Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. (273 Views)

Genesis Church To Withdraw From Body Of Celestial Church Over K1 & Baba Eto Imbr / Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos / Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
My greetings to brethrens in Christ
The Holy spirit instructed me to put to our notice somethings, that we do that ought not to be, he said it's a disservice to to the body of christ. Before I proceed, I want to let it be known that I donot present myself as a teacher but as a fellow brethren in Christ, and I'm also implicated by what I say. Because it is written," by your word ye would be caught" .
It is not something new, that people come online to discuss matters of interest online, expecially in forums like this.
We Christians are not left out as we discuss our faith in the religion section.
Now this is the first warning :
We should be careful of what we discuss online,we should stop discussing doctrinal issues in public glare, but in the closed door with our fellow brethren in our local parish. Because unbelievers peep into such writeup out of inquisition to know God.
Now arguments on doctrinal issues will make the unbeliever to be of the opinion that there is discord and we are not in one accord. It's a disservice to Christ.
Instead we should write topics on winning of souls, and that which builds our faith stronger in Christ.
And also we should remember that we are mandated to comform and represent christ in all respect.
SECOND WARNING :
The sturdy of the scripture should not be seen as an intellectual feat,that we boast about the volume of scripture we know, come out to argue, which will not profit. But of the building of our faith and winning souls for christ.
Our Lord jesus christ said:" i will reward every one according to his work" .
Peace be unto you.
Re: Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. by Kobojunkie: 2:12am On Mar 28, 2021
debeloveth77:
The Holy spirit instructed me to put to our notice somethings, that we do that ought not to be, he said it's a disservice to to the body of christ. Before I proceed, I want to let it be known that I donot present myself as a teacher but as a fellow brethren in Christ, and I'm also implicated by what I say. Because it is written," by your word ye would be caught" .
It is not something new, that people come online to discuss matters of interest online, expecially in forums like this.
We should be careful of what we discuss online,we should stop discussing doctrinal issues in public glare, but in the closed door with our fellow brethren in our local parish. Because unbelievers peep into such writeup out of inquisition to know God.
Now arguments on doctrinal issues will make the unbeliever to be of the opinion that there is discord and we are not in one accord. It's a disservice to Christ.
Instead we should write topics on winning of souls, and that which builds our faith stronger in Christ.
And also we should remember that we are mandated to comform and represent christ in all respect.
SECOND WARNING :
The sturdy of the scripture should not be seen as an intellectual feat,that we boast about the volume of scripture we know, come out to argue, which will not profit. But of the building of our faith and winning souls for christ.
Peace be unto you.
I think you need to consult again with God to be sure the Spirit that gave you this is really of Him.

As concerns the doctrines and traditions (commandments) of men, Jesus Christ warned His followers against the teaching or carrying about of such lies which , He warned, heaped curses on all those who teach them and those who follow them. Jesus Christ severely cautioned His followers stating that adopting such teachings of men would render their worship of God meaningless and of no value. undecided

So how can the same Spirit of God, the one who lived in Jesus Christ, be responsible for telling you what you claim of the discussion of the same doctrines and tradition of men? undecided
Re: Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I think you need to consult again with God to be sure the Spirit that gave you this is really of Him.

As concerns the doctrines and traditions (commandments) of men, Jesus Christ warned His followers against the teaching or carrying about of such lies which , He warned, heaped curses on all those who teach them and those who follow them. Jesus Christ severely cautioned His followers stating that adopting such teachings of men would render their worship of God meaningless and of no value. undecided

So how can the same Spirit of God, the one who lived in Jesus Christ, be responsible for telling you what you claim of the discussion of the same doctrines and tradition of men? undecided

I'm forbidden to reply you, I've seen your post all around this forum, and your commentaries,and I've recognised you by your fruit.
Only his children hear his voice and heed to it.
Be careful what you say, so that you don't blaspheme against the holyspirit, as you must have read in the scripture that such sins cannot be forgiven.
Peace be unto you.
Re: Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. by Kobojunkie: 1:24am On Mar 29, 2021
debeloveth77:

