Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude (24068 Views)

Lagos Declares Four Work-Free Days For PVC Collection / Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu / Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by mechanics(m): 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2021
Maybe he's ignorant of the activities of the court.
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by PAWG(m): 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2021
grin grin Damn
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by LordKO(m): 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2021
Good judgement. I wonder why most people fail to understand that right to liberty doesn't negate decorum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by YolobaMuslim: 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
I wish they bring the court to this forum.
That dead meat selling troll will be sentenced to 1 full year cleaning of public toilets.
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by RichAbujaGuy: 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2021
I would like to see all dem convicted yahoo ppl sentenced to 30 day crews of intense cleaning of public streets and sewers. Naija would be cleaner than Dubai! cheesy
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Farid24224(m): 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
He go know say shit dey smell pass dead body. grin

Oboy!!! grin
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by charlesucheh(m): 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
Nigerian Public Toilets??
Damnnn Nigarrrrrrr
That guy will Never smell anything Good for the rest of his life!!!!
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Adelivinggreat(m): 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
humiliating punishment. E no concern me sha
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by heendrix(m): 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
Kobicove:
Let them send him to go was the toilets in the student hostels of University of Ibadan grin

Just two days in Kantaga and Baluba is enough to send him 6feet in two days
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
Pierocash:
Let him appeal the judgement.

What kind of insult and poor man judgement is that?
He will appeal it on the 29th of March. Aut he will be washing toilet till then
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
davodyguy:
The law is for the poor
wow what a wonderful comment
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by ajebuter(f): 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2021
Babangbali/iyangbali/enemyofprogress

See your life for outside?

Next time, comport yourself well in court tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by FalseOracle50: 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2021
I see him becoming a celebrity toilet washer because of the skill he showcased during his toilet washing days. I see him washing aso rock toilet after dis....
The oracle has spoken

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Duplexxx: 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
Most people are very rude and insortive chai

Such deserve it
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Originalsly: 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
Kobicove:

Let them send him to go was the toilets in the student hostels of University of Ibadan grin

The law doesn't permit death sentence for Contempt of Court.
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Tonalphs(f): 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
let the court start with the northern slapping senator first. or wasn't he rude
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Debbylicious(f): 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
Lwkmd

FalseProphet1:
I see him falling terribly as a result of constant inhaling of malnourished feces, I see his wife begging the judge to tamper judgement with mercy, I see friends and family pleading on his behalf, I see the judge ordering for his release, I see him being more rude after his release, I see him behind bars, This I have seen
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Tonnyray: 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Tonnyray: 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2021
Randal:
Make sense pass flogging
I tell you brah.
Who flogging epp?
At least he'll be useful to the community albeit halfheartedly grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Ishilove: 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2021
Mannerless human being. This is part of the reason the wife left him in the first place.

Abeg let the court find the dirtiest, stinkiest toilets to give to give him.
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Fantazy(m): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
Make them kuku beat am. e better!
How will he survive the site of feces of many colours?
May God help the poor man
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by LordOfTheGame: 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2021
Skyfornia:
This is the best punishment for minor crimes especially civil matters..paying of monetary fines should be discouraged or totally eradicated.

If you are caught without face mask..you should be made to wash public toilets or clear drainages for a certain period

Exactly my thought. Putting people in the prison over minor offences and civil matters should be discouraged by all, with this kind of punishment it's ok.
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by zoedew: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Cashify: 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
Lol
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
Too many rude people in this world, like it doesn't cost anything to be nice but NO, they choose to be mean and rude. I dont have time for mean people, I cut them off my life cause I just can't deal.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by BRATISLAVA: 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
Pierocash:
Let him appeal the judgement.

What kind of insult and poor man judgement is that?

You know nothing about courtroom etiquette if you really believe in what you posted. You and the one after you. Abide by the law wherever you find yourself.

You come to place of judgement raising your voice in the court like it is your village square? That is contemptuous. And his allegation that the judge was bribed by his wife is foolish and misguided. His wife must have been right about him. He lacks sense.

The judgement is fair.
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by 9jaRealist: 4:52am On Mar 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Can they do that to a monarch or senator? Poor man don too suffer for this contri

He can’t do the time...
Then he shouldn’t commit the crime!
>
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Pierocash(m): 7:14am On Mar 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

[s]
You know nothing about courtroom etiquette if you really believe in what you posted. You and the one after you. Abide by the law wherever you find yourself.

You come to place of judgement raising your voice in the court like it is your village square? That is contemptuous. And his allegation that the judge was bribed by his wife is foolish and misguided. His wife must have been right about him. He lacks sense.
[/s]
The judgement is fair.
can such judgement been giving to a Dino Melaye or FFK?

Nonsense
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by BRATISLAVA: 7:29am On Mar 18, 2021
Pierocash:
can such judgement been giving to a Dino Melaye or FFK?

Nonsense

The law is the law, regardless of whose ox is gored.

Once again, your post was ridiculous and a reflection of your principles and limited knowledge when it comes to legal matters. Learn and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tafawa Balewa's Visit To USA (1961) (Video) / Obanikoro At Aregbesola's 60th Birthday Jumat Service (Photos) / Inconclusive Election: Women Protest In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.