Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students (14611 Views)

Ogun Police Arrest Kidnappers Of OOU Students, Imeko Medical Personnel / EFCC Parades 34 OOU Students With Charms Over Alleged Fraud / OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by Kingfragz: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by DSC7: 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
post=99971455:

Have you tried 'ineffectual buffon' and see the pictures and names of who Google will give to you?

Tell that to your darling Daddy......

Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by WalkerMichael(m): 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
Aadeyemo Precious.. ths girl na my secondary school colleague. I can recall her face sef... mad oooooooooo
Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by WalkerMichael(m): 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2021
nawaoooooo this country don cast . thank 'God for their safety
Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by Khartune(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
Pls I want to post a news about the sufferness cross country suffered me pls how do I post it
Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by Olayinka8793(m): 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Ogun people lucky to have this man as governor
Are you mocking us?
Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by SensualMan1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2021
President Buhari
Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by Prussian: 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
These ones did not wear uniform?
They will kidnap 500 Northerners and bandits will return them only to see them wearing matching clothes.

Na tailors kidnap them?
Walahi, Abokee no get sense.
Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
They won't tell you the Parents paid a ransome of 3 million Naira to secure their release!

Lying government!!! angry angry angry
Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by molotough(m): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
OBALOLA55:
grin

[s]HOW ABOUT THE ONES LEARNING FRENCH IN BENIN REPUBLIC EVEN ONE THETRANSLATOR ABI WETIN DEM DEY CALL AM DON DEY SHOW HIS FRENCH LINGUA SKILLS FOR NAIRALAND [/s]sad
Mumu talk from mumu fulani black arab under disguise. Continue disguising with Yoruba moniker dey cause hatred between igbos and Yorubas. All of una don cast for Nairaland. If all of you fulani cowards are not the bastard you call every native tribes in this zoo, answer the questions

1. Why does the fulani terrorists group which you are part of like to go murder natives in a whole village at the dead of the night when the villagers are fast asleep? Coward act.

2. Why do you always call to any of the fulanis which Buhari as nepotistically injected in government for army support in the instance the nativws whose people you've been maiming, killing, raping and kidnapping begins to show you little resistance ? Coward act.

3. Why have you all taken over nigeria with fake monikers of Igbo and Yoruba name going about causing confusion, misinformation, and deliberately make statement to provoke others, why do you pigheads love to eat pork so much that you just come here to incite real Yoruba s and Igbos to begin fight themselve. Is it the pork islam ask you to eat that's affecting your brains? Why can't you porkeater be a man and stop trying to do jihad under the disguise of newly registers names and using government cover to raid, waylaid, raid and kidneyapp travelers with the soldier uniforms given to you by the same fulani jihad people in the army who give location point to Boko Haram to ambush and murder our soldiers decieved by the zoo government ?
Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by popweezy(m): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
President Buhari
Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
Foolish man....thank God the girls have been rescued, I hope the state ensures they get psychological therapy, cus they look terrified.
Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by NoFap123: 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
DSC7:
Lori iro.....

saw a stupid and dumb comment by a nairalander with moniker mmars. so I wanted to call him a dullard, I decided to do it in style and typed dullĂ rdinho(in correct alphabetical form), lo and behold it changed to president buhari
Na wa o
Try it and see for yourself.
President Buhari
Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by Tonero231: 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
Mugu, stop mocking us. You that may have carried olosho last night. I don't trust any of you
Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by Biyonce(f): 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2021
Welcome back girls.

This kain agbada face mask they gave you people sef undecided
Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by OBALOLA55(m): 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
molotough:

Mumu talk from mumu fulani black arab under disguise. Continue disguising with Yoruba moniker dey cause hatred between igbos and Yorubas. All of una don cast for Nairaland. If all of you fulani cowards are not the bastard you call every native tribes in this zoo, answer the questions

1. Why does the fulani terrorists group which you are part of like to go murder natives in a whole village at the dead of the night when the villagers are fast asleep? Coward act.

2. Why do you always call to any of the fulanis which Buhari as nepotistically injected in government for army support in the instance the nativws whose people you've been maiming, killing, raping and kidnapping begins to show you little resistance ? Coward act.

3. Why have you all taken over nigeria with fake monikers of Igbo and Yoruba name going about causing confusion, misinformation, and deliberately make statement to provoke others, why do you pigheads love to eat pork so much that you just come here to incite real Yoruba s and Igbos to begin fight themselve. Is it the pork islam ask you to eat that's affecting your brains? Why can't you porkeater be a man and stop trying to do jihad under the disguise of newly registers names and using government cover to raid, waylaid, raid and kidneyapp travelers with the soldier uniforms given to you by the same fulani jihad people in the army who give location point to Boko Haram to ambush and murder our soldiers decieved by the zoo government ?
IDENTIFY YOURSELF angry
Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by od501: 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by omoadeleye(m): 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2021
Cap master
Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by jawu12(m): 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
hmmm If governors made confusion and curiousity at rescuing abducted to back home unhurt,make sure are not from little people home
Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by Cryptosmake: 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
Life
Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by molotough(m): 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
OBALOLA55:
IDENTIFY YOURSELF angry
Which faction of Boko Haram do you work for ?Miyetti? Shekau or ISWAP?
Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by Onepeople: 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
OBALOLA55:
grin

HOW ABOUT THE ONES LEARNING FRENCH IN BENIN REPUBLIC EVEN ONE THETRANSLATOR ABI WETIN DEM DEY CALL AM DON DEY SHOW HIS FRENCH LINGUA SKILLS FOR NAIRALAND sad
enough of this line abeg, that is why our oppressors are upper hand against the south.
Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by OBALOLA55(m): 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
molotough:

Which faction of Boko Haram do you work for ?Miyetti? Shekau or ISWAP?
YOUR TRIBE PLEASE
Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by OBALOLA55(m): 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2021
Onepeople:
enough of this line abeg, that is why our oppressors are upper hand against the south.
BROS SOUTH WEST JIHADISTS NOR SEND YOU

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by Kazim88: 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
President Buhari
Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by molotough(m): 12:21am On Mar 18, 2021
Onepeople:
He is one of them. I made him angry because I busted him. He's a Fulani-troll. Lots of them on here.
Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by peculiar2233: 12:59am On Mar 18, 2021
Re: Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students by November24(f): 2:45am On Mar 18, 2021
DSC7:
Lori iro.....

saw a stupid and dumb comment by a nairalander with moniker mmars. so I wanted to call him a dullard, I decided to do it in style and typed dullĂ rdinho(in correct alphabetical form), lo and behold it changed to president buhari
Na wa o
Try it and see for yourself.

President Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara Police Arrest Suspected Human Trafficker, Rescue 41 Children (Photo) / Eze Opara Arrested Over The Death Of Uchenna Opara, IMSU Graduate / 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.