Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) (5395 Views)

Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by mabea: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2021
Faber:

Abeg where is the location of that hotel in Anambra.

Am laughing at Umahi saying he is building airport. I dey wait for those that will fly to Ebonyi through that airport.

Ebonyi is the only state in the South East that is lagging behind in Sports. Not even a football club in NPFL a whole SE that have made their mark in Sports both Nigeria and the world at large.
Abia State: Enyimba International, Abia Warriors, etc
Anambra State: Ifeanyi Uba FC, etc
Enugu State: Rangers International, etc
Imo State: Heartland FC, etc

Ebonyi State: None (perhaps Gala Sellers FC)

There are rumours in some quarters that Umahi is building his projects from loans from Islamic Banks. And he recently signed for RUGA. Umahi don use yeye flyovers gamble the future and destiny of Ebonyians.

Ebonyi got no night life. By 9:00pm, areas like Vanco, Spera in Deo, Water works, Ogoja Road, Afikpo road don lock down. If you're in Ebonyi by 6:00pm or 7:00pm and intend going to Aba, Onitsha or Awka...OYO is ur case o. No Bus for you.

Abia: Aba, Umuahia, Ohafia
Anambra: Awka, Nnewi, Onitsha
Enugu: Enugu, Awgu, Nsukka
Imo: Owerri, Okigwe, Orlu
Ebonyi: Abakiliki. Ebonyi is a one City state. They will tell you Afikpo, Afikpo is a suburb...Ekwulobia developed pass Afikpo.

Now the people are still poor and suffering from inferiority complex, that's why Hausa-Fulani are presently marrying their young girls. Many Hausas get harem of young Ebonyi girls for that side. If you doubt me go to Hausa quarters...you will shed tears.

There's an ongoing communal clash between Effiom and Ezza. They are killing themselves right now, everytime they are dragging Land. The other day it was them dragging Land with Ogoja people.

People say Abia State for example is backward
and not developed...that Ebonyi is more developed than Abia State...just because of flyovers. I laugh at them. Abia is 100 times more developed than Ebonyi and Even Imo state, in terms of human development, SMEs, Ease of doing business. Abia shares borders with 7 States...and if you enter Aba today, know what you came for...you can leave 2morr morning as a millionaire...that cannot be said of Ebonyi. If you need cheap girls, who can do shits for you even with 500 naira then go to Ebonyi.

I know the 5 South Eastern States like the back of my palms. I have lived in all of the 5 states and have done businesses in all of them. I can tell you who be who.

Anambra is the Germans of Nigeria. Where others are still running around looking for help. Anambra will just solve the problem one hand. Obiano was first to use Helcopters and drones to fish out Fulani herders in the forests they were hidding. When Covid19 struck Obiano was the first to reopen markets, Churches and Schools. Anambra millionaires shared relief items worth billions of naira to their respective communities...it became a competiton.

Guys will call me for villa telling me: " Nwoke m anyi no mma here", " anyi eriwago onu...ndia choro iji nri meruo mmadu aru" While other states where running around begging for food.

Fellow Anambranians, Anambra akarigo egwu.
Igbo(weed) na cigar aburo ogbo. Odogwu Anaro ama Dike Aka. Apart from Imo and Abia...Enugu and Ebonyi are our colonies. We are their colonial masters...na we colonize them, before they gained Independence.

God bless Akpokuodike Aguleri
God bless Anambra State
God bless Igbo land.

Proudly Nwa Orumba
Dr. Godwin Maduka for Governor 2021
Go and borrow sense
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by mabea: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2021
cjrane:
I'm disappointed that all the hyped projects i have heard are not being posted here.

Why are you guys not posting pictures of completed projects here? I truly want to know Umahi and Obiano who has done better.

Nobody is interested in long epistles by hungry journalists given N30K. Just post the pictures of these achievements and it will speak more than 100 pages of writing rubbish that nobody will waste time to read lies.
I've been busy all the while but trust me I will post the pics maybe on a different thread.
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by ThumbzTNA(m): 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
Faber:

Abeg where is the location of that hotel in Anambra.

