Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election (17301 Views)

Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum / Makinde: I Won’t Comply With S'court Judgement On Sacked LG Chairs / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by slimanyd: 9:06am On Mar 18, 2021
I remember Ogun state government sent back Sunday igboho ,and told him that they don't need his services. He honorably went back without shouting. But when seyi told him not to take laws into his hands. Children of hate saw it as an opportunity to masturbate on his name again by fueling the ethnic crises because of political gains. Shame on all APC miscreants. Nah here Una go dey when seyi will be sworn in come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by McCoy9067(m): 9:27am On Mar 18, 2021
It is very sure for him........ Ride on

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by wetmenow: 9:49am On Mar 18, 2021
He better defects to join the Fulani party because no ticket for him in Pdp
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by Eriokanmi: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2021
techrola:

These are the wonders?..u funny gan, please stop disgracing urself online, if this is what u call wonders, it is okay to celebrate political mediocrity online..
You're the one disgracing yourself here because you sound so myopic and too blind to see the goings on. When last have you been to Iwo Road? I dare you go there and see another wonder. What Ambode did in Oshodi would be a child's play by the time Makinde completes the transport interchange at Iwo Road. I don't want to talk about the buses he had ordered to ease lingering transport woes...what more can I say? These are for eyes you see. Unfortunately, Makinde isn't a man of many words. Action speaks louder than voice.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:04am On Mar 18, 2021
don't fall for cheap stunts you see here makinde is loved widely by the oyos

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by hoilakes(m): 10:10am On Mar 18, 2021
ok
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by Blackdisciple(m): 10:28am On Mar 18, 2021
You are supposed to loose it so you can go and continue bowing down to the North cos u ain't a governor .

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by agbekeOreke86(f): 10:35am On Mar 18, 2021
easyfem:
you really Bleep up mehn ...... u av every chance to b a young HERO but you just trash it ..........MAKINDE is too mumu .... few month ago has been a very bad month for u and history will remember ur stupid action u took during YORUBA struggle....
u spoke my mind i swear....people had sooo much faith in him....he woulddaa been the 'bestest' governor but alas....hmnnn hmnnnn...!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by Urban9aira: 10:44am On Mar 18, 2021
I careless thou
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 18, 2021
superjab247:

Mr man stop saying rubbish,if as a governor u can't create vigilantees to protect your people or the current political system from the top shield the evil pepertrators from a certain tribe,why doesn't the governor create a annonmyous millitia just like the ESN to do the dirty job at night by clearing the criminals from your forests.
the governor's hands are not tied,it's their greed that is worrying them.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by saintrow1: 11:00am On Mar 18, 2021
You've lost anyway, useless man.
That governor in ogun state will lose as well. Ogun state is not known for having good governors but I never expect that we will downgrade to a useless one
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by seguno2: 11:01am On Mar 18, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
Makinde the bastard go win sambisa election where his masters dey but in oyo he is a goner
Oyo people will never vote for you bastard and fulani slave again, never

Please is he more bastard than Tinubu, our national leader of democracy? Or is Makinde a lesser bastard
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by saintrow1: 11:03am On Mar 18, 2021
cardoctor:
Solo Makinde for President.

Lool solo makinde
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by otosa(m): 11:07am On Mar 18, 2021
techrola:
I don't know why people that contest election multiple times and failed end up becoming a failure etc bubu
it's the system of Nigeria. Because at the beginning British created Nigeria to be a permanent failure County.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by seunak2016: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2021
yanabasee1:
Oga ...... we know that you'll rig yourself back to the seat....

If there is ever a free and fair election in Nigeria, you'd never would've been elected in the first place....
you are right with your first sentence but seyi win election in ibadan because ajimobi bleeped up with his arrogance. trust me people in ibadan really vote for him but for second term, I don't know whether he stand a chance without rigging it
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by saintmm(m): 11:19am On Mar 18, 2021
I love people being real to themselves. he knew he was so wanted and was voted for massively to chase ajimobi and his goons away, so Buhari also lost the election the election in that state. on assumption of office, he was loved by the people, until he got distracted by supremacy battles that doesn't add value to lives of Oyo indegenes and residents forgetting that Oyo people has no permanent friend but permanent interest per time. he succeeded in the first assignment before him, others were set and he was not disappointing until this insecurity and harassment from some bad herders and crisis escalated, unfortunately, people opinions about his actions was seen against them and his fate on second term was sealed, he can still redeem himself if he's wise enough after all he still have time. but Oyo state people are good replacers of perceived non delivering governor's. e.g late lam adesina, Rasheed ladoja, alao akala, even bola ige.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2021
Who dey give you hope before?!

Craze dey worry you.

Ogun kill u there!

Stupid criminal bastard!
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by berbs: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
yanabasee1:
Oga ...... we know that you'll rig yourself back to the seat....

If there is ever a free and fair election in Nigeria, you'd never would've been elected in the first place....

You're very wrong on this one. Penkele would have won with the support of the late Ajimobi, Jagaban, and Alao Akala but it didn't work out.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by Sexyliciousbri: 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2021
No need to be afraid because no election in 2023

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by Mightyjp(m): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
Mr Gov. Dnt worry 2023 is awaiting us. . . . U go repeat ya statement
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by Eohara(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
You have already lose
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by echerrem(m): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
Just do what you have to do nd let your work speak for you during reelection
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by pfadom: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
It's getting clear to you that you're nothing, but failure. Audio governor
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by pfadom: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
God made you Governor, but Oyo people can reject you? Did you say that?

The God who made you governor, has surely rejected you. Keep carrying the bag, but don't put Oyo money � in there. Shameless hypocrite!!!
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by chaloskyx: 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
HOW WOULD YOU BE AFRAID AFTER LOOTING THE STATE TREASURY OF COUNTLES GENERATIONS OVER
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by Ezzywaymadu(m): 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
Falomo211:

oga if u no know something no dey talk Oyo people voted for him to chase ajimobi away his election make sense
Say na Ajimobi teller to confess Weda or not He fail or not

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by Xedmark: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
You are speaking from the wealth of God's wisdom in you sir but surely they will gather together against you but not by God. Any Man who stand against your ambitions and plans for 2023 will lay the foundation of the election with their first child and complete it with their last child. 2023 is Yours sir let them pekelemesi all they want.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There'll Be No Election If You Fail To Release Kanu In 2022 - Ohaneze To Buhari / Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari / Enforcement Of Anti-open Grazing In South-east Begins Soon – Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.