Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Scammer Alert For Sportybet Account Holders - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer Alert For Sportybet Account Holders (1249 Views)

This Man Called Mr Frank Is A Scammer For Sportybet / Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Alert For Sportybet Account Holders by kakaflex(m): 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
Yesterday I was contacted by a Guy on Telegraph, about Sportybet......To cut the long story short. The guy is a Scammer

He sent this link I should fill in my Sportybet information to get an activation code which I did.

https://globalsportybetwinningodds.weebly.com/

After some minutes I couldn't login to my Sportybet account. I quickly Deactivated it.

After some minutes I reactivated it again.

The guy tried to deposit 100k, 10k, 3k and 1k using my ATM card already in my Sportybet account. Luckly that ATM has Expired.

Pls don't share your information with any guy using that website.

Admin push up. Thanks

Re: Scammer Alert For Sportybet Account Holders by kakaflex(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
The transaction he made.
He withdrewed my 3k

Re: Scammer Alert For Sportybet Account Holders by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
Can you imagine? cry
Trust nobody those ones bringing and spamming everywhere with their business ideas ranging from petty betting to passport nonsense to petty hacking.... undecided

Most are looking for gullible people to devour..
Re: Scammer Alert For Sportybet Account Holders by kakaflex(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
This is the Criminal

Re: Scammer Alert For Sportybet Account Holders by kakaflex(m): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
Our discussion

Re: Scammer Alert For Sportybet Account Holders by kakaflex(m): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
More

Re: Scammer Alert For Sportybet Account Holders by kakaflex(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
Scammer

Re: Scammer Alert For Sportybet Account Holders by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
kakaflex:
Yesterday I was contacted by a Guy on Telegraph, about Sportybet......To cut the long story short. The guy is a Scammer

He sent this link I should fill in my Sportybet information to get an activation code which I did.

After some minutes I couldn't login to my Sportybet account. I quickly Deactivated it.

The guy tried to deposit 100k, 10k, 3k and 1k using my ATM card already in my Sportybet account. Luckly that ATM has Expired.

Admin push up. Thanks
Before you opened the link,the scammer might have advertised a mouth watering bonus to enticed gullible guys like you.Are you new to nairaland?If you are a nairaland member of this platform you won't fall for this cheap scam.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Alert For Sportybet Account Holders by kakaflex(m): 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Revolution2022:
Before you opened the link,the scammer might have advertised a mouth watering bonus to enticed gullible guys like you.Are you new to nairaland?If you are a reader member of this platform you won't fall for this cheap scam.

I know I fell victim. I don't want another person to do same

1 Like

Re: Scammer Alert For Sportybet Account Holders by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
kakaflex:
This is the Criminal
Are you sure that is his real pic? Scammers don't use their real identities.Even the account they will use to siphon their victims hack account are not theirs.
Re: Scammer Alert For Sportybet Account Holders by Kylekent59: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
The guy played 1.065 odds in visual using half of your money.

You fell for it. Half of the money must be used before a withdrawal can be made.

Lalasticlala saves the next person from being scammed by pushing to fp.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Alert For Sportybet Account Holders by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lalasticlala and mynd44 no dey helpful.I rather go to nairaland sections like politics,romance,health,phone,job,career,etc, to read important topics.Front page is full of trash.
Re: Scammer Alert For Sportybet Account Holders by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
kakaflex:

Admin push up. Thanks
This is one of them.
Ezinne36's
Re: Scammer Alert For Sportybet Account Holders by 105ifechukwu: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
sad

(1) (Reply)

Lady Went To Her Former Husband’s House And Threw His 4-year-old Son Into A Well / Lagos Woman, Adijat Shina, Follows Babalawo's Advise, Throws Child Into Well / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.