Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban (2933 Views)

Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice / Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East / Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by David160(m): 7:31am On Jul 12, 2022
See Reno latest tweet on obi's vp

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by Abdul05: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2022
These people, Obi"s talibans are notorious terrorists not only that , you see ,they are rude and ruthless set of human beings.. grin grin grin

If one is looking for them.

They are on air trying to intimIdate their subjects unfriendly .. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by LoneWolf212: 7:34am On Jul 12, 2022
Nigga desperately seeking for attention

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by Viscuz: 7:34am On Jul 12, 2022
Clown no get word for mouth again grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by SlurUsername1: 7:34am On Jul 12, 2022
Reno don break the casket make dem kukuma bury everybody with Mat.
I am truly sorry for Peter obi supporters, Tinubu ought to be their target but because of their wide mouth they have made reno his bulletproof.
I hate Nigerians online with their loud mouth, if i were a foreigner i for done lauch xenophobia against nigerians because of their loud, boastful, aggressive and toxic nature. This brings us back to the last BB AFRICA where Nigerias candidate Tayo was clearly favored to win until Nigerians with their loud mouth and toxicity started bragging and insulting the rest of Africa till they all, in registering their displeasure teamed up against nigerias representative Tayo.
Nigerians are replicating the same pattern of debauchery in the music world today by hurling unwarranted insults on American artists, rubbing the achievements of a few afrobeats artist in the faces of other international artists in baseless comparisons and telling everyone who cares to know that afrobeats is ruling the world. South african music, ghanian music, jamaican music and currently the US music have all ruled the music scenes without much noise from citizens of those countries, they know how to be magnanimous in victory, unlike the primitivity that holds sway in nigeria.
The other day, one idiot was saying the reason why futures "wait for you" debuted top 1 in billboard hot 100 is because Tems featured in it, until he started collecting wotowoto from American commenters.
It's like u guys don't know what the blacks in the US are capable of doing, same way Peter obi supporters don't know the damage reno is capable of inflicting on Peter obis candidature

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by Yorubalandlord(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2022
Just wait.
Soon you go see this on the front page,
Agbado eaters and tinubu wanna bee will be happy now because he insulted our incoming president.

14 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by ExplorerReturns(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2022
Irrelevant Reno

15 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by Iykopee(m): 7:41am On Jul 12, 2022
Reno stop crying grin

16 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by jom28gy(m): 7:49am On Jul 12, 2022
I discovered that, you people are promoting this Man too much,if not ignore him

19 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by tolue42(m): 7:49am On Jul 12, 2022
Lol Taliban
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by VirileNelly2420: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2022
But I saw a post where Reno was also against said LGBT....woteva.

He should b aware da internet Neva forgets

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by Madmohamed123: 7:51am On Jul 12, 2022
David160:
omokori don't have anything to say about obi again

He is like snake they hit whit stick on the head.
He is confused and need canceling
The nest think if atiku didn't win you will hear that omokori don't commit suicide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by Wisetrue99: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Reno is finished!

He doesn't even know when to keep quiet grin grin grin

Who invested in this fool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by Eddygourdo(m): 7:53am On Jul 12, 2022
To show how great our selection is, all.they do is beat around the Bush and hang on straws. LGBTQ whatever rights do not exist in African culture nor in Nigeria. So he should zip it.

A good tree with ripe fruits gets a lot of stones thrown at it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by Iliveforever(m): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2022
David160:

For the fact this man is angry and always attacking PETER OBI like this, it means PETER OBI is on the right course to victory....

Reno is a mumu man

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by totiamiyu(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2022
I agree with the comment above

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by totiamiyu(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2022
He's made many hilarious Comments in the past.

Very soon now, Just like FFK, he will come and tell us God asked him to become President.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by Newton2024: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Abdul05:
Ok, Obi"s talibans are notorious terrorists not only that , you see ,they are rude and ruthless set of human beings.. grin grin grin

If you are looking for them.

They are on air to intimate their subjects unfriendly .. grin
Beyond this insult, the most imb£cilic set of idjiots are the people who, in a bid to protect their own intestinal interest, argue that a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a highly volatile multi-religious Nigeria, doesn't matter as long as they are competent (as if there are no competent Christians in the North). If it doesn't matter, why did some people give that as a condition for supporting Tinubu who himself is a Muslim? This is the fulish justification we were given when Buhari was filling all sensitive positions with only people from a particular region and religion. Today, how far?

If you surpport muslim-muslim ticket, may Buhari's Nigeria happen to you before 2023. Say a big Amen.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by totiamiyu(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2022
Newton2024:
Beyond this insult, the most imb£cilic set of idjiots are the people who, in a bid to protect their own intestinal interest, argue that a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a highly volatile multi-religious Nigeria, doesn't matter as long as they are competent (as if there are no competent Christians in the North). If it doesn't matter, why did some people give that as a condition for supporting Tinubu who himself is a Muslim? This is the fulish justification we were given when Buhari was filling all sensitive positions with only people from a particular region and religion. Today, how far?

If you surpport muslim-muslim ticket, may Buhari's Nigeria happen to you before 2023. Say a big Amen.

Stop being foolish

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by Ashawosboifrien: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2022
VirileNelly2420:
But I saw a post where Reno was also against said LGBT....woteva.

He should b aware da internet Neva forgets
He is against legalizing gay marriage but having them killed is another thing....the west will work against them just watch because if something happens to obi the terrorist will become president
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by LesbianBoy(m): 8:52am On Jul 12, 2022
The fact that this clown Twitter account is still active till now after his inciting tweets, just shows me that it's like Peter obi fans are more interested in noise than action.

