Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations (39813 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts / Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by fredoooooo: 9:10am On Mar 18, 2021
They should punish the bascad ..
Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by CalmElder(m): 9:10am On Mar 18, 2021
Almost two years ago, we were crammed in an Uber, I and the lady that sat by my right got into an argument about who should lean forward. When it became heated, she accused me that I'm leaning back on her breasts. Just so that she can win an ordinary argument o, and she doesn't look like she can do that kind of thing.
Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by tiredoflife(m): 9:13am On Mar 18, 2021
Iamsupaboi:
the guy above is high on 5g
If ur father listened when we said don't have kids
He won't have transferred the DNA of stupidity to you
Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by Emotionss: 9:21am On Mar 18, 2021
Are we going to ignore the fact that Nairaland girls are intentionally avoiding this post ?

2 Likes

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by Kelvin3476: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2021
pocohantas:
Lol. Who are they?

“99%” of policemen, judges and lawmakers are men. Rather than passing bills to reduce the marriageable age of girls to 13, they should try passing a bill on a stiff penalty for false rape accusations. Else, it will turn into a cruise thing.

I don’t even understand why a lady would be that desperate to bring a man down. It is too heavy an accusation. I’ll also be looking forward to the man who would break the jinx of accepting apologies. Apology is not enough, it can never be.
THAOSE PERCENTAGE OF MEN WILL ALWAYS WANT TO DEFEND THE FEMALES IN AN ABUSE RELATED CASE . I HAVE HAD SOO MANY MEN CMPLAIN OF PHYSICAL ABUSE BY THEIR SPOUSES BT THEY WERE NEVER TAKEN SERIOUS . I RESPECT YOUR VIEW TO THINGS . U ARE THE MOST UNBIAS LADY ( RESPECT )

1 Like

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by HonLord: 9:47am On Mar 18, 2021
thesicilian:
This kind of nonsense will always continue as long as false rape accusers are allowed to go Scot free

Sometimes I even wonder what the women has within them that makes their heads puff-up.

Is it that N100 folded Kanda within their legs?
Is it that little flesh with deep hole inside the legs?
Is it that plastered flesh with a slashed mark that is causing all these wahala worldwide?

What is that thing in woman that is so important to make them #Challengemen for rape and assaults when in the real sense they are the one pushing men to attend to them by their skimming advance move and nude dressing to your house, office and private places.

This apology should be handled with a hard mind and rough way to PUT A STOP to these devilish creatures now meant to cause death on men.

What does a woman has that will make her equal with a man? Let the women tell us here in this forum (Zzor, saphire etc, please tell us). What is that thing in a woman that will cause DEATH to men if it is withheld back from men for a day, week, months or a year? Please hurry because we are running out of patience?? This is what EVE did to Adam that bring death till date, yet woman has not learnt anything from that.
Adam has been in the garden of Eden without eating the fruit. Immediately the woman came - the fruit became beautiful and good for FOOD. Goats

2 Likes

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by Gloriagee(f): 9:55am On Mar 18, 2021
So if he was in the country, he'd be framed for something hes innocent of.

1 Like

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2021
AuthegaPRIMUS:
Dirty animals called women. The earlier mankind finds another way to reproduce the better.

Scientists are getting closer.
With the advance in Genetics and stem Cell
Research in a few centuries it will be very
possible to clone a human being.
Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by KaluwisxPRO: 10:19am On Mar 18, 2021
Bornsinner7:
An apology is not enough..

A heavy penalty should be placed on false rape accusers.. with that it will facilitate reduction in the rate of false rape accusers..

If every lady can get away with an apology for accusing someone falsely then I don't think it will ever stop..

Have they thought about the trauma the young man had to face.. how he will have to deal with people who saw him as a rapist..

Is that not the gentleman who committed suicidal cause of the issues?
Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by Blackdisciple(m): 10:27am On Mar 18, 2021
The said girl is supposed to be panelized so to teach the rest of her kind a lesson cos public apology is not enough.

Almost all women are worst than viper.

2 Likes

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by Plut01: 10:41am On Mar 18, 2021
Offpoint1:
When I become the president, every false rape accuser will be shot dead on national TV

You have a vote already.

I hate defamation of character and I won't mind dropping dead some stupid attention whores that do it.

2 Likes

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by Urban9aira: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2021
if e collect apology e Bleep up..She suppose chop small jail terms
Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by angelfallz(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2021
God bless you

kingthreat:
If the man was guilty, they will be saying hang him. Castrate him.
If the woman was guilty of rape accusations, all they say is "Sorry".
The most screwed up set of men are those who play pawn into women's games and support every rape accuser without seeking the truth. If you are that kind of man, you should be ashamed of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by openmine(m): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2021
unwired4g:
I strongly feel there should be a law where people that accuse men wrongfully of rape should be given the same punishment as a rapist. This is necessary in order to deter other ladies from commiting such crimes.

I have had an experience where a lady told me that she would get pregnant and tell people it was her father that impregnated her because she was living alone with her father then, and the father was trying to restrict her movement as a teenager.
Na wa ohhh undecided

1 Like

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by OnMyHonor: 11:10am On Mar 18, 2021
Elove1:
That's why I no de take any rape accusations serious again.. women are using this evil scheme for sure cashout

Exactly!
When Women say we should always believe any one who shouts Rape and not question their story, l just shake my head.
Any attempt to investigate the Rape allegation, these Evil Feminist will label you as "Shaming the Victim", as if the alleged Victim is not a humanbeing anymore.
Rape has become and Evil tool in the hand of wicked Women.