I'm forbidden to reply you, I've seen your post all around this forum, and your commentaries,and I've recognised you by your fruit.
Only his children hear his voice and heed to it.
Be careful what you say, so that you don't blaspheme against the holyspirit, as you must have read in the scripture that such sins cannot be forgiven.
Peace be unto you.
Forbidden to reply, by whom? I hope you don't put that one on God too? undecided

Be sure that whatever Spirit you are playing around with there is indeed of God.
Re: Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Forbidden to reply, by whom? I hope you don't put that one on God too? undecided

Be sure that whatever Spirit you are playing around with there is indeed of God.

You think you know a lot while you know so little,
You're just like the pharisees and scribes that labored in reading the scripture day and night,but when the mesaih came they didn't know him, they didn't know the person they read about tirelessly. they can't discern the season.They even prosecuted him.
There's different between knowing about God, and knowing God.
YOU write on Facebook jesus is Lord but I will ask you is he Lord over you.
You think cramming scripture, will bring manifestation..you will Wait til you grow grey hair.
I don't shed on light on things by replying you in details, because apart of lack of information understanding, you are also arrogant.. And it's not surprising to me.
You want to win arguments abi..chuckle
I'm here to win souls for christ.
The Holy spirit is not even in you and you call yourself Christian.
You read your Bible with your carnal mind,
But you've never been taught by the Holy spirit himself, no revelation. That why you reacted with sarcasm, and grimace emoji becuz it's alien to you.
Even the Bible that you cram and qoute from, its was written by men of God by the inspiration of the Holy spirit.
I pity you, better straighten up and not perish in self destruction.
You realised I don't reply you, not replying you doesn't mean you are right.
I just leave you there to continue wallowing in arrogance, while I focus on people who are hungry for God, who want to seek him but don't know how, those who don't know who he is.
Lord jesus christ said it himself,
Verily, verily I say unto you, not everyone that calls me lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, they will say unto me did we not cast out demons, and do mighty miracles in your name, and I will tell them, I don't know you, you workers of iniquity.
Meditate about these things,
Cry out to God for mercy.
Especially against what you've said against the Holy spirit.
For what is clean, you've call it unclean
And what is holy you call it evil.
Re: Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. by Kobojunkie: 1:57am On Mar 30, 2021
debeloveth77:

You think you know a lot while you know so little,
You're just like the pharisees and scribes that labored in reading the scripture day and night,but when the mesaih came they didn't know him, they didn't know the person they read about tirelessly. they can't discern the season.They even prosecuted him.
There's different between knowing about God, and knowing God.
YOU write on Facebook jesus is Lord but I will ask you is he Lord over you.
You think cramming scripture, will bring manifestation..you will Wait til you grow grey hair.
I don't shed on light on things by replying you in details, because apart of lack of information understanding, you are also arrogant.. And it's not surprising to me.
You want to win arguments abi..chuckle
I'm here to win souls for christ.
The Holy spirit is not even in you and you call yourself Christian.
You read your Bible with your carnal mind,
But you've never been taught by the Holy spirit himself, no revelation. That why you reacted with sarcasm, and grimace emoji becuz it's alien to you.
Even the Bible that you cram and qoute from, its was written by men of God by the inspiration of the Holy spirit.
I pity you, better straighten up and not perish in self destruction.
You realised I don't reply you, not replying you doesn't mean you are right.
I just leave you there to continue wallowing in arrogance, while I focus on people who are hungry for God, who want to seek him but don't know how, those who don't know who he is.
Lord jesus christ said it himself,
Verily, verily I say unto you, not everyone that calls me lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, they will say unto me did we not cast out demons, and do mighty miracles in your name, and I will tell them, I don't know you, you workers of iniquity.
Meditate about these things,
Cry out to God for mercy.
Especially against what you've said against the Holy spirit.
For what is clean, you've call it unclean
And what is holy you call it evil.
Wow... you initially claimed you were forbidden to reply me by the Spirit of God but now we both see.... it wasn't the Spirit of God that stopped you, but instead you trying, with much difficulty by the way, to play the very card which you opened this thread here to suggest that others play along with you. Only you felt to sell that in the name of God. undecided

Anyways, I repeat...
Kobojunkie:

undecided
Re: Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. by Myer(m): 2:14am On Mar 30, 2021
debeloveth77:
SECOND WARNING :
Peace be unto you.

