Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Help:i Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Account. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help:i Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Account. (337 Views)

Lady Blames Emefiele After Okada Rider She Transferred Money To Asked Her Out / Man Returns Huge Sum Of Money Mistakenly Transferred To His Account / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:i Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Account. by VillageBus(m): 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2021
I made a transfer to a man whom I buy bulk knitting wool from, but he told me that the account have been frozen and he doesnt have any plan to go and unfreeze it cause he have gone to the bank four times they didn't unfreeze it.
Is there any way I could get my money back? cause the man have already told me that my money is gone, cause there is nothing he can do.
And the money isn't even mine, I am just a middleman for people who want to buy wool in large quantities.
Pls nairalanders is there a way I can get my money back??
lalasticlala
Re: Help:i Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Account. by BaeMercy(f): 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2021
I think you have to follow him to the bank and hear for yourself
To me,it seems he doesn't want to refund it
Good luck!
Re: Help:i Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Account. by Kobicove(m): 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2021
VillageBus:
I made a transfer to a man whom I buy bulk knitting wool from, but he told me that the account have been frozen and he doesnt have any plan to go and unfreeze it cause he have gone to the bank four times they didn't unfreeze it.
Is there any way I could get my money back? cause the man have already told me that my money is gone, cause there is nothing he can do.
And the money isn't even mine, I am just a middleman for people who want to buy wool in large quantities.
Pls nairalanders is there a way I can get my money back??
lalasticlala

Whether the account is frozen or not is not your business, as far as the law is concerned the man whose account you transferred the money to is owing you

The only condition is that he should have be the one who gave you the account number and asked you to pay into it
Re: Help:i Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Account. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
How are u sure he is not lying to u
Better follow him to the bank and hear things for urself
And why would he give u an account number that is already frozen?
Re: Help:i Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Account. by Jeromejnr(m): 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
This story isn't complete.
Re: Help:i Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Account. by VillageBus(m): 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
lefulefu:
How are u sure he is not lying to u
Better follow him to the bank and hear things for urself
And why would he give u an account number that is already frozen?
I already went to his bank(union) and the account was really frozen.
we don't stay in same state
he gave me the account number 2yrs ago, I stopped buying from him cause I found someone who sells at cheaper prices,the person wasn't available that is why I went back to this one.
Re: Help:i Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Account. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
VillageBus:
I already went to his bank(union) and the account was really frozen.
we don't stay in same state
he gave me the account number 2yrs ago, I stopped buying from him cause I found someone who sells at cheaper prices,the person wasn't available that is why I went back to this one.
well he is the one owing u now.he ought to have alerted u that the account is frozen.as long as u really sent d money to d frozen account I don't see wat d real owner of the money would do to u.its not like u have eaten d money.
Re: Help:i Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Account. by Cutehector(m): 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
Any account that is frozen can be unfrozen, the nigga is just a dubious person. Just get a court order and your money will be reversed.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Ladies Wear In Abuja / If Marijuana Weed Legalized In Naija Today,which State Will Make The Most Profit / Obob!!! Man Falls Into Grave During Funeral (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.