Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) (5391 Views)

Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by SGANIVA(m): 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
anambra is fastest developing state in eastern region ,both in economy . though enugu remains the most beautiful state in east . don't blame ebony people, is there first time seeing good road network, Bridges , international market and some infrastructure that is not there before . when you go to enugu you notice people are no longer talking about road network as most road are good.

fun fact

in next ten years , there will be no more villages in anambra ,as most of this villages will become big urban towns . stop comparing anambra and ebony please . anambra economy can easily compete with Lagos
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by horsepower102: 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2021
IDENNAA:
Just because Umahi was building one med school and few bridges every dick and tom swung in to attack Anambra and Obiano. Now that reality has set in bobos don tear race....

Where is that guy who placed Umahi above Akpokuedike ?

I am guessing that you are referring to me.

Lets look at it this way,

Anyone who is honest is aware that willie obiano has tried for Anambra although there are couple things he could have done much better.

But there is a reason why I chose to look at it from the amount of resources both Governors have at their disposal.

I want to restate the fact that Given the resources available to both Governors Obiano and Umahi, Umahi has over performed.

There is nothing controversial about this statement. I stand by my original statement.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
What a great thread. Please post pictures of the Chief Willie Obiano International Airport Umueri. It gives me joy seeing it. To me, it is the crowning Jewel of the Obiano administration. All previous Anambra governors tried but failed in that very important project until the coming of Obiakpo as haters will call him. Abia state tried to build their own airport but gave up soon after. Ebonyi is building mini airport just out of envy for Anambra airport as there is no need for an airport in a state with little or no significant economic activity within that can sustain the airport. Obiano is building the airport 100% state funded, it is currently the biggest ongoing state government project in the south east. Akpokuedike Aguleri has performed excellently.

Allow this to be a healthy debate without any form of rancour.
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
Who's Obiano, Umahi and Wike are 100 million years ahead of the erosion ravaged Anambra state with dirty onitsha and prostitute of Anambra extraction littered in ph,make una come carry una prostitutes from ph o grin grin

What's the business of wike here? Don't you see the topic is about Obiano and Umahi? or are you blind?
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by cjrane: 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
vincentjk:
Mehn so many haters on this thread bad mouthing my dear anambra, only a blind man would compare Dave to Willie is working.

Call him a drunkard yes but we still love him like that

I didn't even know he built hotels as well omg, been quite long I visited anambra and I'm very surprised at the things my eyes are seeing here already

chukwu gozie gi nwannem.

Because Umahi is building a 6 three story hospital in his home town, other people have not done nothing. Meanwhile, Umahi has not finished the hospital yet!

Apart from rapidly expanding and modernized the COOUTH and Onitsha General hospital, Obiano also built a brand new modern hospital in his village without much fanfare or noise making. Not to mention numerous other communities he built hospitals for.

He didn't take all the state's money to build one white elephant 10,000 bed hospital in his hometown so that all will clap for him. After which there will be nobody in the village to occupy those hospital beds. He spreads development to make sure no Anambrarian needs to travel more than 5KM to access quality government healthcare. Spreading development is key!

Ebonyi has more communities than just Afikpo or Abakaliki. How do people in those other communities get access to healthcare if they are neither in Afikpo nor Abakaliki? That is the difference between both men and their approach. You have to take development to all nooks and crannies where your people live. Not just spending heaven and earth on one projects located just in the state capital!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
Anambra has experienced one of the best leadership from Mbadinuju to Ngige to Peter Obi and now Obiano. The bar of governance has been raised high already and every incoming governor needs to meet the standard compared to Ebonyi who got it right this time with Dave Umahi.

IGR from Anambra alone is enough to execute major projects.

5 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by BKayy: 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Talkatives everywhere.
Another way of saying "don't talk, allow me to do the talking because you have superior argument"
You and I know I can't fall for that

Shameless Chameleon

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by vincentjk(m): 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2021
cjrane:

Because Umahi is building a 6 three story hospital in his home town, other people have not done nothing. Meanwhile, Umahi has not finished the hospital yet!

Apart from rapidly expanding and modernized the COOUTH and Onitsha General hospital, Obiano also built a brand new modern hospital in his village without much fanfare or noise making. Not to mention numerous other communities he built hospitals for.

