Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Remove The Muslim Shahada From My Profile - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Remove The Muslim Shahada From My Profile (418 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Perform The 'Shahada' Before Any Witness / Remove The Muslim Shahada From My Profile / No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remove The Muslim Shahada From My Profile by Rapture4real(m): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2021
Let the Admin. Seun or whosoever stop playing religion on this forum. The Muslim section has the Shahada that one must agree to before comment but nothing like that for the Christians on Sunday. I clicked on an issue on Friday ignoring the whatever was put there only for me to check my profile and find "I believe in Allah... " as if it has been programmed. I tired editing it not possible which contradicts my signature alliance with JESUS CHRIST, The Saviour of the world who knows the way and leads the way. So Seun remove that thing in my profile or I jettison the account. I would have contacted you privately if I know how to do that. Thanks
Re: Remove The Muslim Shahada From My Profile by Olobofife(m): 11:44am On Mar 17, 2021
Rapture4real:
Let the Admin. Seun or whosoever stop playing religion on this forum. The Muslim section has the Shahada that one must agree to before comment but nothing like that for the Christians on Sunday. I clicked on an issue on Friday ignoring the whatever was put there only for me to check my profile and find "I believe in Allah... " as if it has been programmed. I tired editing it not possible which contradicts my signature alliance with JESUS CHRIST, The Saviour of the world who knows the way and leads the way. So Seun remove that thing in my profile or I jettison the account. I would have contacted you privately if I know how to do that. Thanks
the terrorists don't listen.

1 Like

Re: Remove The Muslim Shahada From My Profile by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
One of the resultant effect of the Northern and Western pact/alliance

1 Like

Re: Remove The Muslim Shahada From My Profile by meobizy(f): 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2021
Your profile states clearly that

I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet.

What do you want us to do again? Worshipping two gods is not verboten.
Re: Remove The Muslim Shahada From My Profile by Rapture4real(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
Case settled. The content already removed. Thanks to the Admin.

(1) (Reply)

100000- CAPACITY ARK: Bishop Oyedepo Has Always Been Going For Nigerian Experts- / Ascended Master Saint Germain Speaks On The Electronic Body And Liquid Light / First Female Priest Ordained In The Church (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.