK-47,Hilux,their stations are in every area yet they refuse to respond to distress calls.

So they should give naija police an F-22 raptor fighter jet and an M1A2 Abram tank before dem do their work Abi
Gerrrrrrrarrrrrahere

1 Like

Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
superjab247:

Naija police is enough to handle any challenge in the country,those clamouring for more funds for the police are nothing but greedy policemen and corrupt and looting seeking politicians.criminals even operate close to police stations without fear.policestations with officers armed with ak rifles can't repel armrobbers that attack them,shey na when u give them nuclear bombs and launchers that's when naija police men go secure their stations abi?

A NPF officer is armed with a fully loaded AK-47,Hilux,their stations are in every area yet they refuse to respond to distress calls.

So they should give naija police an F-22 raptor fighter jet and an M1A2 Abram tank before dem do their work Abi
Gerrrrrrrarrrrrahere

So, 1.3billion dollars is enough to police 200 million people, across all terrain?..when some countires spend ten times that to police lesser populaitons.

Right.

Either funding is increased, for things like salaries (which was on the ENDSARS agenda), training, and better weaponry...because not every police station has access to AK and Hilux vans......or we stop complaining, and accept the bad state of the police.

You are expecting the Nigeria police to be like the UK police with one twentieth of the funding. Impossicant.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2021
superjab247:

What have Nigeria police done to show that they require and justify the need for more funds to be spent on them

Why are you expecting the Nigeria police to be like foreign police forces when they have less than one tenth to one thirtieth of the funding?
Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Really? Is it because of funding that d govt can't provide security thru d police?

And why are you expecting the Nigeria police force to perform like the NYPD with one tenth of the NYPD's budget?
Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by lexy2014: 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
Subsidybad21:

And why are you expecting the Nigeria police force to perform like the NYPD with one tenth of the NYPD's budget?

Can u show me where u & I had a discussion where I said what u stated above? Meanwhile:

Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by nogragra: 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
Amotolongbo:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/17/photonews-gunmen-attack-emir-birnin-gwari-zubairu-maigwari-ii-his-way-lady
North aren't seen nothing yet the bounty harvest of their generational evil will be more than basket full. Just the beginning.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Can u show me where u & I had a discussion where I said what u stated above? Meanwhile:

It is implied in your comment. You think the Nigeria police has enough cash and they are not working well because they embezzle it all ...

While the amount of cash they have is not enough really in the first place.

Like most Nigerians you labour under the belief that we have a lot of money, when we don't. We are a resource dependent nation, dependent on resources whose prices we don't control.

So, why do you expect the Nigerian Police to perform at the level of the NYPD with less than one tenth of the budget, and a higher population to police?

Awaiting your answer.....
Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by lexy2014: 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
Subsidybad21:

It is implied in your comment. You think the Nigeria police has enough cash and they are not working well because they embezzle it all ...

While the amount of cash they have is not enough really in the first place.

Like most Nigerians you labour under the belief that we have a lot of money, when we don't. We are a resource dependent nation, dependent on resources whose prices we don't control.

So, why do you expect the Nigerian Police to perform at the level of the NYPD with less than one tenth of the budget, and a higher population to police?

Awaiting your answer.....

Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by biggy26: 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
Tolexander:
They are gradually getting to El Rufai
He is their boss.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by superjab247: 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
Subsidybad21:

So, 1.3billion dollars is enough to police 200 million people, across all terrain?..when some countires spend ten times that to police lesser populaitons.

Right.

Either funding is increased, for things like salaries (which was on the ENDSARS agenda), training, and better weaponry...because not every police station has access to AK and Hilux vans......or we stop complaining, and accept the bad state of the police.

You are expecting the Nigeria police to be like the UK police with one twentieth of the funding. Impossicant.
I am now beginning to see that I am typing and arguing with a police sympathiser police man or maybe the lazy and greedy type.