He didn't take all the state's money to build one white elephant 10,000 bed hospital in his hometown so that all will clap for him. After which there will be nobody in the village to occupy those hospital beds. He spreads development to make sure no Anambrarian needs to travel more than 5KM to access quality government healthcare. Spreading development is key!

Ebonyi has more communities than just Afikpo or Abakaliki. How do people in those other communities get access to healthcare if they are neither in Afikpo nor Abakaliki? That is the difference between both men and their approach. You have to take development to all nooks and crannies where your people live. Not just spending heaven and earth on one projects located just in the state capital!

Omg see hospital with better ventilators sef

This comparison is like a shame to Dave, just like comparing davido to Wizkid/burnaboy

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
vincentjk:

Omg see hospital with better ventilators sef

This comparison is like a shame to Dave, just like comparing davido to Wizkid/burnaboy

The highlighted is a stupid comparison
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by EzeNri(m): 12:25am On Mar 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol..

That person u quoted has once claimed he is from asaba.

It is like you are underating the desperation of these guys.
The extent you go just to lie is legendary. Could you show where I claimed to be from Asaba?

All this stupid boys sha.
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by EzeNri(m): 12:27am On Mar 18, 2021
IDENNAA:

Abia and proud with an EzeNri moniker ? Why not EzeAro or Enachioke ?
How is that your business?

Is NRI not the birthplace of Ndi Igbo again? I hate stupid people.

Be guided pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by EzeNri(m): 12:44am On Mar 18, 2021
Anambra using their sheer numbers on Nairaland to intimidate Ndi Ebonyi.

Umahi with his little resources has transformed Ebonyi and HE IS THE WINNER.

I am proudly Abian, the Heaven's Own State, Number One State in Nigeria and the State of thousand warriors.

Nwa Aba to the core, but I votes UMAHI, the Best Governor in the South.

Sifia pains to all divisive efulefus and enemies of Ndi Igbo.

We Move.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Kebbiprince: 3:15am On Mar 18, 2021
post=99968634:
Anambra broadcasting service digitized under Obiano
Stop deceiving yourself, independent observers who aren't from the east know Umahi beats Obiano in all ramifications, I guess you guys feel jealous and threatened by Umahi's performance and out of nothing created a thread to show Obiano pictures, lol

Maybe bc he's losing popularity or something

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Kebbiprince: 3:18am On Mar 18, 2021
EzeNri:
Anambra using their sheer numbers on Nairaland to intimidate Ndi Ebonyi.

Umahi with his little resources has transformed Ebonyi and HE IS THE WINNER.

I am proudly Abian, the Heaven's Own State, Number One State in Nigeria and the State of thousand warriors.

Nwa Aba to the core, but I votes UMAHI, the Best Governor in the South.

Sifia pains to all divisive efulefus and enemies of Ndi Igbo.

We Move.
I'm not igbo, I'm core fulani and I noticed the thread isn't even about any comparison but shading, they post pics of Obiano all in the name of comparing with Umahi, they must feel so jealous and threatened by him. Looks like anytime they feel bad about their state they look for any state to compete. I remember when an Abia state was also doing well in manufacturing, the low lives started this same thing there grin grin grin
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Multiplier7(m): 4:17am On Mar 18, 2021
Kebbiprince:

I'm not igbo, I'm core fulani and I noticed the thread isn't even about any comparison but shading, they post pics of Obiano all in the name of comparing with Umahi, they must feel so jealous and threatened by him. Looks like anytime they feel bad about their state they look for any state to compete. I remember when an Abia state was also doing well in manufacturing, the low lives started this same thing there grin grin grin
Don't mind them my brother. An average Anambra man suffers from obsessive compulsive disorder in the delusion of being the best and all that.

The truth is that low self esteem is not there problem but high self esteem is, which have really blinded them to see other people progress. Which is very bad.

The point is, looking at the resources at Umahi's disposal, he has performed wonders in Ebonyi and I give it to him as the best performing Governor in the South East and Obiano second.

Whether an average Anambra man likes it or not, I still maintain the statues quo.

