Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again (53764 Views)

Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
Tired of the wickedness in this country.

Every Geopolitical zone should manage their resources if the leaders are truly sincere with leadership.
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by ShadowCracker(m): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ikinternational:

Abeg don't hide behind yoruba
Kindly tell us what YOU own in this Lagos

Thanks for acknowledging those horrible igbos pay taxes. Sounds like contributing members of society to me.

Igbos (just like the rest of Nigerians) are in Lagos because it makes business sense. Nothing more nothing less.

Lagos is Lagos because of Nigerians/gov/location.
But some people will continue to feign ignorance just to make a point

I am an Epe boy, omo doragushi.
Go to Epe and ask for Shittu's house in Hospital road, that is my grand father house.
I will not like to reveal my personal details.

But let me just advice you, dead that thought when Oduduwa republic is fully declared.
non-yorubas will automatically be foreigners in Yoruba land, all their properties will confiscated by Oduduwa government and majority will be deported to Alaigbo.
And there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by codemaniacs: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Go to Epe and ask for Shittu's house in Hospital road, that is my grand father house.

But let me just advice you, dead that thought when Oduduwa republic is fully declared.
non-yorubas will automatically be foreigners in Yoruba land, all their properties will confiscated by Oduduwa government and majority will be deported to Alaigbo.

they will sue the oduduwa govt and the oduduwa govt will pay reparations to them..

nobodies properties will be confiscated by Oduduwa government..

most of them will be granted citizenship and less privileges (e.g. getting political positions ) than the indigenes..
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by Ikinternational: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Oh you're a comedian...
No exaggeration I laughed out loud

More grease to your elbow
Afterall ayocomedian started somewhere

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by Obamaofusa: 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
LokoH:

you are addicted to cartoon. embrace reality

Well,goodluck to you on your delusions.
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by iragbmite: 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
KEVIND:
TRANSLATION:

"Why are we being slaves in our fathers' land, why are we being enslaved in our own land? The people that call themselves Senators & leaders will be going in traffic & see 4 & 5 year olds selling popcorn & puff-puff & they will buy & eat, have you seen that they are not worthy to be called leaders, therefore we reject them as leaders. The Yorubas that are everywhere are larger than most countries, therefore we call on the global community & United Nations to come & separate us, we are no longer interested in being part of Nigeria before this becomes war, they need to intervene, because we want to go.

As it stands now, we are no longer under Nigeria. If they don't intervene, it will go beyond control. We have gone beyond the point where we keep quiet, we are no longer scared to voice out.

We are not safe anywhere, we can't sleep in peace, we can't travel in peace, what have we done? Are we slaves? We don't do wrong by existing, we only chose wrong leaders and we are saying enough of enough! It's tinker in Lagos, apapa, the directors are Fulani men.

The two ports we have,the controllers are Fulanis we don't want them anymore! Seme boarders we don't want Fulanis there anymore!When Baba finish talking now,we the Yorubas here will have a crucial meeting,we are going to open the borders,let's start allowing goods to enter!

The borders that NIGERIAN Government closed, we are opening it all, we are no longer interested in being part of Nigeria! Whatever you want to do to us, we are ready! I'm talking to Yoruba indigenes! You can stand aside & say there is no unity among us, but touch a single Yoruba man, you will see that we are united. All our Kings are solidly behind us, any of them that want to deny is should make a press conference, let's see. He won't see the light of the next day! My advice to the Yorubas in the North is to find your way back home.

Start coming home, it is time! We have suffered enough, let's not fight among each other, let's Unite for a common cause, it is time to come home. That's all I have to say".

