Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Have You Ever Given Up On God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Given Up On God? (315 Views)

Lesson From RCCG Kidnapped Deaconess, Ibelegbo Chidinma: Depend On God Alone! / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Given Up On God? by Awoleesu(m): 7:28am On Mar 18, 2021
You know guys, there are times one's faith in God is been challenged, shaken or questioned...

Kindly share your experience if you can relate:
How did you manage it? Did you abandon Godliness totally, partially or briefly? Whatever is your experience, please be detailed about it.

Thank you all.
Re: Have You Ever Given Up On God? by heendrix(m): 8:40am On Mar 18, 2021
Awoleesu:
You know guys, there are times one's faith in God is been challenged, shaken or questioned...

Kindly share your experience if you can relate:
How did you manage it? Did you abandon Godliness totally, partially or briefly? Whatever is your experience, please be detailed about it.

Thank you all.

Yeah some time ago n was less concerned bout the things of God, gave more time to immorality and on two occasions men of God has told me God told them I'm far away from him 2 different times. I never listened and continue in my immorality way

Along the line, lost lotta opportunities that naturally should have been mine and went to the level of being terribly broke. Got tired of everything and ran to God remembering everything the pastors told me. tho in the first two months nothing changed financially (Maybe God was trying to punish me like Paul lol) Ran back to the bad things I usually do thinking woo God don push me aside. But there was this prayer I prayed bout my Supervisor that God answered and that really changed my mindset that God still cared bout me

Well in the past few months it has been cool, reading bout God and the beautiful things Bible talked bout Him and my thought on lotta supernatural things made I can't just keep worshipping n praising him everyday and my heart has always been joyful

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Given Up On God? by Awoleesu(m): 8:57am On Mar 18, 2021
heendrix:

Yeah some time ago n was less concerned bout the things of God, gave more time to immorality and on two occasions men of God has told me God told them I'm far away from him 2 different times. I never listened and continue in my immorality way

Along the line, lost lotta opportunities that naturally should have been mine and went to the level of being terribly broke. Got tired of everything and ran to God remembering everything the pastors told me. tho in the first two months nothing changed financially (Maybe God was trying to punish me like Paul lol) Ran back to the bad things I usually do thinking woo God don push me aside. But there was this prayer I prayed bout my Supervisor that God answered and that really changed my mindset that God still cared bout me

Well in the past few months it has been cool, reading bout God and the beautiful things Bible talked bout Him and my thought on lotta supernatural things made I can't just keep worshipping n praising him everyday and my heart has always been joyful

Wow! interesting...
Re: Have You Ever Given Up On God? by Raalsalghul: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
Not yet, but I'm close.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Given Up On God? by Awoleesu(m): 7:42am On Jun 07, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Not yet, but I'm close.

If you don't mind, I'll like to read about your experience...

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Storm Brews For Maureen Badejo As An Austria Court Prepares Judgement / Is It True Jehovah's Witnesses Don't Sue Each Other No Matter The Crime? / Did God Truly Tempt Abraham?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.