Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops (1918 Views)

Lady Brutalizes Her Husband’s Niece For Soiling Herself. / Cops Who Killed Osaze Osagie, Nigerian Student In US, Cleared Of Charges / You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
Anfield247:
Big sis, I know it's not easy to cope with such a person around you, but please just ignore and aviod him, okay! God will send him the problems that he is looking for. And why will somebody go around, tarnishing the image of another person just because you turned down his/her proposal? #Exodus 14:14

Amen.

Thank you bro.
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Zenithpeak(m): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
AsherAmari:
Theres a guy in my hood going about and telling every new neighbor ( young guys) that he has slept with me while such a thing never happened.

He asked me out and I rebuffed him over 10 years ago. Since then he stopped responding to my greetings and I too stopped greeting him. But any time a new fellow moves into the neighborhood, he'll go and tell them I was his girlfriend. On several occassions, some have called and told me but I kept telling them it's not true.

Now theres this new lady that opened a salon in my hood. This guy was chyking her and in the process told her he has bleeped me.

This morning, someone called me and said the lady asked her if it's true because since she moved in that she observed I go on my own and don't relate with anybody. Just this morning.

im a gentle and quiet person on my street. I hardly relate with anyone but this guy is just going about denting my Image.

Should I call the cops on him? Or ignore him as usual? Cos I'm boiling right now.

Get a lawyer to write him and spell the implications of his stupidity to him on a clear terms.... If he continues with his foolishness, be ready to cash-in on his senselessness.

You've ignored him for so long and its obvious he's a bad looser.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
Zenithpeak:

Get a lawyer to write him and spell the implications of his stupidity to him on a clear terms.... If he continues with his foolishness, be ready to cash-in on his senselessness.

You've ignored him for so long and its obvious he's a bad looser.

Ok..

Thanks a lot.
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
Chummynoni:
this is defamation of character. it is almost the same as false rape accusation. have the idiot arrested, and he wont dare defame you again. the idiot want to use you in boosting his ego

Ok.
Thanks.
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by EzeNri(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
AsherAmari:

Mr intellingent squad, yes that was me and if you actually read this post very well, you would see where I said he's been doing it ( on several occassions ) which was why i created the previous post.

Now I created this new post again because a woman called me just yesterday and told me he did it again this week with a new neighbor. Which means since the last time I created that first thread, he hasn't stopped spreading the false news about me. So I wanted to call the cops but said to hear peoples opinion on the matter first before taking my final decision.

What makes you think Im reposting an old matter?
Im Not a kid who just creates post for the fun of it. So swallow whatever you think this is all about.

Why duplicate the thread? Why not update the old thread?

Just be informed that your new thread broke rule 14.

Regards
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
EzeNri:

Why duplicate the thread? Why not update the old thread?

Just be informed that your new thread broke rule 14.

Regards

Update it?? With a new account?? Idon't think it's my thread you're refering to cos that one was created with an old account that has been deactivated. so how do you expect that to work?

No be Only rule i break, na law of Moses.
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by EzeNri(m): 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
AsherAmari:

Update it?? With a new account?? Idon't think it's my thread you're refering to cos that one was created with an old account that has been deactivated. so how do you expect that to work?

No be Only rule i break, na law of Moses.
No wonder that guy goes around telling the whole world na him dey chop your ponmo because of your bad mouth.

I don't blame him again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by sayisayi(m): 2:13am On Mar 19, 2021
AsherAmari:

God will punish him.

If you see the ugly thing? You won't even wish him for your worst enemy.

I reject him a zillion times over both spiritually, and physically.

What if him get Ned Nwoko money legally by Xmas?

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 19, 2021
EzeNri:

No wonder that guy goes around telling the whole world na him dey chop your ponmo because of your bad mouth.

I don't blame him again.

Both of you have the same chicken Brain. So I don't blame you.
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 19, 2021
sayisayi:

What if him get Ned Nwoko money legally by Xmas?

I beg your pardon.... I don't go after men's money. If I don't love you, if you like be ten times richer than Dangote, I won't look your way. That's my kind of person.
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Anfield247(m): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2021
AsherAmari:

I beg your pardon.... I don't go after men's money. If I don't love you, if you like be ten times richer than Dangote, I won't look your way. That's my kind of person.

That's my darling!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by EzeNri(m): 8:48am On Mar 19, 2021
AsherAmari:

Both of you have the same chicken Brain. So I don't blame you.
You that have pig brain, how far?
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by olexjay(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2021
AsherAmari:
Theres a guy in my hood going about and telling every new neighbor ( young guys) that he has slept with me while such a thing never happened.

He asked me out and I rebuffed him over 10 years ago. Since then he stopped responding to my greetings and I too stopped greeting him. But any time a new fellow moves into the neighborhood, he'll go and tell them I was his girlfriend. On several occassions, some have called and told me but I kept telling them it's not true.

Now theres this new lady that opened a salon in my hood. This guy was chyking her and in the process told her he has bleeped me.

This morning, someone called me and said the lady asked her if it's true because since she moved in that she observed I go on my own and don't relate with anybody. Just this morning.

im a gentle and quiet person on my street. I hardly relate with anyone but this guy is just going about denting my Image.

Should I call the cops on him? Or ignore him as usual? Cos I'm boiling right now.
if you don't stop him then he will keep spreading fake news about you around which most people won't believe your story to know he's only telling lies.... it's simple, just tell the saloon lady to text u whenever the guy is with him then go there knowing some people are also there, summon ur courage and confront him what you've been hearing he's saying around, since the saloon lady is a witness then it's another good proof, tell him to swear with something vital to him if he tell lies then he will definitely be disgraced of shame and you can have your boldness again in your hood
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by 9jayoungwealth(m): 10:27am On Mar 19, 2021
Last Last this guy go bleep you, take my word for it...

