Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander (2266 Views)

Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Deserea: 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
created a thread looking for a naira to Bitcoin exchanger. Luxurylife contacted me and I took him serious, transacted with him based on trust and the best he could do was to zoomed off with my money.

He thought his smart but, what's ahead of him is greater than what he's seeing.

This is not a threat but a promise. I know you're reading this, that's why I'm giving you grace to refund my money or get set for your doom's day has come.

I am not a scammer. I don't use Bitcoin to scam. I have been doing this with my bank account before the restrictions last month.

If you think you can chop me clean mouth, just know that it is not everything eye sees mouth eat. Because you can eat anything doesn't mean you should start eating everything. This one go choke you to your self destruction.

The scammer's details

Badmus Azeez Opeyemi
A/C: 0499372520
Bank: GTBank

08106644536, 07080546396

Modify

Here are some of the identities of the scammer.

Adeolu Ajishafe
Diamond/Access Bank.

Ajisafe Adeoluwa Akintoye
GTBank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by MikeMicheal(m): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hope the money is not much sha?
Meanwhile, no chat screenshot or payment screenshot?
Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Dissap: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
Damn! Fvck who the fvck is Luxurylife... And fvck all Nigerian Useless B*tches...
Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Dissap: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
Meanwhile, try n fvck some bitches mehn, fvck them all; all these nigerian useless bitches.
Bitches must be fvcked mehn!
Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Dissap: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
They ain't worth the effort! Fvck them tight and fvck them all!
Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Deserea: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Hope the money is not much sha?
Meanwhile, no chat screenshot or payment screenshot?
I have been trying to upload but my network is slow
Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Dissap: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
Fvck them like a Cholo and make them cum real hard!
Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Dissap: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
Lol, men be just fvcking nice ass bitches since the creation, damn!
Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Henix(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
This is too bad, I just don't know why people can't be trusted again in this country

4 Likes

Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Henix(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
Deserea:

Pls do well to post the screenshots
Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Dissap: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
I'm out, fvck all nigeria useless b*tches!
Peace hommies!

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by lordm(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2021
Welcome to life
Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Kondomatic(m): 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
Deserea:
Keep trying.
Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
Sorry about this Bro, I do hope you recover your funds

User already deactivated the said account
Could you remember registration date on account?
Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Drsnives(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
Nawaooooo
Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Tolexander: 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
Dissap:
Lol, men be just fvcking nice ass bitches since the creation, damn!
I suspect that this poster is the person that duped the OP with the luxurylife handle

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
Henix:
This is too bad, I just don't know why people can't be trusted again in this country
Transacting with some Nigerians is very risky unless those that I know personally, alot of bad eggs has spoilt the good ones
Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Deserea: 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Transacting with some Nigerians is very risky unless those that I know personally, alot of bad eggs has spoilt the good ones
Even people you know can take advantage of you.
Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Deserea: 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2021
Macsjebs:
Sorry about this Bro, I do hope you recover your funds

User already deactivated the said account
Could you remember registration date on account?
No sir

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by GeneralPula: 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
Sorry broo..

Nairaland is filled with scammers..

From fake agents to fake travelers to fake crypto traders..

Don’t send money over to anyone!!

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by johnpaschal(m): 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
Deserea:
created a thread looking for a naira to Bitcoin exchanger. Luxurylife contacted me and I took him serious, transacted with him based on trust and the best he could do was to zoomed off with my money.

This is not a threat but a promise. I know you're reading this, that's why I'm giving you grace to refund my money or get set for your doom's day has come.

I am not a scammer. I don't use Bitcoin to scam. I have been doing this with my bank account before the restrictions last month.

If you think you can chop me clean mouth, just know that it is not everything eye sees mouth eat. Because you can eat anything doesn't mean you should start eating everything. This one go choke you to your self destruction.

The scammer's details

Badmus Azeez Opeyemi

08106644536, 07080546396

I am posting it here for wider audience.
Thanks
.you should have used binance p2p to buy na .....

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by ikllbrokehoes(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2021
Deserea:
Even people you know can take advantage of you.
Forget! It can never happen to me, I know who i am

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
I just knew he will be yoruba
Smh

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Elmaaq: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2021
Deserea:

The scammer's details

Badmus Azeez Opeyemi

08106644536, 07080546396

I am posting it here for wider audience.
Thanks

I didn't see your post else I might have sold to you or showed you how to buy yourself
My guy was scammed by a WhatsApp tv guy that sells data Dauda Itopa Abdullahi

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Deserea: 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2021
johnpaschal:

.you should have used binance p2p to buy na .....
I don't know how it works. Most especially, the visual verification process. I have been using luno all my life.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Deserea: 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
Elmaaq:

I didn't see your post else I might have sold to you or showed you how to buy yourself
My guy was scammed by a WhatsApp tv guy that sells data Dauda Itopa Abdullahi
Pls I am still interested
Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by hollah123: 12:59am On Mar 18, 2021
another Bitcoin scam,I wonder y people still invest in that thrash.

very unstable,high risk involved n easy scamming.
I wish I remember d moniker of d guy arguing with me d oda day,I told him to visit crime section n every day someone must report a scamming case concerning Bitcoin.

this is d 4 day I have started counting n no day have passed without recording at least a case of scam
Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Elmaaq: 1:23am On Mar 18, 2021
Deserea:
Pls I am still interested
Create a binance account and use p2p
They're several videos on YouTube if you need help

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by johnpaschal(m): 1:50am On Mar 18, 2021
Deserea:
I don't know how it works. Most especially, the visual verification process. I have been using luno all my life.

If you were in uyo I'd have shown you how it's done..... nonetheless there are online videos for that just go on YouTube and search binance p2p

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Deserea: 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
hollah123:
another Bitcoin scam,I wonder y people still invest in that thrash.

very unstable,high risk involved n easy scamming.
I wish I remember d moniker of d guy arguing with me d oda day,I told him to visit crime section n every day someone must report a scamming case concerning Bitcoin.

this is d 4 day I have started counting n no day have passed without recording at least a case of scam
It's the wickedness of we, Nigerians that can't be trusted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions As Two Men Are Caught Drinking Bitters During Weekly Mass In Churuch / Photos: Nigerian Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death With Scissors 4 Chatting With / ASO ROCK VILLA DIRECTOR: Hot details of how her killers were arrested - PM NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.