Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Aguero Accuses Man City Teammates Of Not Passing Ball To Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aguero Accuses Man City Teammates Of Not Passing Ball To Him (662 Views)

Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident / Sergio Aguero Accuses Press Of Bias Towards Man Utd: Everybody Supports Them! / UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aguero Accuses Man City Teammates Of Not Passing Ball To Him by WinningGoals10: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
Sergio Aguero has accused his Manchester City teammates of deliberately not passing to him during Tuesday’s Champions League tie against Monchengladbach.

Aguero has played little part in the quest for a historic quadruple, however, owing to a run of injuries and contracting Covid-19.

Last weekend he was handed a rare start against Fulham and marked it with his first Premier League goal in 14 months, but was made to settle for a place on the bench last night.

The 32-year-old was brought on in place of Bernardo Silva, but his 15-minute cameo only led to frustration.

According to ESPN, he passed comment to a City coach, which was translated from Spanish as: “They don’t pass me the ball.”

Read Full Story Here: https://winninggoals.com.ng/aguero-accuses-man-city-teammates-of-not-passing-ball-to-him/

Re: Aguero Accuses Man City Teammates Of Not Passing Ball To Him by Darkcloud11(m): 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
A king is always a king,no current crop of Manchester City players will ever be honoured like Aguero after their retirement

1 Like

Re: Aguero Accuses Man City Teammates Of Not Passing Ball To Him by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
He's truly an hero. I wonder why the will not give him d ball... Aguero while u were away Messi is still the King of Soccer seconded by Penal7 grin
Re: Aguero Accuses Man City Teammates Of Not Passing Ball To Him by WinningGoals10: 6:53am On Mar 18, 2021
This is so true!

Darkcloud11:
A king is always a king,no current crop of Manchester City players will ever be honoured like Aguero after their retirement
Re: Aguero Accuses Man City Teammates Of Not Passing Ball To Him by WinningGoals10: 6:54am On Mar 18, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Puloc:
He's truly an hero. I wonder why the will not give him d ball...
Aguero while u were away Messi is still the King of Soccer seconded by Penal7 grin
Re: Aguero Accuses Man City Teammates Of Not Passing Ball To Him by paulolee(m): 7:03am On Mar 18, 2021
maybe its tactical decision to hold more of the ball and use the flanks instead bcox i dnt see any reason why dey wont pass to him bcox he isnt black and he is still d top man to bang d goals wen needed..
didnt see dt game n cant judge bcox i dnt understand d contex he is talking about..

(1) (Reply)

Video: Neymar Burst Into Tears As Argentina Beat Brazil In Win Copa America / EPL: Man Utd Told To Sell Four Players, Sign Harry Kane From Tottenham / Cesar Azpilicueta Funny Reactions To Chelsea Penalty Win Vs Aston Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.