Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies (48772 Views)

Tanzania's President, Suluhu Hassan And Daughter's Picture Causes A Stir / US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day / President John Magufuli Collects Offering During Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by TonyAntony: 6:19am On Mar 18, 2021
Exactly. This was a presidently that never locked dowh his country out of ignorance and misconception that Covid-19 was not real. He died of complications from the citus and nit any heart conditions as they
are claiming now...
blank:
They don't want to admit that it's Covid.

2 Likes

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by TonyAntony: 6:20am On Mar 18, 2021
blank:

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by georgeakins: 6:30am On Mar 18, 2021
blank:

Can you imagine that someone with a diseased heart like him would be playing with COVID? Africa and stupidity...

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by Loxville: 6:48am On Mar 18, 2021
Rugaria:

I suspect this a lot...
He was always acting like Mugabe on African issues...
Wouldn't be surprised if there is a fishy side to his death.
The Man was a real Nigga

2 Likes

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by aryzgreat: 6:56am On Mar 18, 2021
Dantsito:
then replace him with a pig from Igbo land now.

You mean mumu abokee cow from North?

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by drlateef: 7:23am On Mar 18, 2021
Starzo:

na ur papa go die before buhari... bloody terrorist

IPOB is a terrorist organisation. You are the real terrorist. Get over your loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by Loveknitting: 7:24am On Mar 18, 2021
Nbotee:
Dats what most of dem want, to die in power.. I'm sure he's anoda ancestor

He his 61, read okay, next time just read. Thank.

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by authority2006(m): 7:25am On Mar 18, 2021
Felabrity:
Una just dey die one by one

Last week na ivory coast PM

Maybe next week na Bu ...

Or your fa....

Starzo:
pls tell me what buhari is still doing alive

Cashsteady(m):
rip to him.. God u should have taken buhari instead

GOFRONT(m):
Death why??.....Why Magufuli??.......Pls return Magufuli and take away Buhariiii..

Pio44:
Rip and bubu still dey alive

BoboKush(m):
Would av been good news if it happen here in Nigeria embarassed lipsrsealed

EmeadeaWAY:
Buhari next

aryzgreat:
Pls change the Tanzania to Nigeria make Boys enter street celebrate.
We are tired of the cow � in Aso rock

I saw many of you losing your father or mother instead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by Golan007: 7:26am On Mar 18, 2021
Rugaria:

I suspect this a lot...
He was always acting like Mugabe on African issues...
Wouldn't be surprised if there is a fishy side to his death.

The fishy side is that a worldwide pandemic, a respecter of no personality or portfolio was raging, but many black people disregarded it, decided to embrace conspiracy theories whilst rejecting scientific conclusions.

The fallout of that was the dying of the aged and those with pre-existing conditions such as heart disease.

Ignorance comes with a price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by mvem(m): 7:34am On Mar 18, 2021
engrtee:
For not taking the vaccine,they came for his head
and you think your president actually took the vaccine ?

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by authority2006(m): 7:39am On Mar 18, 2021
mvem:
and you think your president actually took the vaccine ?

You are free to think whatever you want to think, everyone is actually free to believe whatever they want. No one will false anyone to get covid-19 vaccine, it is up to individuals.
Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by Chigold101(m): 7:39am On Mar 18, 2021
engrtee:
Governor Yaya Bello should take note

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by chatinent: 7:41am On Mar 18, 2021
They killed him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by Starzo: 7:42am On Mar 18, 2021
authority2006:

Or your fa....

I saw me losing my father and mother
it's ur father and mother you actually saw dying
Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by Starzo: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2021
Golan007:

The fishy side is that a worldwide pandemic, a respecter of no personality or portfolio was raging, but many black people disregarded it, decided to embrace conspiracy theories whilst rejecting scientific conclusions.

The fallout of that was the dying of the aged and those with pre-existing conditions such as heart disease.

And yet it's the enlightened west/whites that have suffered far more greater losses than the supposedly ignorant backs

do u still need someone to tell u that ur brain has expired, or you've figured it out urself??

2 Likes

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by Starzo: 7:48am On Mar 18, 2021
TonyAntony:
Exactly. This was a presidently that never locked dowh his country out of ignorance and misconception that Covid-19 was not real. He died of complications from the citus and nit any heart conditions as they
are claiming now...
and how many Tanzanians died from covid compared to the ones that took it seriously in other nations??

2 Likes

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by kingxsamz(m): 7:51am On Mar 18, 2021
Phut:

You really got it. Assassinated for going against the NWO.