Like the Holy book once declared 'the first is becoming the last and the last is becoming the first' So nobody should feel intimidated about it.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Faber(m): 4:30am On Mar 18, 2021
post=99968073:

Tourist sector

Abeg where is the location of that hotel in Anambra.
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Faber(m): 4:31am On Mar 18, 2021
post=99968073:

Tourist sector

Abeg where is the location of that hotel in Anambra.

Am laughing at Umahi saying he is building airport. I dey wait for those that will fly to Ebonyi through that airport.

Ebonyi is the only state in the South East that is lagging behind in Sports. Not even a football club in NPFL a whole SE that have made their mark in Sports both Nigeria and the world at large.
Abia State: Enyimba International, Abia Warriors, etc
Anambra State: Ifeanyi Uba FC, etc
Enugu State: Rangers International, etc
Imo State: Heartland FC, etc

Ebonyi State: None (perhaps Gala Sellers FC)

There are rumours in some quarters that Umahi is building his projects from loans from Islamic Banks. And he recently signed for RUGA. Umahi don use yeye flyovers gamble the future and destiny of Ebonyians.

Ebonyi got no night life. By 9:00pm, areas like Vanco, Spera in Deo, Water works, Ogoja Road, Afikpo road don lock down. If you're in Ebonyi by 6:00pm or 7:00pm and intend going to Aba, Onitsha or Awka...OYO is ur case o. No Bus for you.

Abia: Aba, Umuahia, Ohafia
Anambra: Awka, Nnewi, Onitsha
Enugu: Enugu, Awgu, Nsukka
Imo: Owerri, Okigwe, Orlu
Ebonyi: Abakiliki. Ebonyi is a one City state. They will tell you Afikpo, Afikpo is a suburb...Ekwulobia developed pass Afikpo.

Now the people are still poor and suffering from inferiority complex, that's why Hausa-Fulani are presently marrying their young girls. Many Hausas get harem of young Ebonyi girls for that side. If you doubt me go to Hausa quarters...you will shed tears.

There's an ongoing communal clash between Effiom and Ezza. They are killing themselves right now, everytime they are dragging Land. The other day it was them dragging Land with Ogoja people.

People say Abia State for example is backward
and not developed...that Ebonyi is more developed than Abia State...just because of flyovers. I laugh at them. Abia is 100 times more developed than Ebonyi and Even Imo state, in terms of human development, SMEs, Ease of doing business. Abia shares borders with 7 States...and if you enter Aba today, know what you came for...you can leave 2morr morning as a millionaire...that cannot be said of Ebonyi. If you need cheap girls, who can do shits for you even with 500 naira then go to Ebonyi.

I know the 5 South Eastern States like the back of my palms. I have lived in all of the 5 states and have done businesses in all of them. I can tell you who be who.

Anambra is the Germans of Nigeria. Where others are still running around looking for help. Anambra will just solve the problem one hand. Obiano was first to use Helcopters and drones to fish out Fulani herders in the forests they were hidding. When Covid19 struck Obiano was the first to reopen markets, Churches and Schools. Anambra millionaires shared relief items worth billions of naira to their respective communities...it became a competiton.

Guys will call me for villa telling me: " Nwoke m anyi no mma here", " anyi eriwago onu...ndia choro iji nri meruo mmadu aru" While other states where running around begging for food.

Fellow Anambranians, Anambra akarigo egwu.
Igbo(weed) na cigar aburo ogbo. Odogwu Anaro ama Dike Aka. Apart from Imo and Abia...Enugu and Ebonyi are our colonies. We are their colonial masters...na we colonize them, before they gained Independence.

God bless Akpokuodike Aguleri
God bless Anambra State
God bless Igbo land.

Proudly Nwa Orumba
Dr. Godwin Maduka for Governor 2021
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by OreMI22: 5:39am On Mar 18, 2021
All these Umahi propagandists here should be ashamed of yourselves!

Ebonyi state is the ONLY Southern state with poverty rates greater than most states in the middle belt! Think of it for a minute that 8 out of every 10 Ebonyi state people in that state lives in abject poverty! Yet, you glorify a man who has not spent even one kobo on any poverty alleviation program or job creation scheme. Extreme poverty has continued to grow in Ebonyi state as Umahi is busy building more and more pointless glass flyovers.