Am laughing at Umahi saying he is building airport. I dey wait for those that will fly to Ebonyi through that airport.

Ebonyi is the only state in the South East that is lagging behind in Sports. Not even a football club in NPFL a whole SE that have made their mark in Sports both Nigeria and the world at large.
Abia State: Enyimba International, Abia Warriors, etc
Anambra State: Ifeanyi Uba FC, etc
Enugu State: Rangers International, etc
Imo State: Heartland FC, etc

Ebonyi State: None (perhaps Gala Sellers FC)

There are rumours in some quarters that Umahi is building his projects from loans from Islamic Banks. And he recently signed for RUGA. Umahi don use yeye flyovers gamble the future and destiny of Ebonyians.

Ebonyi got no night life. By 9:00pm, areas like Vanco, Spera in Deo, Water works, Ogoja Road, Afikpo road don lock down. If you're in Ebonyi by 6:00pm or 7:00pm and intend going to Aba, Onitsha or Awka...OYO is ur case o. No Bus for you.

Abia: Aba, Umuahia, Ohafia
Anambra: Awka, Nnewi, Onitsha
Enugu: Enugu, Awgu, Nsukka
Imo: Owerri, Okigwe, Orlu
Ebonyi: Abakiliki. Ebonyi is a one City state. They will tell you Afikpo, Afikpo is a suburb...Ekwulobia developed pass Afikpo.

Now the people are still poor and suffering from inferiority complex, that's why Hausa-Fulani are presently marrying their young girls. Many Hausas get harem of young Ebonyi girls for that side. If you doubt me go to Hausa quarters...you will shed tears.

There's an ongoing communal clash between Effiom and Ezza. They are killing themselves right now, everytime they are dragging Land. The other day it was them dragging Land with Ogoja people.

People say Abia State for example is backward
and not developed...that Ebonyi is more developed than Abia State...just because of flyovers. I laugh at them. Abia is 100 times more developed than Ebonyi and Even Imo state, in terms of human development, SMEs, Ease of doing business. Abia shares borders with 7 States...and if you enter Aba today, know what you came for...you can leave 2morr morning as a millionaire...that cannot be said of Ebonyi. If you need cheap girls, who can do shits for you even with 500 naira then go to Ebonyi.

I know the 5 South Eastern States like the back of my palms. I have lived in all of the 5 states and have done businesses in all of them. I can tell you who be who.

Anambra is the Germans of Nigeria. Where others are still running around looking for help. Anambra will just solve the problem one hand. Obiano was first to use Helcopters and drones to fish out Fulani herders in the forests they were hidding. When Covid19 struck Obiano was the first to reopen markets, Churches and Schools. Anambra millionaires shared relief items worth billions of naira to their respective communities...it became a competiton.

Guys will call me for villa telling me: " Nwoke m anyi no mma here", " anyi eriwago onu...ndia choro iji nri meruo mmadu aru" While other states where running around begging for food.

Fellow Anambranians, Anambra akarigo egwu.
Igbo(weed) na cigar aburo ogbo. Odogwu Anaro ama Dike Aka. Apart from Imo and Abia...Enugu and Ebonyi are our colonies. We are their colonial masters...na we colonize them, before they gained Independence.

God bless Akpokuodike Aguleri
God bless Anambra State
God bless Igbo land.

Proudly Nwa Orumba
Dr. Godwin Maduka for Governor 2021

Have you ever been to Afikpo? If no, shut up
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Faber(m): 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Have you ever been to Afikpo? If no, shut up
Who Afikpo epp?

Gerrarrraaaraa here abeg

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2021
Faber:

Who Afikpo epp?

Gerrarrraaaraa here abeg

Afikpo no help you but you can't stop talking about it. If Afikpo is shiit, your parents must have raised you like a dog because you can't keep your mouth out if shiit
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Faber(m): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Afikpo no help you but you can't stop talking about it. If Afikpo is shiit, your parents must have raised you like a dog because you can't keep your mouth out if shiit
Na ur papa and mama be dog. Afikpo bastard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered / Matthew Mbu Is Dead. He Was 82. (A Former Labour Minister) / I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.