I expected that by now Peter obi fans should have reported that account. If so many Peter obi fans report his account Twitter will do the needful angry
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by Factcheck0001: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Abdul05:
Ok, Obi"s talibans are notorious terrorists not only that , you see ,they are rude and ruthless set of human beings.. grin grin grin

If you are looking for them.

They are on air to intimate their subjects unfriendly .. grin
u hit d nail on d head

Which name do u give to people who threaten people who will vote other candidates with guns?

They believe they are threatening their fellow igbos with their sit at home rubbish

The madness they practice in their region that they go away with is what they want to practice in d whole of Nigeria

Imagine threatening to kill supporters of other candidates in a democratic setting

I know before election they will do far worse stupid things

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by haffaze777(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Unity begger will come here to attack this mad man nowgrin

Where are those shouting unity begger few month ago? grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by Abdul05: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
u hit d nail on d head

Which name do u give to people who threaten people who will vote other candidates with guns?

They believe they are threatening their fellow igbos with their sit at home rubbish

The madness they practice in their region that they go away with is what they want to practice in d whole of Nigeria

Imagine threatening to kill supporters of other candidates in a democratic setting

for where ..we will send them back to their various cemeteries in East region.

After all .they are obituaries .. grin grin

Thanks for this bros. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by Factcheck0001: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
I am truly sorry for Peter obi supporters, Tinubu ought to be their target but because of their wide mouth they have made reno his bulletproof.
I hate Nigerians online with their loud mouth, if i were a foreigner i for done lauch xenophobia against nigerians because of their loud, boastful, aggressive and toxic nature. This brings us back to the last BB AFRICA where Nigerias candidate Tayo was clearly favored to win until Nigerians with their loud mouth and toxicity started bragging and insulting the rest of Africa till they all teamed up against nigerias representative.
Nigerians are replicating the same pattern in the music world today insulting American artists, and rubbiNG the achievements of afrobeats artist in the faces of other international artists and telling everyone who cares to know that afrobeats is ruling the world. South african music, ghanian music, jamaican music and currently the US music have all ruled the music scenes without much noise from citizens of those countries, they know how to be magnanimous in victory, unlike the primitivity that holds sway in nigeria.
The other day, one idiot was saying the reason why futures "wait for you" debuted top 1 on billboard hot 100 is because Tems featured in it, until he started collecting wotowoto from American commenters.
It's like u guys don't know what the blacks in the US are capable of doing, same way Peter obi supporters don't know the damage reno is capable of inflicting on Peter obis candidature
personally I appreciate Reno,obi supporters aren’t wise n it’s because majority of them are repented ipob members who doesn’t believe in contrary opinion

They have fought all the influencers that can help them n they are only left with Aisha yesufu n david hunwhatever n I am sure no time they will fight those ones too

Tinubu is the highest gainer in all these because the attack reno ought to b giving him has been directed to peter obi n his supporters don’t even have room for dialogue in their head

God bless Reno
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by Factcheck0001: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Just wait.
Soon you go see this on the front page,
Agbado eaters and tinubu wanna bee will be happy now because he insulted our incoming president.

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by helinues: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2022
Toh

Reno na E-goat aswear

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by Factcheck0001: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2022
Newton2024:

this your incoherent bullshit is stale
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by techWriter3: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2022
Clown no going word for mouth again
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by IamWonderful: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Hehehehehe Reno omokri is giving it to IPOB miscreants and Pandora Peter OBItuary cannibals wotowoto
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by zaki2: 9:15am On Jul 12, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
I hate Nigerians online with their loud mouth, if i were a foreigner i for done lauch xenophobia against nigerians because of their loud, boastful, aggressive and toxic nature. This brings us back to the last BB AFRICA where Nigerias candidate Tayo was clearly favored to win until Nigerians with their loud mouth and toxicity started bragging and insulting the rest of Africa till they all teamed up against nigerias representative.
Nigerians are replicating the same pattern in the music world today insulting American artists, and rubbiNG the achievements of afrobeats artist in the faces of other international artists and telling everyone who cares to know that afrobeats is ruling the world. South african music, ghanian music, jamaican music and currently the US music have all ruled the music scenes without much noise from citizens of those countries, they know how to be magnanimous in victory, unlike the primitivity that holds sway in nigeria.
The other day, one idiot was saying the reason why futures "wait for you" debuted top 1 on billboard hot 100 is because Tems featured in it, until he started collecting wotowoto from American commenters.
I would agree with you, even though, Reno is clearly working a on payroll to damage other candidates and promote his principals, but you see this bragging part, I agree with you 100 percent.
And I will add, that this is spur by the intense tribal rivalry and dick measurement that permeates Nigerian cyberspace, irrespective of the fact that Nigeria is a giant shiit hole, with failed governance all round, we still find some kind of blind exctasy in bragging over nothing but feel good nonsense. If we can only be honest with ourselves, we will never brag online but factor into reality on the best format of salvaging the shiit hole. But that may happen in the nearest future, when we begin to tell ourselves nothing but the truth.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban by zaki2: 9:19am On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
u hit d nail on d head

If you watched that video with an unbiased mind, you will observed that the speaker is a typical south southerner, probably from Edo.
How you managed to rope in Igbos is nothing but the brand of ethnic hate you guys have over Igbos.
Besides, he may even be an imposter paid to do damages to the Obi movement. Try and free yourselves from tribalism nwokem
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Get 1000 Jeeps For Elections / There Was A Plot To Impeach President Goodluck Jonathan / FG To Spend N1.5bn On Zik’s Mausoleum In Onitsha- Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.