Ebonyi state is the only state in southern Nigeria where i see their women and nursing mothers used as laborers and worked like donkeys. Even the poor pregnant women have no choice than to work as block carriers in every construction site! What happened to Umahi using some of the money he uses for glass tunnel to buy them sewing machines to be tailors or give them soft loans of N50K each to become petty traders? It is truly a shame how low you have let Ebonyi people down.

Take a minute to look at the poverty map of Nigeria below and the chart. Even many states in the north such as Kebbi are doing a lot better than Ebonyi state! Umahi uses their federal allocation money meant for human capital development, meaningful economic development projects to uplift of his people to build senseless elephant projects! Imagine that Ebonyi in the southeast is a educationally disadvantaged state in the same category as Yobe! Yet, Umahi has not built one primary school nor renovated one secondary school! In a state where 8 out of 10 persons live in extreme abject poverty, who is he building those grandiose projects that have no positive impact on the miserable lives of his fellow Ebonyians?

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:33am On Mar 18, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Stop deceiving yourself, independent observers who aren't from the east know Umahi beats Obiano in all ramifications, I guess you guys feel jealous and threatened by Umahi's performance and out of nothing created a thread to show Obiano pictures, lol

Maybe bc he's losing popularity or something
This thread is not about Boko haram or Fulani bandits, go find where you belong, this is Igbo states not thread for psycho

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Kebbiprince: 7:05am On Mar 18, 2021
post=99977522:

This thread is not about Boko haram or Fulani bandits, go find where you belong, this is Igbo state not thread for psycho
Unfortunately for you, you all re under the control of we fulanis, that's the butter truth
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by slimghost(m): 7:39am On Mar 18, 2021
Under this Obiano, insecurity has overwhelmed residents of Onitsha and the city looks dilapidated. Awka is not much different either. The man is a disappointment. Please don’t ever compare him with Umahi in terms of infrastructural development.
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by HillaryNelo(m): 8:10am On Mar 18, 2021
I still vote umahi if he builds with his construction company to me thats a wise move than building nothing and channeling all the money abroad if any governor has any agro company let he/she use it for the betterment of his sate ka obodo di mma
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by MysteryShopper: 8:45am On Mar 18, 2021
Powerful points

OreMI22:

Ebonyi state is the ONLY Southern state with poverty rates greater than most states in the middle belt! Think of it for a minute that 8 out of every 10 Ebonyi state people in that state lives in abject poverty! Yet, you glorify a man who has not spent even one kobo on any poverty alleviation program or job creation scheme. Extreme poverty has continued to grow in Ebonyi state as Umahi is busy building more and more pointless glass flyovers.

Ebonyi state is the only state in southern Nigeria where i see their women and nursing mothers used as laborers and worked like donkeys. Even the poor pregnant women have no choice than to work as block carriers in every construction site! What happened to Umahi using some of the money he uses for glass tunnel to buy them sewing machines to be tailors or give them soft loans of N50K each to become petty traders? It is truly a shame how low you have let Ebonyi people down.

Take a minute to look at the poverty map of Nigeria below and the chart. Even many states in the north such as Kebbi are doing a lot better than Ebonyi state! Umahi uses their federal allocation money meant for human capital development, meaningful economic development projects to uplift of his people to build senseless elephant projects! Imagine that Ebonyi in the southeast is a educationally disadvantaged state in the same category as Yobe! Yet, Umahi has not built one primary school nor renovated one secondary school! In a state where 8 out of 10 persons live in extreme abject poverty, who is he building those grandiose projects that have no positive impact on the miserable lives of his fellow Ebonyians?
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:50am On Mar 18, 2021
horsepower102:

The man with a thousand identity, which one are you today? edo or chinese or indian?

Isn't he same as Okija Juju?
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2021
OreMI22:

BKayy:

PS : This is strictly Obiano and Umahi affair, it doesn't correlate to the development in both states. Just the achievement of both governors
Lets behave like the Ndigbo we are and settle this Obiano and Umahi issue once and for all
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2021
horsepower102:
Going by the resources both possess in terms of IGR and Allocation, Umahi wins hands down. Also most roads in ebonyi state are concrete while all roads in Anambra are tarred. Its common sense to know that roads in Ebonyi will last for so many years to come thereby saving the state so much money in the long term.

