Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

Scammer Alert - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer Alert (538 Views)

Scammer Alert For Sportybet Account Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Alert by Barsote(m): 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2021
Good day nairalander, I want to warn everybody about one Ace xchange, that keep scamming people in the name of bitcoins plug, if you send anything to him to buy bitcoins he will block you because he's an unfortunate person, we will track him down soon, please becareful don't fall a victims like me that I easily trust people I just lost up to 50k today and kindly help me show him some love on his WhatsApp number +2349040199518 before we track him down, he really mess up with a wrong person this time around [color=#006600][/color]

Re: Scammer Alert by Henix(m): 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2021
Too bad of him

1 Like

Re: Scammer Alert by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
Barsote:
Good day nairalander, I want to warn everybody about one Ace xchange, that keep scamming people in the name of bitcoins plug, if you send anything to him to buy bitcoins he will block you because he's an unfortunate person, we will track him down soon, please becareful don't fall a victims like me that I easily trust people I just lost up to 50k today and kindly help me show him some love on his WhatsApp number +2349040199518 before we track him down, he really mess up with a wrong person this time around [color=#006600][/color]
What happened to you is gullibility and greediness, even my 16 years old nephew won't fall for such scam, I wonder why y'all can never learn.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Alert by peppermint7(m): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
What happened to you is gullibility and greediness, even my 16 years old nephew won't fall for such scam, I wonder why y'all can never learn.
So person no ft buy coin again. Why ona de reason foolishly like this

1 Like

Re: Scammer Alert by ikllbrokehoes(m): 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
peppermint7:

So person no ft buy coin again. Why ona de reason foolishly like this
The person that is reasoning foolishly is you and the op, why buy from someone that recently registered instead of buying from the exchange group in business section? the op wanted something cheap so he got served, next time he won't be that greedy.
Re: Scammer Alert by Barsote(m): 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
Abi, but he will pay for it, it's my fault bro
Re: Scammer Alert by Barsote(m): 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
The person that is reasoning foolishly is you and the op, why buy from someone that recently registered instead of buying from the exchange group in business section? the op wanted something cheap so he got served, next time he won't be that greedy.
lols even you can say anything but I'm not greedy that's what our country turns too, instead of you to blame who they scam from he soil, anyway I just posted it so that u guy will be aware, and talking of greedy, to get bitcoins nowadays is not easy that's what put me to this..

Thanks
Re: Scammer Alert by Nobody: 4:59am On Mar 18, 2021
Barsote:
Sorry about the loss Bro
I pray and hope you recover your funds

1 Like

Re: Scammer Alert by peppermint7(m): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Oga shut up. No de wake up for morning yarn okoto.
Which one be greed.
He bought the coins at the normal rate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Bayelsa Student Shot Dead At Lecture Hall / Please Help On A Stolen Vehicle / Baba Ijesha Rubbed My Daughter’s Virginal And Pressed Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.