I see this happening soon
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 19, 2021
olexjay:
if you don't stop him then he will keep spreading fake news about you around which most people won't believe your story to know he's only telling lies.... it's simple, just tell the saloon lady to text u whenever the guy is with him then go there knowing some people are also there, summon ur courage and confront him what you've been hearing he's saying around, since the saloon lady is a witness then it's another good proof, tell him to swear with something vital to him if he tell lies then he will definitely be disgraced of shame and you can have your boldness again in your hood

My dear, I wish I can confront him but I'm this kind of person that tries to avoid drama. Plus i can't stand his annoying presence. Don't even want anything that will make me stand ten feet close to him.

I don't relate with people and I don't want to familiarize myself with the lady. I don't even make my hair in her salon.

In my years of staying there ( got in there as a student) iv never created a scene and that is why people respect me and hardly believe him.

I'm confident anytime any day and I walk with my head up high. So that is not a problem.

Thanks dear. I really appreciate. I wish I had a brother like you. I'm sure you'll have punched his ugly face to a pulp for me. But we are all girls and I believe God will fight for me.

I appreciate your concern.
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 19, 2021
EzeNri:

You that have pig brain, how far?

Why are you attacking me?
Did I offend you?

Please just let me be. Ok?
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by olexjay(m): 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
AsherAmari:

My dear, I wish I can confront him but I'm this kind of person that tries to avoid drama. Plus i can't stand his annoying presence. Don't even want anything that will make me stand ten feet close to him.

I don't relate with people and I don't want to familiarize myself with the lady. I don't even make my hair in her salon.

In my years of staying there ( got in there as a student) iv never created a scene and that is why people respect me and hardly believe him.

I'm confident anytime any day and I walk with my head up high. So that is not a problem.

Thanks dear. I really appreciate. I wish I had a brother like you. I'm sure you'll have punched his ugly face to a pulp for me. But we are all girls and I believe God will fight for me.

I appreciate your concern.

I can understand your point and how you feels, well I was giving that idea cuz I've once been in same shoe before and this happened in same building but I don't cause any domestic violence or nuisance acts to solve the issue but what I did was early in a faithful morning, I called out my neighbours that I want to see them, then I called the person who they claimed to be spreading the rumor out last and then tell everyone what I've been hearing so he was shocked and said he never said such, not knowing that the other neighbour next house was the masterpiece of the rumour and that's how we know who's who and got it fixed once and all

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
9jayoungwealth:
Last Last this guy go bleep my sister, take my word for it...

I see this happening soon

Good riddance.
Back to sender in Jesus name.
Amen.
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by endsarrrs(f): 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Eagleyes
EzeNri:
I have read exactly this story before on Nairaland.

Op well done with your lies.

We move.
grin
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by SefunmiHookups: 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
EzeNri:

I don't blame him again.
I'm glad someone else here saw it. Most are just being sentimental with their advise.
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by LongNipple(m): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
It might not even be him.

It might be someone he told that has told someone else and is that person that is now spreading the rumor.

It is well.

People and gossip.
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

I'm glad someone else here saw it. Most are just being sentimental with their advise.

Who is this and what exactly do you mean by that up there?

Please I don't entertain such snide comments about my person if you don't mind.

go pick on your type and leave me out of your pettiness. Ok?

I hope I made myself clear.
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Hotbutt(f): 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
Similar thing happened to a girl I know.

A man who sells Okirika asked this lady out becos she buys Okirika clothes from him at wholesale price.

She refused and told him she is not interested in a relationship with him.

Ever since then, anybody that comes to his shop, he would tell the person that she is his wife. That they should not go near her.

When she finally heard.

She called Police and took them to the man's shop to lay a sound warning to him to never make such statement in his life again becos he didn't marry her

That was how it ended.

You might do same if you are truly sure he is the one saying it so when confronted by the police, he won't deny.

Some Men just have a very Low Self Esteem.

Using a Lady to make yourself feel relevant in the society is a big curse.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hotbutt:
Similar thing happened to a girl I know.

A man who sells Okirika asked this lady out becos she buys Okirika clothes from him at wholesale price.

She refused and told him she is not interested in a relationship with him.

Ever since then, anybody that comes to his shop, he would tell the person that she is his wife. That they should not go near her.

When she finally heard.

She called Police and took them to the man's shop to lay a sound warning to him to never make such statement in his life again becos he didn't marry her

That was how it ended.

You might do same if you are truly sure he is the one saying it so when confronted by the police, he won't deny.

Hmm... Imagine the okrika man... So annoying.

My dear, I don't want to raise dust so people who don't know me will not come and be linking me with the guy. Also as I'll soon be leaving that Area. I wanna leave in peace. Otherwise my plan was to litigate the matter and have him serve the jail term. Then again what the Bible says against taking someone to court comes to mind. I just weak.

Thanks dear.
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Hotbutt(f): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
AsherAmari:

Hmm... Imagine the okrika man... So annoying.

My dear, I don't want to raise dust so people who don't know me will not come and be linking me with the guy.

Also as I'll soon be leaving that Area. I wanna leave in peace.

Otherwise my plan was to litigate the matter and have him serve the jail term. Then again what the Bible says against taking someone to court comes to mind. I just weak.

Thanks dear.

No problem.
The Bolden is also a good idea.
Best of luck dear.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hotbutt:

No problem.
The Bolden is also a good idea.
Best of luck dear.

Yeah.
Thanks dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pakistani Pastor Sentenced To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy Against Islam / Expelling Yahoo Boys From Our Communities / Uniben Student Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.