Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,212 members, 7,825,796 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Four Qualities Of A Good Christain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Four Qualities Of A Good Christain (177 Views)

Qualities Of A Good Christian Wife / Read and Listen To Know if you are true Christain / Could These Be The Characteristics Of A GOOD Christain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Qualities Of A Good Christain by christainslove: 3:52am On Mar 18, 2021
Four qualities of a good Christain
1-Kindness and mercy
Matthew 5:7-Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
2-Humility
We all need to be humble
Proverbs 16:18-Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall.
James 4:6-But He gives more grace. Therefore He says: “God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble.”
3-Discipline
Work hard,eat moderately and be clean and chaste in mind and body.
Bible verses- Crucify the flesh, I die daily
Galatians 5:24-Those who belong to Christ have crucified the flesh with its passions and lusts.
1 Corinthians 15:31-I affirm, by the boasting in you which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.
4- Bravery-
2 Timothy 1:7-For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Matthew 10:28 -And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

(1) (Reply)

Discussion: What Or Who Is The Opposite Of God? / Renew Your Love For Christ. / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Adajesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.