BTW, there should be very stiff penalty for false Rape allegations.
Infact, it should be the same punishment given to a Rapist, that should be given to the false accuser because if that allegation was not rebuffed, the accused person could spend the rest of his life in prison, be castrated or destroyed completely.
It is Evil and must be punished severely.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by openmine(m): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2021
Is this not the same reason why R.Kelly is standing trial for a rape accusation made by some ladies who made a video about being sexually molested by him!

Though he has pleaded 'not guilty' to the allegation and claimed he never did such a thing,almost everyone who had associated with him in the past are no where near him due to a video evidence of those ladies!

Let's assume,these accusations or allegations levelled against him were proven to be false and an apology was tendered to him,how would he be able to cope in a world that has already branded him a sexual offender?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by angelfallz(m): 11:16am On Mar 18, 2021
I remember some years ago. 2016 or 2017. When this trend of going to twitter to call out alleged rapes was starting. I was among the very few men that were insisting that women should not use twitter/social media to call out their alleged rapists.
My reasons were/are
1. Its an allegation that has no been proved false or true
2. Once an allegation has been made, even if that allegation turned out to be false, it would follow the accused for life.
3. Women who want to chase clout could also, take advantage and throw accusations left, right and centre.

Unfortunately, most people thought, i was trying to gag women. Some called me a rapist grin grin
Others said i am enabling rape culture. grin grin

Well what i spoke against way back in 2016/2017 is now happening.
That doctor that was falsely accused of rape, he has hopefully learnt his lesson. He used to be among those that jump on the bandwagon when a woman accuses a man of rape.

Let me ask my fellow men, what gives some of you so much joy and happiness to jump on the bandwagon and start trying to tear a man down all because of an allegation that has neither been proven false or true?
Why is it that, like that doctor you people only learn, when you find yourselves the victims of false rape allegations?

Woman wey get evidence say dem rape am, no dey go social media dey call out her alleged rapist. Na police straight.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by Nmezor(f): 11:33am On Mar 18, 2021
Kelvin3476:
U ARE A BIG PROBLEM TO HUMAN KIND
U too oga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by Kelvin3476: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2021
Nmezor:
U too oga
Thank u MA
Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by DissTroy(m): 11:36am On Mar 18, 2021
I have Whatsapp chats from as far back as 2013 and never delete any even if we are no longer on speaking terms. I record calls of all the females who show interest in me, enough calls to prove she wanted what we had or have as much as I did or do. The Heavens forbid I let my guard down to be blackmailed. No other being would ever read or listen to these conversations and I never kiss and tell. Thankfully, no matter how pissed off a few might be with me, they've never accused me of sexual abuse. Maybe it's because I've always been extremely picky with the girls I get sexually intimate with and never go on random sexual romps.

3 Likes

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by BRATISLAVA: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
Bornsinner7:
An apology is not enough..

A heavy penalty should be placed on false rape accusers.. with that it will facilitate reduction in the rate of false rape accusers..

If every lady can get away with an apology for accusing someone falsely then I don't think it will ever stop..

Have they thought about the trauma the young man had to face.. how he will have to deal with people who saw him as a rapist..

If every man can get away with rape by just saying he didn't do it, rape will never stop.
Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by BRATISLAVA: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
CalmElder:
Almost two years ago, we were crammed in an Uber, I and the lady that sat by my right got into an argument about who should lean forward. When it became heated, she accused me that I'm leaning back on her breasts. Just so that she can win an ordinary argument o, and she doesn't look like she can do that kind of thing.

Keep to your personal space and you won't have such issues.
Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by CalmElder(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Keep to your personal space and you won't have such issues.

We were managing money and had to squeeze into the car, so it wasn't possible to keep to my space, not was it possible for her to do same.
Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by BRATISLAVA: 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
CalmElder:

We were managing money and had to squeeze into the car, so it wasn't possible to keep to my space, not was it possible for her to do same.

Well, just try to avoid people body parts when squeezed. I'm sure you would also complain if she puts her hand on your privates when squeezed.
Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
Oh my boy! I was so disappointed when I heard the allegations. I’m happy it’s false and I hope the girl wasn’t coerced into making this “apology”.
Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by Bryan88(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
markidoo:
The Future is indeed women. Always looking for a silly opportunity to cash out.. Those creatures are worst than a rattlesnake
i swear
Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by donsiqua(m): 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
This is unacceptable.
Someone accused him of rape and you didn’t hear his own side of the story before jumping on the bandwagon and accused him also of rape, posted the chats for the whole world to see and now you are apologetic?
If I were the guy I would sue your ass.
I know we are trying to fight against rape and other social injustices against women but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t verify what we post
Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by Baitullah: 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
angry
Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by Whitewall: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
He shouldn't forgive her, rather I support her to face exactly the same punishment a rapist would face!
Nmezor:
Gosh, she tarnished his image oo.. I hope he forgives her tho
Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by CalmElder(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Well, just try to avoid people body parts when squeezed. I'm sure you would also complain if she puts her hand on your privates when squeezed.

She was lying.
I didn't touch her.
She just wanted to win the argument and get me to lean forward throughout the journey.
Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by BRATISLAVA: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
CalmElder:

She was lying.
I didn't touch her.
She just wanted to win the argument and get me to lean forward throughout the journey.

Lol, the way you wanted to lean so badly on the backrest is funny
Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by CalmElder(m): 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Lol, the way you wanted to lean so badly on the backrest is funny

She was desperate to do the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing From A Boutique In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Police Nab ‘ghost’ Lagos Gang Leader As Residents Celebrate (photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.