Yes,U policemen don't need any more funding okay because u haven't proven to Nigerians that u deserve it 1.3 billion is equivalent to 630 billion naira and mind you stop using dollars to justify your vile and greed claims because this is Nigeria and things aren't as expensive as we have in Europe and Usa.every policeman in naija carries ak-47 rifle,even policemen in Germany carries pump action rifles but here u can see a policeman ready to unleash mayhem due to refusal of the victim to pay a bribe as little as 50 naira.

U talk about funding as if every other government workers in public sector receives 10,million naira monthly,naija police don't need funding because no matter the money spent on their heads they will still be like Oliver twist "demanding for more"the police ought to be more patriotic than other government establishments.the police should deal with the corruption in their hierarchy first.

Crime is prevalent today because the useless police would always bail criminals even deadly ones back to the society instead of prosecuting them,a policeman can change statement against an innocent person with a bribe as little as 2,000 naira,nobody in his right sense of mind is ready to report criminals to the police because of their evil nature and bribe infested brains.

If police in various locations of Nigeria do their job we Nigerians would know,but locations with more police personnel usually experience more violence with nonchalant attitude from the police in responding to distress calls I know what am saying.

Go work on your flaws before requesting bigger pay,ooooh u want more salaries so that u can drink more beer and sleep lazily in your barracks while waiting for alert Abi grin grin
Useless corrupt beings
Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by SilentBurner(m): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
[/color][color=#006600]
SimplyFacts:
To more youths now, banditry & kidnapping are now sure ways to success. I hope the govt would take security seriously

Naija don turn warzone�
Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2021
superjab247:

I am now beginning to see that I am typing and arguing with a police sympathiser police man or maybe the lazy and greedy type.

Yes,U policemen don't need any more funding okay because u haven't proven to Nigerians that u deserve it 1.3 billion is equivalent to 630 billion naira and mind you stop using dollars to justify your vile and greed claims because this is Nigeria and things aren't as expensive as we have in Europe and Usa.every policeman in naija carries ak-47 rifle,even policemen in Germany carries pump action rifles but here u can see a policeman ready to unleash mayhem due to refusal of the victim to pay a bribe as little as 50 naira.

U talk about funding as if every other government workers in public sector receives 10,million naira monthly,naija police don't need funding because no matter the money spent on their heads they will still be like Oliver twist "demanding for more"the police ought to be more patriotic than other government establishments.the police should deal with the corruption in their hierarchy first.

Crime is prevalent today because the useless police would always bail criminals even deadly ones back to the society instead of prosecuting them,a policeman can change statement against an innocent person with a bribe as little as 2,000 naira,nobody in his right sense of mind is ready to report criminals to the police because of their evil nature and bribe infested brains.

If police in various locations of Nigeria do their job we Nigerians would know,but locations with more police personnel usually experience more violence with nonchalant attitude from the police in responding to distress calls I know what am saying.

Go work on your flaws before requesting bigger pay,ooooh u want more salaries so that u can drink more beer and sleep lazily in your barracks while waiting for alert Abi grin grin
Useless corrupt beings

Then stop complaining about the bad performance of your police

And dont call the police or law to help you when armed robbers attack. Let the armed robbers deal with you. You don't like the police. Good.

You cannot buy a brand new ferrari for just 500 naira.

Plus improvement of salaries and wages of police was a key demand of the endsars movement.

Good evening. I dont get you Nigerians. Today the police is bad tomorrow you beg them to save you.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The battle is gradually getting to the first class citizens

What they want you to believe.

Bandits fired so many shots and didn't seem to hit anyone.

So many bullet holes, yet not a spot of blood?

How did they manage to fire at a vehicle and hit no one?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by superjab247: 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
Subsidybad21:

Then stop complaining about the bad performance of your police

And dont call the police or law to help you when armed robbers attack. Let the armed robbers deal with you. You don't like the police. Good.

You cannot buy a brand new ferrari for just 500 naira.

Plus improvement of salaries and wages of police was a key demand of the endsars movement.