Does the Spirit contradict itself?
Philippians 1:15-18
Some indeed preach Christ even from envy and strife, and some also from goodwill: 16 [b]The former preach Christ from selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my chains; 17 but the latter out of love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel. 18 What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice
Re: Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 01, 2021
Myer:

Does the Spirit contradict itself?
Philippians 1:15-18
Some indeed preach Christ even from envy and strife, and some also from goodwill: 16 [b]The former preach Christ from selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my chains; 17 but the latter out of love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel. 18 What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice

Why are you so pained,
Go and ask him. If I replied his mentions in a thread he opened on tights, offering and seed. THE AND HE CAME AND MAKE HIS OPINION ON A THIS NEW THREAD I OPENED, OUT OF LOVE I ADVICE HIM.. NOT TO ARGUE WITH HIM WHICH THE HOLY SPIRIT DISAPPROVE OF ME, SHEY YOU GET.. SO THAT HE WON'T LEAD OTHERS TO FOLLOW HIS ERROR.
I'm Forbidden to shed light on the issue, I left him an advice not teach him what he doesn't KNOWo, apart from being directed to DO SO, even the Bible says don't cast your pearls before swines for they will trample on it and pounce on you.
Now it's evident
Instead he should focus on the truth being said to him,
HE WANTS TO TACKLE.
I'M NOT HERE TO PROVE MY RIGHTEOUSNESS B4 MEN.
I'M NOT HERE FOR HANDCLAPS OF MEN.

SO PLS AND PLS, KEEP YOUR COMMENTS. I DON'T NEED APPROVAL OF WORLDLY MEN... THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT IS IN ME IS GREATER THAN THE WORLD..

AND ALSO MUST YOU COMMENT, YOU CAN KEEP UNBELIEVE TO YOURSELF.
Re: Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Wow... you initially claimed you were forbidden to reply me by the Spirit of God but now I we see.... it wasn't Him that stopped you but you trying to play the card which you opened this thread here to request that others play along with you. Only you felt to sell that in the name of God. undecided

Anyways, I repeat...
undecided

Did you see me reply your mention in your thread, concerning tights, offering and seed. My brother.. I didn't discuss bibLe, with you,which the Holy spirit disapprove me of, I only advice you.
I want to sell, I marvel at your folly, you as If I'm being paid..
Okay I want to sell using the name of God pained you.. Which name should I use bro.. Repent of your sins and stop your foolishness.. Its evident you are still under the shackles of sin, you are still struggling with immoralities, SOMEBODY THAT'S DOESN'T HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT, HOW CAN YOU KNOW HE IS THE ONE SPEAKING WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE HIM,YOU'VE NOT ENCOUNTERED HIM... SOMEONE STILL STRUGGLING WITH SIN WANTS TO DISCUSS THE BIBLE, HE IS TALKING ABOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT WHEN HE NEEDS REPENTANCE.
EVEN YOU LACK SPRIRITUAL DISCERNMENT :FROM MY UTTERANCES IN THE MESSAGE YOU CAN KNOW WHICH SPIRIT IS SPEAKING.
YOU PREACH WHAT YOU ARE: I'VE THE HOLY SPIRIT I WILL SAY WHATEVER HE ASKED TO.IM HOLY SO I CAN PREACH HOLINESS. WHO ARE YOU?
WOE, TO HYPOCRITES THAT ARE WALLOWING IN SIN, BUT PREACH REPENTANCE TO OTHERS, BE WHAT YOU PREACH. Is it not written that you hypocrites how can you blow the dust in your brothers eyes when you have a plank in your own eyes.
THAT SPIRIT MOTIVATING YOU, CAN'T WITHSTAND HEARING THE HOLY SPIRIT AND GOD'S NAME.. THAT'S WHY YOU GET IRRITATATED.
LET ME TELL YOU, THE ABSENCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN YOUR LIFE MEANS YOU'RE BEING YOKED WITH A SIPRIT, BUT YOU ARE NOT JUST AWARE.