- Sunday Igboho, Ibadan, 17th March, 2021

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1372303102469140488

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/we-dont-want-one-nigeria-again-but-yoruba-nation-sunday-igboho/amp/
]

Yoruba 'Nasion' will never happen. We will all die in Nigeria
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by Kayharry(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
FFK judas iscariot
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by Gandollaar(f): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[[s]quote author=Gandollaar post=99984131]Are you from Lagos State? Was it not because you deserted your villages that made fulani take over and even create fiefdoms.[/s]

You'll find out if I'm from Lagos state or not when the shit hits the fan. Keep wailing and posting trash.
. LMAO

Chest beater oshi!
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by samwillyco1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Only Fools that lack foresight will go east to perish in the River Niger.

I don't get you
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by ShadowCracker(m): 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
codemaniacs:

they will sue the oduduwa govt and the oduduwa govt will pay reparations to them..

nobodies properties will be confiscated by Oduduwa government..

most of them will be granted citizenship and less privileges (e.g. getting political positions ) than the indigenes..

Don't be delusional, I have told you what will happen take it or leave it.
Ikinternational:

Oh you're a comedian...

You are not relevant bro, your opinion doesn't matter I have told you what will happen take it or leave it.
When the time comes don't say we didn't warn you to desist from claiming another man's land.
Keep watching comedies nah body go tell una las las.
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by Gandollaar(f): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ikinternational:

Oh you're a comedian...

All those hoodlums who loot anytime there's a crisis are humans born of women. They are not ghosts. Shadowcracker is one of them. But he will have himself cracked to pieces this time around.
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by kayjay69(m): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
What Chief Sunday Igboho is saying is what should be coming out of the months of all Yoruba elders and leaders - traditional, religious and political.

Unfortunately, we now know that the priorities of the Yoruba leadership is to continue to enslave the Yoruba people in so far as it means keeping the peace with the Hausa-Fulani for the continued existence of this joke of a country called Nigge_r area a.k.a Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by Gandollaar(f): 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
pansophist:

I doubt if both of them are yorubas, but let's just say they are, their bigotry is out of this world. Hypocritical to the core.
Monogamy also known as helinues is inconsequential. He will be swathed like a mosquito in a flash.
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by mukthar2000(m): 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Fulani terrorist, politicians are always betraying themselves.Didn't you almajiris betray Buhari to vote for Jonathan in 2011?
Buhari cried when he was back stabbed and betrayed by his almajiri brothers and sisters.

You can cry all you want but all people do not always agree all the time.
Most Yorubas that I have come across support a Yoruba nation now.The saboteurs will be shamed and punished.They are even very minimal..
And why did u think obasojo claimed that the was elected as a president by Notherns not Yoruba's? Brother let stop deceiving ourself here, I am not a politicians and I am not agent for anybody on media here to campaign, but fact most be told ,and don't let my name device u that I belong to one particular side of north or south, but the history of the past should be enough for us to learned brother, so that we Nigerians youths would not be used by the greedy elders and politician's to shade innocent bloods to gain their own ambitions
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by codemaniacs: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
ShadowCracker:

You are not relevant bro, your opinion doesn't matter I have told you what will happen take it or leave it.
When the time comes don't say we didn't warn you to desist from claiming another man's land.

if you acquire a company and sack 400 employees without paying them, then they will sue your company and when they win you may pay all the 400 employees higher than you would have paid if you sacked and paid them compensation...
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by ShadowCracker(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
codemaniacs:

if you acquire a company and sack 400 employees without paying them, then they will sue your company and when they win you may pay all the 400 employees higher than you would have paid if you sacked and paid them compensation...
Brother please don't lecture me.
I have told you what will happen take it or leave it.
When Oduduwa is fully declared, non-Yorubas will leave our land shikenah.
I wonder which court you will sue us too, on top our own land.
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by iragbmite: 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
Yoruba 'nasion' will never happen.

