Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra (2935 Views)

Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra by AtikuNetwork: 7:13am On Mar 18, 2021
Major-General Alhaji Mujahideen Asari Dokubo (RTD) GCFR, CIC of the armed forces, Republic of Biafra

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra by AfonjaConehead: 7:17am On Mar 18, 2021
Hallelujah
Re: Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra by AtikuNetwork: 7:17am On Mar 18, 2021
I won't lie. He looks very presidential.
Re: Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra by Trimjos: 7:48am On Mar 18, 2021
This one looks like someone fat will soon kill

2 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra by KosiGee(m): 8:33am On Mar 18, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

This man looks presidential?? Define ‘presidential’...

The man in the photo needs to put off weight as soon as possible for his health.

He looks like someone who reincarnated from a hippopotamus.
He also looks someone who operates a local undertaker business.

Finally, he looks like someone who doesn’t spare food. If you want to punish this man, deny him food and he will start 3rd world war.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:40am On Mar 18, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
Major-General Alhaji Mujahideen Asari Dokubo (RTD) GCFR, CIC of the armed forces, Republic of Biafra

Even if he becomes, he won't live forever but self determination is for ever.

BTW Ain't you rallyingbdor Atiku again? Is this how you are going about it?

3 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra by duro4chang(m): 8:56am On Mar 18, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
I know you are joking.
Re: Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra by selemempe: 9:13am On Mar 18, 2021
What we need is Biafra. Even if ijaw wants to be president...it doesn't matter

2 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:52am On Mar 18, 2021
Clowns, Igbos are.
Re: Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra by Monogamy: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2021
Kikikikikiki

Confusion in the enemy's camp
Re: Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra by EzeNri(m): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2021
I am happy seeing enemies of Ndi Igbo give testimony about Ijaw Biafran nationalism.

At least we won't hear Igbos want to grab Inaw land again.

All we want is BIAFRA.

3 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra by Kingof2nations(m): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
only in Africa
Re: Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra by hatakekakashi: 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
Monogamy:
Kikikikikiki
Confusion in the enemy's camp
So who are the enemies undecided
Re: Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra by Monogamy: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
hatakekakashi:

So who are the enemies undecided

The enemies of Nigeria
Re: Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra by Lanretoye(m): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
joke about everything.
Re: Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra by yemmynoni: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
I don't know why this sound funny to me
Re: Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
grin wink
Make we kukuma give you d full pics.
Make we kuku break d table Finish patapata......

Cc Simplyleo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
...........and we are not forgetting this also........ grin cheesy wink

Cc: wwwihy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra by wwwihy: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Comedy
Re: Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra by Simplyleo: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
post=99989090:
grin wink
Make we kukuma give you d full pics.
Make we kuku break d table Finish patapata......

Cc Simplyleo
Since the country itself is online, change in its leadership is also online. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

Since the country itself is online, change in its leadership is also online. grin
Hehehe grin cheesy wink

Na so we see am oooo

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
See dem below, dem come peep and runaway, nothing to type, apart from their daily curses grin cheesy.

Lol cheesy
Dem don japa!

The taming of the shrew.... tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra by BBBells: 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
i like his cap

like the ones wizards usually wear in harry potter
Re: Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra by lionness(f): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
Our leader A-D

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Igbo And Hindu Accounts Of Creation The Exact Same? / VAT Generated By Regions In Nigeria In 8 Months / Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.