Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Remove The Muslim Shahada From My Profile - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Remove The Muslim Shahada From My Profile (231 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Perform The 'Shahada' Before Any Witness / Remove The Muslim Shahada From My Profile / No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remove The Muslim Shahada From My Profile by Rapture4real(m): 11:08am On Mar 17, 2021
Let the Admin. Seun or whosoever stop playing religion on this forum. The Muslim section has the Shahada that one must agree to before comment but nothing like that for the Christians on Sunday. I clicked on an issue on Friday ignoring the whatever was put there only for me to check my profile and find "I believe in Allah... " as if it has been programmed. I tired editing it not possible which contradicts my signature alliance with JESUS CHRIST, The Saviour of the world who knows the way and leads the way. So Seun remove that thing in my profile or I jettison the account. I would have contacted you privately if I know how to do that. Thanks
Re: Remove The Muslim Shahada From My Profile by budaatum: 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
You clicked and put it there yourself!
Re: Remove The Muslim Shahada From My Profile by Generalwoodz(m): 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
Seun
Better look into this and do something ASAP
Re: Remove The Muslim Shahada From My Profile by naijapips04: 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2021
Until someone sue these moofockas. Seun don't for a second think you are invincible.

(1) (Reply)

How Do Atheist Explain Manifestations Of The Holyspirit (falling Under The Power / Let Go Your Past Mistakes / What Type Of People Does Jesus Save?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.