Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Ok I just - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ok I just (1106 Views)

I Just Spent 1year And The Landlady Served Me Notice To Quit. What Should I Do? / ok / Pls Is This Pop Quotation For 3 Bedroom Flat Ok? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ok I just by pinkbarby: 2:45pm On May 03, 2021
“ Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get
Re: Ok I just by pinkbarby: 1:07pm On May 05, 2021
“”I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity.” – Oprah Winfrey
Re: Ok I just by pinkbarby: 12:10pm On May 11, 2021
“And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” – Anaïs Nin
Re: Ok I just by pinkbarby: 6:36pm On May 12, 2021
“The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.” – Barack Obama
Re: Ok I just by pinkbarby: 2:24pm On May 14, 2021
“Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it.” – William Durant
Re: Ok I just by pinkbarby: 2:40pm On May 19, 2021
available for rent

Re: Ok I just by pinkbarby: 10:15am On May 21, 2021
d shop is available
Re: Ok I just by pinkbarby: 5:58pm On May 22, 2021
lots of Shops are available
Re: Ok I just by pinkbarby: 8:10am On May 24, 2021
“I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” – Estée Lauder
Re: Ok I just by pinkbarby: 9:59am On May 25, 2021
“The best investment is in the tools of one’s own trade.” – Benjamin Franklin
Re: Ok I just by pinkbarby: 12:23pm On May 26, 2021
Rent from us now
The brand that gave us “Just do it!” qualifies that tagline, which always felt a bit broad, to include boundaries. You can’t “just do it” without regard to the rules, as Knight clearly states. Those rules are what level the playing field and protect fair competition. But rules have nothing to do with the passion in which you play within them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Own A Royal Style Bungalow With 33m (de Castle, Awoyaya ) / 17 Acres Of Land Behind Abijoh Gra Government Residential Scheme, Lekki / Need A Carport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.