Anambra has more workforce, pensioners and population to take care than Ebonyi, labour is cheap in Ebonyi than Anambra,granite which consume large chunks in building of infrastructures and roads that Ebonyi government get them free unlike Anambra and other southeast states that buy their granite from Ebonyi, Ebonyi make so much money from individuals and eastern states, even neighboring Benue, even federal projects that purchase granite from Ebonyi, go to Ebonyi to confirm how much they sale 10 tires tipper fully loaded of granite

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Emperor5(m): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:
This an insult to omambala....to come in comparison with fulanis of ebonyi state

On what indices?

Are anambra Muslims like ebonyi?

on what basis if I may ask?

Do anambra share border with ebonyi?

You are brainless slowpoke. I guess you are unlettered, if at all you attend school, how did you pass exam.
Is this thread all about religion?
Who ask you whether ebonyi is Muslims or christian.
Learn how to read to avoid derailment,
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Emperor5(m): 11:14am On Mar 18, 2021
It's demeaning to compare umahi to that drugs addicted, drunkards called obiano.

What did obiano achieve in 8 yrs to compare with umahi of 6yrs governance.
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by OreMI22: 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
post=99983255:

Anambra has more workforce, pensioners and population to take care than Ebonyi, labour is cheap in Ebonyi than Anambra,granite which consume large chunks in building of infrastructures and roads that Ebonyi government get them free unlike Anambra and other southeast states that buy their granite from Ebonyi, Ebonyi make so much money from individuals and eastern states, even neighboring Benue, even federal projects that purchase granite from Ebonyi, go to Ebonyi to confirm how much they sale 10 tires tipper fully loaded of granite

The amazing thing is that Ebonyi people shouting that it is okay for Umahi not to invest in human capital development and education all run away from Ebonyi state to live in Anambra. Where their children will benefit from quality education and become employable. Yet, they do not want their state government to do same for their people trapped in Ebonyi state.

See Ebonyi school here. i won't repost it in this thread out of respect. But it is important to note that allowing these types of schools in Ebonyi is the reason the state has remained poor and backward.

https://www.nairaland.com/3376980/see-terrible-conditions-primary-school

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by cjrane: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
OreMI22:

The amazing thing is that Ebonyi people shouting that it is okay for Umahi not to invest in human capital development and education all run away from Ebonyi state to live in Anambra. Where their children will benefit from quality education and become employable. Yet, they do not want their state government to do same for their people trapped in Ebonyi state.

See Ebonyi school here. i won't repost it in this thread out of respect. But it is important to note that allowing these types of schools in Ebonyi is the reason the state has remained poor and backward.

https://www.nairaland.com/3376980/see-terrible-conditions-primary-school
I'm disappointed that all the hyped projects i have heard are not being posted here.

Why are you guys not posting pictures of completed projects here? I truly want to know Umahi and Obiano who has done better.

Nobody is interested in long epistles by hungry journalists given N30K. Just post the pictures of these achievements and it will speak more than 100 pages of writing rubbish that nobody will waste time to read lies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Tap0lane: 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
Even at that Obiano as completed more qulititative bridges than Umahi. I will say for every bridges completed by Obiano Umahi as just one to show and I am sure Anambra's budget is not triple that of Ebonyi.

I wonder why any sane man will compare what is glaring to the world. Only PDP sycophants paint Umahi as the messier but who cares anyone is allowed to fool him or herself. Obiano after his 8 years will remains as the best performing governor among this set only outshine by Chime since 1999.

IDENNAA:

These people keep making mistakes of comparing apples to oranges. Umahi can afford to pump 10 billion on one road because the state's infrastructural needs are limited but Anambra can't do that. Anambra has urgent infrastructural needs and maintenance because we are a business and commerce hub.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Tap0lane: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
That is not what the debate is about. Has he done beta than Obiano that is what the OP is asking so leave your sentiment behind n stop making foolish comment here.

Henix:

Umahi has done extremely well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alex Otti Becomes Second Governor To Use IVM As Official Vehicle / I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid / Blind Pastor Donates N5m Post To Oyo Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.