YOU CAN KEEP YOUR UNBELIEVE TO YOURSELVES.. I DON'T NEED YOUR COMMENTS, IT'S NOT COMPULSORY.
Re: Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. by Nobody: 3:45am On Apr 01, 2021
LOL.
THEY ARE PAINED BECAUSE I MENTIONED THE HOLY SPIRIT. LOL I WILL MENTION HIM FOREVER. TILL ETERNITY.
IM NOT SURPRISED.
IN A CHURCH OF HUNDREDS MEMBERS ONLY TENS ARE FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT.
WHY IS IT SO, BECAUSE THEY PAY LIP SERVICE TO GOD. they are church goers not Christian.

They think holiness is about going to church on Sunday. They try to be holy on Sunday but fornicate after church service, sin throughout the week.
SOME PEOPLE EVEN FAKE THE BORN AGAIN EXPERIENCE.
SOME PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT BEING BORN AGAIN IS BEING FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT
BORN AGAIN=SPIRITUAL REBIRTH =BAPTISM WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT.

UNLESS YOU'VE EXPERIENCED THE ABOVE YOU ARE STILL A JOKER, YOU ARE STILL AT REPENTANCE LEVEL. NOT YET A BONAFIDE CHRISTIAN.. you've not yet know your identity in christ.
Re: Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. by Kobojunkie: 3:55am On Apr 01, 2021
debeloveth77:

Did you see me reply your mention in your thread, concerning tights, offering and seed. My brother.. I didn't discuss bibLe, with you,which the Holy spirit disapprove me of, I only advice you.
I want to sell, I marvel at your folly, you as If I'm being paid..
Okay I want to sell using the name of God pained you.. Which name should I use bro.. Repent of your sins and stop your foolishness.. Its evident you are still under the shackles of sin, you are still struggling with immoralities, SOMEBODY THAT'S DOESN'T HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT, HOW CAN YOU KNOW HE IS THE ONE SPEAKING WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE HIM,YOU'VE NOT ENCOUNTERED HIM... SOMEONE STILL STRUGGLING WITH SIN WANTS TO DISCUSS THE BIBLE, HE IS TALKING ABOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT WHEN HE NEEDS REPENTANCE.
EVEN YOU LACK SPRIRITUAL DISCERNMENT :FROM MY UTTERANCES IN THE MESSAGE YOU CAN KNOW WHICH SPIRIT IS SPEAKING.
YOU PREACH WHAT YOU ARE: I'VE THE HOLY SPIRIT I WILL SAY WHATEVER HE ASKED TO.IM HOLY SO I CAN PREACH HOLINESS. WHO ARE YOU?
WOE, TO HYPOCRITES THAT ARE WALLOWING IN SIN, BUT PREACH REPENTANCE TO OTHERS, BE WHAT YOU PREACH. Is it not written that you hypocrites how can you blow the dust in your brothers eyes when you have a plank in your own eyes.
THAT SPIRIT MOTIVATING YOU, CAN'T WITHSTAND HEARING THE HOLY SPIRIT AND GOD'S NAME.. THAT'S WHY YOU GET IRRITATATED.
LET ME TELL YOU, THE ABSENCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN YOUR LIFE MEANS YOU'RE BEING YOKED WITH A SIPRIT, BUT YOU ARE NOT JUST AWARE.

YOU CAN KEEP YOUR UNBELIEVE TO YOURSELVES.. I DON'T NEED YOUR COMMENTS, IT'S NOT COMPULSORY.

