Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC (24075 Views)

Sachet Water: Strange Disease In Kano, Many Hospitalized / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2021
Assumption.No test carried out.

1 Like

Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by supereagle(m): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
OK!
Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by Kondomatic(m): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
Drsnives:

Them dea use soap brush their teeth.. I weak when I see am
There is this thing they eat, they call it "garo garo" or something like that.

First, they put cooked spag in a plate, then add groundnut oil on top. Put am pepper, onions and maggi and eat it like that.

The only cooked thing there is the spag, the rest nah raw.
Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by greenmonk: 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Fura with sniper........... grin
The northerners even put sniper in beans as preservative and it has been causing kidney problems across the country but the dum.b NAFDac have not done anything about it but are waiting for mass death before they act.
Which other food poisoning is worse than sniper in beans?
Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by Drone95(m): 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
Kano will be a very good place to carry out research work.!!
INCIDENCE OF FOOD POISONING AMONG PEOPLE LIVING IN KANO CITY.
Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by Harddiskng(m): 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
dominique:
Food poisoning is mostly caused by bacteria, which one is dansami now?

Are you minding the mediocre organization we call NAFDAC.

A chemical called “dansami” that even google cannot identify? Only in Nigeria smh.

1 Like

Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by Originalsly: 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hmmmm....." the cause of the outbreak is food poisoning..... we do not know the cause ... but chances of reoccurrence is minimal.... we are still investigating." Wow!
Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by mechanics(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
Most people in Kano State like sugar drinks, I guess this incidence will open their eyes to limit the intake of those flavoured drinks.
Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by nogragra: 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
In simple language the North is paying for the evil they and their chalatan ancestors have committed and yet they are unrepentant. Let them enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by Cooldiipo(m): 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2021
shocked
Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by Farid24224(m): 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
Kondomatic:

First, they put cooked spag in a plate, then add groundnut oil on top. Put am pepper, onions and maggi and eat it like that.

There's nothing wrong with garo garo puto!!!

I have been eating that my whole life...... undecided
Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by Shine86: 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
N NAFDAC should probe over usage or dosage of white Maggi popularly known as ajino Moto. Brother have you tried soaking up your white fabrics with ajino,then u will know what they are consuming. It washes white fabric clean more than jik
Kondomatic:
These people that put maggi for garri. Abeg their matter tire me.
Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by Duplexxx: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
End time
Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by Lovelyn451(f): 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
why won't there be when fake drinks full their market, I started insisting on bottle when I discovered that every plastic bottle drink is fake as in all of it, flavor and sugar, the coca cola they sell here is different from what they sell in the south, theyre making it themselves
Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by onoms4luv(m): 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
“The Kano incident is a case of food poisoning with flavored drinks that has a chemical called dansami. It is very serious because the food poisoning resulted in diarrhea, vomiting, and hospitalisation,” she said.

so hospitalization is now a symptom of sickness..

I fear who nor fear this country
Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by Sammerboi: 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
Why channels block de video nah.
Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by LordOfTheGame: 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2021
One useless idiotic illiterate Muslim mallam will soon come out to tell the world how it was the Igbo people that's the cause of their diseases and mysterious deaths.

1 Like

Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by superjab247: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Our Northern brothers should please mind whatever they eat or drink
How can someone who can't read nor write read about ingredients used in make food and softdrinks?we told our brothers from that side to go to school but they refused,u see the consequence of alhamajirism and illitracy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin ,grin grin grin
Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by Jman06(m): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
dominique:
Food poisoning is mostly caused by bacteria, which one is dansami now?
It is not only bacteria that cause food poisoning. Anything that introduces toxic chemical into food is a food poison.
Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by superjab247: 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
Farid24224:

There's nothing wrong with garo garo puto!!!

I have been eating that my whole life...... undecided
Look at this illiterate grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don't worry 2morrow we go read about your matter on nairaland from page cool
Today na the turn of dansami tomorrow go be the turn of garo garo!!!!

Who knows if it garo garo that might suddenly lead to all northerners suffering from sudden liver problems
including all the bandits,northern governors and top politicians simultaneouslyy cool

For now,we are observing developments unfolding critically in the north.
cool
Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by superjab247: 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2021
Harddiskng:

Are you minding the mediocre organization we call NAFDAC.

A chemical called “dansami” that even google cannot identify? Only in Nigeria smh.
The nafdac director have been fulanised that's why they can't even pronounce the name of the chemical cool

ladies and gentlemen,behold the latest killer chemical that is unraveled in Nigeria NE
It's is called dansami200

Please our PhD and masters science students should learn more about this chemical because it might be your project work 2morrow cool
Note dansami200 is obtained exclusively in the northern states of Nigeria
Thank you
Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by Sharmeenator(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
We southerners and double-standards. If reverse was the case and Northerners bash us like majority are doing in this thread, we would shout blue murder. On the matter, I hope it's contained on time and my good wishes to those in the hospital to recover fast.
Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by hatedisplace: 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2021
Justdogood:
See ehhh my people.
There is nothing this northerners will not eat or consume.

I kinda doubt this food poison thingy cos, naturally everything an average street northerner eats is more of poison than food.
Have you guys been to where they cook their meals for their canteens and bukkas? You will renounce being human. shocked
So dirty, flies in their thousands hovering around their food. Some even mate and lay eggs on their food but the will eat it happily.

I feel their system should have gotten used to this by now.
Abi you want to talk about what they smoke to get high? sad sad sad
Hmmm, if its possible, if they perceive highness around you, these niggas dont mind wrapping you up and smoking you.
Illiteracy and underexposure has finished their lives there. Kai

Food poisoning.............? Ok ooooo
wrapping you up and smoking you. That got me �������������������
Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by hassana45502: 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
Kano will be a very good place to carry out research work.!! INCIDENCE OF FOOD POISONING AMONG PEOPLE LIVING IN KANO CITY.
Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by Goldbw122(m): 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
fear north,. well they should pray God will answer their prayer, the end time is near.
Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by Drsnives(m): 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
Kondomatic:

SMH for them
Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by Cashify: 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2021
Really
Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by NASTYNASOSO: 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2021
GOFRONT:
Kano sha!!!

Bandit na dem...
Kidnap na dem
Bokoharam na dem
Hisbah na dem
Now, Dansami na dem.

HMMMMMMMM

ODE

PLEASE LIST THESE INCIDENTS THAT OCCURRED IN KANO IF YOU KNOW ANY

BANDITS
KIDNAP
BOKO HARAM
Re: Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:49am On Mar 18, 2021
Justdogood:
See ehhh my people.
There is nothing this northerners will not eat or consume.

I kinda doubt this food poison thingy cos, naturally everything an average street northerner eats is more of poison than food.
Have you guys been to where they cook their meals for their canteens and bukkas? You will renounce being human. shocked
So dirty, flies in their thousands hovering around their food. Some even mate and lay eggs on their food but the will eat it happily.

I feel their system should have gotten used to this by now.
Abi you want to talk about what they smoke to get high? sad sad sad
Hmmm, if its possible, if they perceive highness around you, these niggas dont mind wrapping you up and smoking you.
Illiteracy and underexposure has finished their lives there. Kai

Food poisoning.............? Ok ooooo

You are speaking from both sides of the mouth. Obtain reliable exposure or details before making comments that's based on limited or hearsay experience.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others / Man Slumps During Aisha Buhari's Recent Visit In Minna, Niger State. See Photos / Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.