Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

With You, Marriage Is Peaceful, Lovely And Enjoyable- Jenifa To Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / With You, Marriage Is Peaceful, Lovely And Enjoyable- Jenifa To Hubby (371 Views)

Dancer Janemena Shares Emotional Moments Of Her Pregnancy Announcement To Hubby / Busola Dakolo Sends Sensational Massage To Hubby, Timi On Valentine’s Day / Cardi B Stuns In Sexy Bodysuit To Hubby Offset’s Fashion Line Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With You, Marriage Is Peaceful, Lovely And Enjoyable- Jenifa To Hubby by black9: 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2021
Happy birthday to Seun Osigbesan!

Today, March 17, marks another 360 rotation for lead Pastor Seun Osigbesan of Gracemade Christian Center and the encomiums continue to pour in from all angles.

Joining their large network of friends and family to celebrate Pastor Osigbesan's 36 years of life, his star actress wife Seun Osigbesan of The Johnsons penned this love inspired note on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMgjuYyJznH/?igshid=1odwklc60lrgt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEjXz28XnJ0

My darling husband, today I celebrate you @seunosigbesan with everything in me. Through you, Jesus gave me peace of mind. You make marriage a desirable thing.
With you, marriage is peaceful, lovely and enjoyable. I will choose you over and over again in my next life. You shall be great in this city and beyond.
Kings and Queens in far countries shall come learn of your wisdom, just like King Solomon.
Sigh...
I'm not a woman of many words, but my heart blesses you beyond social media.

Happy birthday My King
I'm proud to be called your Wife-

(1) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Open Letter To Security Agencies / Jude Nnam Sued E Money And His Brother Kcee For Copyright His Song 'SOMTOCHUKWU' / Lartyf Of Lagos VS Tunmise Of Lagos Dance Challenge.check Out The Best Dancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.