One thing I have come to learn about God is that He does not contradict Himself...only men do that with their lies and deceit. So when you say the Spirit of God shut you up when you were trying to speak the Truth of God, it is either of two things.

1. You were not in fact trying to speak the Truth but a lie in the name of God, which God will not abide

2. It was not the Spirit of God that was operating you to begin with.

Hence the reason why I keep telling you to be sure that the Spirit you are working with there is indeed the Spirit of God and not some other spirit that is driving you instead.
Re: Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 01, 2021
[quo
Ate author=Kobojunkie post=100377726] One thing I have come to learn about God is that He does not contradict Himself...only men do that with their lies and deceit. So when you say the Spirit of God shut you up when you were trying to speak the Truth of God, it is either of two things.

1. You were not in fact trying to speak the Truth but a lie in the name of God, which God will not abide

Hence the reason why I keep telling you to be sure that the Spirit you are working with there is indeed the Spirit of God and not some other spirit that is driving you instead. [/quote]

Continue blasphemy.
Re: Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. by Kobojunkie: 4:06am On Apr 01, 2021
debeloveth77:
Continue blasphemy.
Again..
Kobojunkie:
One thing I have come to learn about God is that He does not contradict Himself...only men do that with their lies and deceit. So when you say the Spirit of God shut you up when you were trying to speak the Truth of God, it is either of two things.

Hence the reason why I keep telling you to be sure that the Spirit you are working with there is indeed the Spirit of God and not some other spirit that is driving you instead.
Re: Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 01, 2021
LEAVE GOD TO BE THE JUDGE
Re: Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again..
LEAVE GOD TO BE THE JUDGE.
Re: Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. by Kobojunkie: 4:08am On Apr 01, 2021
debeloveth77:

LEAVE GOD TO BE THE JUDGE.
Didn't you learn? Jesus Christ said He will not be doing any judging until He returns in the end to judge each man for the works he has done. So are you really going to wait till then to do what you need to do in this? undecided
Re: Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. by Nobody: 4:09am On Apr 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again..

LET GOD BE THE JUDGE.. RATHER
Re: Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Didn't you learn? Jesus Christ said He will not be doing any judging until He returns in the end to judge each man for the works he has done. So are you really going to wait till then to do what you need to do in this? undecided

THAT IS NOT FOR YOU TO DECIDE
Re: Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. by Kobojunkie: 4:12am On Apr 01, 2021
debeloveth77:

THAT IS NOT FOR YOU TO DECIDE
Decide that Jesus Christ will judge us at the end? He made that clear to you 2000 years ago. undecided
Decide whether you will wait till He returns for God to judge your case? I have made clear what the Truth of God says. The choice is, yes, yours. undecided
Re: Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 01, 2021
YOU ARE CRAVING FOR ATTENTION..
Re: Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Decide that Jesus Christ will judge us at the end? He made that clear to you 2000 years ago. undecided
Decide whether you will wait till He returns for God to judge your case? I have made clear what the Truth of God says. The choice is, yes, yours. undecided

AND THAT DAY THERE WILL BE TESTIMONY OF BLASPHEMY AGAINST YOU.
Re: Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 01, 2021
AND THAT DAY THERE WILL BE TESTIMONY OF BLASPHEMY AGAINST YOU. AND YOU WILL JUDGE ACCORDINGLY, THE HOLY SPIRIT BEING THE WITNESS.
Re: Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. by Kobojunkie: 4:21am On Apr 01, 2021
debeloveth77:

AND THAT DAY THERE WILL BE TESTIMONY OF BLASPHEMY AGAINST YOU.
I don't think you even realize the implications of the sin of blasphemy at all for you to believe that those who commit it will have to wait to be judged at the end. undecided

Again, please double check the spirit you are working with there. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Drama As 16-year-old Boy Beats Pastor For Grabbing His Girlfriend’s Backside / The Journey To The Unknown. / I Need Deliverance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.