Yoruba will stay in Nigeria
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by ShadowCracker(m): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
[s]
iragbmite:

Yoruba 'nasion' will never happen.
Yoruba will stay in Nigeria
[/s]
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by codemaniacs: 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Brother please don't lecture me.
I have told you what will happen take it or leave it.
When Oduduwa is fully declared, non-Yorubas will leave our land shikenah.
I wonder which court you will sue us too, on top our own land.

what you're talking about is called xenophobia...

there is no proof that you're yoruba...
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by Len234: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
ShadowCracker:

OH! And all Yoruba properties around the world will be seized and confiscated and the Yorubas be deported to their beloved oduduwa.
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
Oshigun:

Oga, mind your own business. Igboho did not mention Igbos so why try to attach yourself to what is a purely Yoruba affair?

This igbo people are very insensitive with topical issues
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by ShadowCracker(m): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
Len234:

OH! And all Yoruba properties around the world will be seized and confiscated and the Yorubas be deported to their beloved oduduwa.
Yes, Biafra would do the same?.
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by Omoboricash(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
Redcrafton:

I know you are thug to some of these APC kingpins...
Sorry to disappoint you, I don't belong to any political party. Well I don't blame u for your assumption
For your information I'm a trained chemical engineer with master degree from university of Lagos, working with oil servicing for over 17 solid years , happily married with beautiful kids.
To also let you know I'm not a rift raft i married a carrier woman too. A chemical engineer with master degree too. Pls not everybody is jobless because I wine away time in nairaland

Is Prof. Banji Akintoye also a PDP thug?
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by Ikinternational: 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
ShadowCracker:

And if you forget to tag me when igbos are kicked out, your seat in hell is already reserved.

No be by mouth
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by yaki84: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
Oshigun:

That would be a grave mistake. When the cause is just then the Government will lose ,from having too many enemies to fight, once the Buhari-led FG becomes dictatorial, brutal and intolerant.

Let us not forget that Igboho, unlike Kanu, is not agitating for secession and peddling hate speech against other Nigerians because Goodluck Jonathan lost an election. Igboho is not doing this because he loves to disturb the peace of Nigeria like others enjoy orgasmically as part of their nature.

Igboho is doing this because of reasons the entire universe can apreciate and empathize with. He is having to watch Yorubas maimed, kidnapped, killed, raped everywhere with farms and livelihoods of families being destroyed by Fulani marauders all in the name of 'one Nigeria'. Even those against secession worldwide would agree the cause is just in this case.
So nnamdi kanu's secession cause isn't justifiable abi?
A whole third largest ethnic group
Being sidelined by the present govt and tagged 5percenter....
They r being killed, raped n maimed by the Sam web forces wrecking havoc in ur region yet u say their cry for secession is baseless....
All about hypocrite...
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by ShadowCracker(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
[s]
Ikinternational:

And if you forget to tag me when igbos are kicked out, your seat in hell is already reserved.

No be by mouth
[/s]
All talk and no work make Nyamiri a dull boy.
When we declare Oduduwa and Nyamiris are deported to Potopoto republic I want you to claim Lagos like you online.
Nah your body go tell you las las.
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by poseidon12: 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
SmartPolician:
The northern leaders will accept anything from anyone (because it doesn't affect them directly) but what they will never take is threat to their imaginary One Nigeria.

Those close to Sunday Igboho should call him to order unless he wants to end up in Kirikiri Maximum Detention Facility. If he continues on this path, Buhari will unleash all the security and legal might of the state on him.

Imaginary Buhari or the cabal acting for Buhari?
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by poseidon12: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2021
UsmanFodio:
Lol, this short political thug dwarf craving for relevance so as to look important in 2023 election.

Idiot coword beating drum of war

He is not beating the drum of war. He only wants out of Nigeria. Why would you want to fight people because they want to leave Nigeria?
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by Goodman247: 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
Good morning Sunday igboho
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by iragbmite: 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]
All talk and no work make Nyamiri a dull boy.
When we declare Oduduwa and Nyamiris are deported to Potopoto republic I want you to claim Lagos like you online.
Nah your body go tell you las las.

Yoruba 'nasion' will never happen, whether you like it or not.
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by gidgiddy: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nice one by Sunday Igboho

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] / Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial / Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.