Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,750 members, 7,955,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies (49050 Views)

Tanzania's President, Suluhu Hassan And Daughter's Picture Causes A Stir / US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day / President John Magufuli Collects Offering During Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 18, 2021
jrusky:

Just ignore him or her you know some people don't even know whether they are alive or not.

My first morning laff. Thanks for starting me aright

2 Likes

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by planetx: 1:15am On Mar 18, 2021
He was killed for refusing that Satanic vaccine and proving what a hoax this whole Covid plandemic really is.

4 Likes

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by Enyimbamercedes: 1:23am On Mar 18, 2021
This was the permutation of a certain section of Nigerians when they pushed a sickly looking president. Unfortunately for them, he survived after spending 107 days outside ...

Then came back to pepper them... they love pepper

3 Likes

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by PROPHETmichael: 2:15am On Mar 18, 2021
:In a televised address to the nation late on Wednesday, Vice President Samia Suluhu Hassan said the 61-year-old president had died of a “heart condition”, which he had suffered for 10 years at a hospital in Dar-Es-Salaam."

The above statement shows he has invested massively into their health system that he choose it over travelling abroad for medical care. Indeed, this man ought to be celebrated as a hero and may his soul rest in perfect peace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by Evii: 2:43am On Mar 18, 2021
God, do same for Nigeria ooooh

3 Likes

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by truthfulparrot(m): 3:00am On Mar 18, 2021
Yahaya Bello should please watch his back.........the vaccine and pharmaceutical mafia will be desperate to silence him!

2 Likes

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by summerflame(m): 3:01am On Mar 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Joseph Magufuli

Bingo, it is John and not Joseph.. Aboki shine my shoe
Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by electhnd(m): 3:02am On Mar 18, 2021
Franckelv230:
How I wish it's NIGERIA
beer parlour for full, see jubilation

2 Likes

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by alanmwene: 3:03am On Mar 18, 2021
Mzee Magufuli spent less than 7 years in power,yet achieved way way more than any living african president.A true mwanachi africa.A true african leader who always spoke and made speeches in swahili.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pllz-W5ndGQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59UcFJGiWBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSUruYsNlHg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbl6q-pcQ1c

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by alanmwene: 3:05am On Mar 18, 2021

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by ojoshu(m): 3:06am On Mar 18, 2021
‪If you did not laugh something is doing you ����‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PHRCgbjHiM
Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by Dantsito: 3:10am On Mar 18, 2021
aryzgreat:
Pls change the Tanzania to Nigeria make Boys enter street celebrate.

We are tired of the cow � in Aso rock
then replace him with a pig from Igbo land now.

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by musajo1(m): 3:54am On Mar 18, 2021
Do not wish death to someone
Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by samdigo90: 4:09am On Mar 18, 2021
God when it will be Buharis turn

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by juman(m): 4:10am On Mar 18, 2021
Hope the new woman president bring the much needed change.

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by 9jaRealist: 4:29am On Mar 18, 2021
blank:
They don't want to admit that it's Covid.

I suspect so, as well...
Dude spent all his energy in DENYING the existence of Covid in Tanzania.

RIP.

>

2 Likes

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by 9jaRealist: 4:30am On Mar 18, 2021
alanmwene:
Mzee Magufuli spent less than 7 years in power,yet achieved way way more than any living african president.A true mwanachi africa.A true african leader who always spoke and made speeches in swahili.

grin grin grin
>
Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by GeneralPula: 4:33am On Mar 18, 2021
JBArokonkwo1:

And the news said he had been suffering from heart condition for over a decade.....

Withdrawal method would have saved the world from a perpetual fool like you

Are you expecting the news to tell you that he was assassinated?

Abi nah today dem dey compromise news..

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by GeneralPula: 4:43am On Mar 18, 2021
nthony10:
They finally got him
He was against the coronavirus hysteria, refused to participate in it, also he was tough on corruption and foreign influence.

That’s what they do when you’re not dancing to their tune..

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by EXOUSIAng: 4:52am On Mar 18, 2021
Nbotee:
Dats what most of dem want, to die in power.. I'm sure he's anoda ancestor
Hate will not allow you see that he was 61
Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by Focusmind: 5:16am On Mar 18, 2021
Yet, people were arrested last week, accused of spreading rumour about the health of the president. Africans! We can never change. While hide it in the first place?
Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by ThisisBuhari: 5:20am On Mar 18, 2021
Cashsteady:
rip to him.. God u should have taken buhari instead
look at you, God will take your life before that of Buhari God willing.

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by 41lady(m): 5:21am On Mar 18, 2021
engrtee:
For not taking the vaccine,they came for his head

Yes, you are right
Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by panafrican(m): 5:40am On Mar 18, 2021
Very sad.
RIP.
Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by Kingrefreshed: 5:41am On Mar 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by ofiko123(m): 5:56am On Mar 18, 2021
RIP magufuli..

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by Starzo: 5:58am On Mar 18, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[[s]quote author=Starzo post=99972704]pls tell me what buhari is still doing alive
[/s]
You n ko? No good reason that I can think of.
You are of no use to the society. Pls do us a favor and make use of 3rd mainland bridge.
death to all terrorists

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by Starzo: 5:58am On Mar 18, 2021
drlateef:

You may end up dying before Buhari.
na ur papa go die before buhari... bloody terrorist
Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by izubext007: 5:58am On Mar 18, 2021
I wish is our own pres.

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by Starzo: 6:05am On Mar 18, 2021
byrron:

I dislike everything about Buhari but not to the extent of wishing him nor anyone dead, that's too extreme.
keep kwayet if u don't have something meaningful to say. A man directly/indirectly responsible for the sufferings and deaths of millions.And u r here to trying to claim some morale bullsh*t. Am sure u won't wish death on shekau, boko Haram terrorists,herdsmen and all the bandits commiting all sorts of atrocities in the country too..mumu dey smell
Well let me be clear in what I said, I wish death upon all of Nigeria's evil politicians and all those wrecking evil on the life of others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 18, 2021
summerflame:

Bingo, it is John and not Joseph.. Aboki shine my shoe

The problem with Nigeria is abstract illiteracy and even proud at their deficiency to correct others.

Do you think I am narrow as you guys that don't read but feed on anything seen. I am more learned and advanced than all your family members combined together. All lack basic education..

His full name is John Pombe Joseph Magufuli.

Forming ITK yet knows absolutely nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Should Put China's Flag On F-22 Jets & Bomb Russia - Trump Advises U.S (Pics) / China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US / Mozambique Girl Showed Up Months After She Was Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.