Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya (7656 Views)

Dunchi Lar: NIDCOM Statement About Nigerian Jailed In UAE Over Cybercrime Law / Itunnu Babalola: Facts Of The Matter - NIDCOM / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by Lanrelagboi: 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
Team @nidcom_gov, Min of Foreign Affairs and @UNmigration evacuated 118 Returnees (51 Males, 41 Females, 17 Children, and 9 Infants) Stranded Nigerians in Libya just arrived at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport, Abuja at about 1:30am local time today 17th March 2021 via Buraq Air https:///nUbj6pZTWG
https://twitter.com/cbngov_akin1/status/1372102809642995714?s=19

1 Like

Re: NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by complexBoss12: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
I know Nigeria is bad, bt pls you guys should stop traveling out without information. what are you looking for in Libya in the first place? Dats how one football agent wanted to carry me to Burkina Faso, I said thank you don't mention!! those who went, came back after many years with nothing to show for it.

The guy below just like sounding correct in his mind. I clearly said "traveling without information" for you to be stranded in Libya means you had no information and no plans. The agent I was talking about said from Burkina Faso, a French speaking country, I can easily get into France, which is true, but you need to plan with information. Not jumping into deserts.

If they were going to burst money in 2secs, how come dey got stranded.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by slawormiir: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Welcome home....united nation....my format.....
complexBoss12:
I know Nigeria is bad, bt pls you guys should stop traveling out without information. what are you looking for in Libya in the first place? Dats how one football agent wanted to carry me to Burkina Faso, I said thank you don't mention!! those who went, came back after many years with nothing to show for it.
Ogbeni na through libya them take dey enter italy
And moreover. Nor dey look down on any country
Before you travel go any country, get something way you want do for mind first....draw your plan
Nor be when you reach there you go begin figure out wetin you want do..in that case you go suffer for the country..
As a Real niggarrr, before you enter any country..know the exact dope shit way you want go do for there before you embark...two seconds your money don bust...Men dey bust for Indian, China, Vietnam, Malaysia

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
I know sabbi wetin I go type
Re: NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by SarkinYarki: 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
Many will still find their way back
Re: NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by ednut1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
People will never learn, zero sympathy for them
Re: NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by bouncin04(m): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
Welcome back .

Re: NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by Iceiscold: 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
War torn Libya of all place..

3 Likes

Re: NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by ProElite: 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2021
Just stay safe. Dont get kidnapped. Nigeria is now a den of hoodlums ooooo

Anyway welcome to Hell....sorry Home.

2 Likes

Re: NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by DennisEche(m): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2021
STOP GOING TO ARABS COUNTRY NNA NO GO HEAR, THOSE ARABS ARE WICKED IF YOU LIKE DE SLAM HEAD 24/7. NO LEVELS FOR YOU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by sofeo(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2021
OK.
Re: NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by NaijaMutant(f): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2021
In as much as I would like to ask them: What are you looking for in war torn Libya.?

What's the difference between Nigeria and Libya ?

4 Likes

Re: NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by Ademola47(m): 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
They shouldn't just evacuate them. Proper Orientation and motivation should be given to them before reintegrating them.

If not, by the time most of them see the state of the nation, they might commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by frankmoney(m): 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Welcome home....united nation....my format.....

Ogbeni na through libya them take dey enter italy
And moreover. Nor dey look down on any country
Before you travel go any country, get something way you want do for mind first....
Nor be when you reach there you go begin figure wetin you want do..in that case you go suffer for the country..
As a Real niggarrr, before you enter any country..know the exact dope shit way you want go do for there before you embark
keep quiet .... Traveling through dessert is a sucide mission and only a handful make it ....

3 Likes

Re: NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by merits(m): 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2021
wink
Re: NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by Femi8632: 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2021
Nor be when you reach there you go begin figure wetin you want do..in that case you go suffer for the country..
As a Real niggarrr, before you enter any country..know the exact dope shit way you want go do for there before you embark
Re: NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by chelsea1116(m): 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
Re: NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by chelsea1116(m): 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hobohi:
FIVE[ODD]
GRIMSBY vs TRANMERE
CHELSEA vs ATLETICO MADRID

kickoff @ 8pm.
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING.
WHATSAPP ME NOW IF YOU NEED THE TIPS;
+2 2 9 98 86 03 80

I assume u wil say dis is correct 5 odds right?

Y not go borrow 5million and bet since u re 100% sure and win 25million then pay back the 5million. Sense will not kill me.

Sure bet my ass.
Abeg shift one side.
Re: NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by Abigirlsuen: 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2021
Ok
Re: NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by Mindlog: 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2021
While some are still heading to Libya with the.conviction that their case will be different! angry
Re: NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by awajiebenezer(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
Bringing them to Nigeria to add to the already existing numbers of unemployed youths
Nigeria is gone.
Re: NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by merits(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2021

Re: NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by awajiebenezer(m): 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2021
Ademola47:
They shouldn't just evacuate them. Proper Orientation and motivation should be given to them before reintegrating them.

If not, by the time most of them see the state of the nation, they might commit suicide.

��
Re: NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by Angelfrost(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
Sigh... You left with almost nothing. Now, you are being shamefully brought back with less than nothing! Nothing but a battered dignity! undecided
Re: NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by wink2015(m): 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2021
GHADAFI COUNTRY.

Libya is still technically at war.

From Benghazi to Sirte down to Tripoli.

Welcome back to Naija !
Re: NIDCOM, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, UN Evauate 118 Nigerians Stranded In Libya by Biyonce(f): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2021
Good job, ladies avoid all this arab bloodsucking countries. Dem no get joy

(1) (2) (Reply)

FRSC Returns N443,180 To Relatives Of Auto Accident Victims In Kebbi / Why Is It That Nigerians In America Dont File For Relatives To Come Over? / USA Visa Interview; A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.