News would have said he died from covid-19 if your dumb conspiracy theory was true.
The way you people come up with unintelligent conspiracies ehn.. Smhundecided
I'm sure you also believe 5g causes coronavirus. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by AfonjaConehead: 7:59am On Mar 18, 2021
Golan007:

You are very correct sir...And one of such price is not reading books..
Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by grandstar(m): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2021
Magufuli, the king of arbitariness is now. Will Hassan be like him? Time will tell

2 Likes

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by Golan007: 8:05am On Mar 18, 2021
Starzo:

And yet it's the enlightened west/whites that have suffered far more greater losses than the supposedly ignorant backs

do u still need someone to tell u that ur brain has expired, or you've figured it out urself??

Be deceiving yourself.

In nations where real data is collected, there is a disproportionate death to ethnicity ratio with BAMEs mostly affected.

Even now, you've witnessed high profile individuals who have gone to the great beyond - Abba Kyari, Buruji Kashamu, Magufuli, Dr.Emeka Chugbo and the list goes on.

You can continue to dwell in ignorance it actually fits you.
Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by Golan007: 8:06am On Mar 18, 2021
Starzo:

it's ur father and mother you actually saw dying

E pain you abi.

grin
Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by BoboKush(m): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2021
authority2006:

Or your fa....

We r losing u too.... U must follow em
Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by ylaa(f): 8:17am On Mar 18, 2021
Exactly

quote author=Cashsteady post=99972709]rip to him.. God u should have taken buhari instead[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by Felabrity: 8:47am On Mar 18, 2021
authority2006:

Or your fa....

BST
Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by Starzo: 8:50am On Mar 18, 2021
Golan007:

Be deceiving yourself.

In nations where real data is collected, there is a disproportionate death to ethnicity ratio with BAMEs mostly affected.

Even now, you've witnessed high profile individuals who have gone to the great beyond - Abba Kyari, Buruji Kashamu, Magufuli, Dr.Emeka Chugbo and the list goes on.

You can continue to dwell in ignorance it actually fits you.
if I say u don't have sense now, it would seem I'm insulting you but I'm actually not.

If there were death cases one fifth of that of Italy in Tanzania somebody/western media houses would have reported about it. Or do u think the western media that has worked overtime in hyping the hysteria about covid would fail or ignore to report massive deaths in countries that didn't buy into the propaganda??.
Even North Korea that virtually cut off almost all ties with the western world still has undercover journalist hidden inside the country reporting every ills of the govt.
Get wisdom my child!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by Instagramgrowth: 8:58am On Mar 18, 2021
He chose death and kept his integrity intact. cool
Unlike other world leaders cowards
Who think they are safe by selling out their people.
Sooner or later what they fear will eventually catch up on them.

By the way, ignore all those accounts criticizing you, Nairaland has been hijacked by the government.
That's why alot of really valuable members no longer comment.
The silent majority know what's going on. wink

By the way have you noticed they are now giving us steady electricity?
They want us all glued to our TV while they plunder the planet grin
engrtee:

2 Likes

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by Instagramgrowth: 9:01am On Mar 18, 2021
most of these accounts are operated by the government to sway public opinion.
Ignore them.
Let them keep deceiving themselves grin
Starzo:

if I say u don't have sense now, it would seem I'm insulting you but I'm actually not.

If there were death cases one fifth of that of Italy in Tanzania somebody/western media houses would have reported about it. Or do u think the western media that has worked overtime in hyping the hysteria about covid would fail or ignore to report massive deaths in countries that didn't by into the propaganda??.
Even North Korea that virtually cut off almost all ties with the western world still has undercover journalist hidden inside the country reporting every ills of the govt.
Get wisdom my child!

2 Likes

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by mulero23: 9:02am On Mar 18, 2021
Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by orientation666: 9:05am On Mar 18, 2021
HE WAS KILLED, MARK MY WORD. HE DRIVES UP THE AFRICAN SPIRIT AND THE WORLD DOSENT WANT THAT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by anoziechi(f): 9:16am On Mar 18, 2021
God when will you remember naija??

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies by Instagramgrowth: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2021
Nigerians should better wake up.
Its not until the government starts blocking bank accounts if you don't have a vaccine certificate. After this NIN stuff becomes linked and bvn is outlawed, only God can save us then.
It would give them complete control.
Criticize the government online or refuse the vaccine, have your bank account terminated grin
orientation666:
HE WAS KILLED, MARK MY WORD. HE DRIVES UP THE AFRICAN SPIRIT AND THE WORLD DOSENT WANT THAT.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barbados becomes World's newest Republic, removes Queen as Head of State (Pix) / We Should Put China's Flag On F-22 Jets & Bomb Russia - Trump Advises U.S (Pics) / Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.