Good evening. I dont get you Nigerians. Today the police is bad tomorrow you beg them to save you.
Tell your useless corrupt comrades called policemen that if Nigeria should legalise guns I don't think we need police anywhere or anyday

I would gladly buy a pump action and M16 ,200 tear gas canisters for home defense

A Glock and submachine gun with a taser and dagger when moving down the streets for self defense,intact I would promote my self to brigadier general superjab247 because I don't think u or any policeman even soldier can shoot better or ha e more discipline than me under normal circumstances

I would buy a drone to track down robbers and criminals who would attempt to kidnap my family members and deal with them personally.

U POLICEMEN ARE CAPITAL FAILURES
We need arms to be legalised and surplus everywhere, every body go comport themselves.thats a better alternative to funding a heavily corrupt institute called the NPF
Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
superjab247:

Tell your useless corrupt comrades called policemen that if Nigeria should legalise guns I don't think we need police anywhere or anyday

I would gladly buy a pump action and M16 ,200 tear gas canisters for home defense

A Glock and submachine gun with a taser and dagger when moving down the streets for self defense,intact I would promote my self to brigadier general superjab247 because I don't think u or any policeman even soldier can shoot better or ha e more discipline than me under normal circumstances

I would buy a drone to track down robbers and criminals who would attempt to kidnap my family members and deal with them personally.

U POLICEMEN ARE CAPITAL FAILURES
We need arms to be legalised and surplus everywhere, every body go comport themselves.thats a better alternative to funding a heavily corrupt institute called the NPF

So what would you do when law and order breaks down and everyone is armed?

Yes, call the police.

The problem with you Nigerians is that you curse the people who try to help you, and don't pay them well . Then you expect the same people to do the work you were cursing them for not doing.

You should use your democracy to fight work within the system for the kind of society you want, not sit down and live in fantasy land.

By the way, I don't work for the police, and having treated victims of police brutality in my day job, I am not sympathetic to bad policemen and their ways either. But at the same time, it is funny to expect the Police to perform like the NYPD at less than one tenth of the revenue...and it is funny you have no ideas like your party PDP and APC of increasing Nigeria's revenue to meet its needs.

Now do have a good day.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by superjab247: 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
Subsidybad21:

So what would you do when law and order breaks down and everyone is armed?

Yes, call the police.

The problem with you Nigerians is that you curse the people who try to help you, and don't pay them well . Then you expect the same people to do the work you were cursing them for not doing.

You should use your democracy to fight for the kind of society you want, not sit down and live in fantasy land.
Oga stop all these grammar,an M16 and Glock is enough for me and the security of everybody

We need arms to be legalised,let arms be legalised and everybody including Fulani herdsmen,cultists,armrobbers,and randy lecturers go advice and comport themselves

Them nor dey tell person.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
superjab247:

Oga stop all these grammar,an M16 and Glock is enough for me and the security of everybody

We need arms to be legalised,let arms be legalised and everybody including Fulani herdsmen,cultists,armrobbers,and randy lecturers go advice and comport themselves

Them nor dey tell person.

And when your enemy runs through your house when you are away , killing all your family members, you would retaliate, and then someone from the family would retaliate, and so on until far too many folks are dead, including innocents.

Well, have fun living in your Mad Max style society. As for me, work within the system to make things better, no matter how long it takes. At least fewer people die.

Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by Neddyogu(m): 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Boko Haram, bandits,and fulani herdsmen:I've been wondering why is it that these names are a particular household names which are mainly connected to the north like chieftaincy titles ?

Na the food wey only Dem use their hands tay cook,so why Dem go dey complain say the food no sweet when the food don already don....?

Area!
Re: Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles by Neddyogu(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Boko Haram, bandits,and fulani herdsmen:I've been wondering why is it that these names are a particular household names which are mainly connected to the north like chieftaincy titles ?

Na the food wey only Dem use their hands tay cook,so why Dem go dey complain say the food no sweet when the food don already don....?

Area!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com / Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) / Buhari, Tinubu, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Osinbajo At APC Caucus Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.