Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Sad Truth About Burna Boy's Rise To Stardom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sad Truth About Burna Boy's Rise To Stardom (316 Views)

What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you / Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others / Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad Truth About Burna Boy's Rise To Stardom by AandGee: 7:53am On Mar 18, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aedb-Sft74Q

If there is any Nigerian artist that accurately predicted their greatness, it has to be Burna Boy. The talented music star first styled himself the African Giant and declared himself Twice has Tall. Rapping to Level Up, he said, "I am a...legend and I say it proudly and today, he has the whole world listening as he wins his first-ever Grammy.

During the 63rd Grammys Award Ceremony on March 14, 2021, he became the first Nigerian and first artist to win the Best Global Music Award for his fifth studio album, "Twice as Tall."

Unlike many artists, Burna Boy makes the rise to stardom look easy. But guess what guys, Burna Boy has confirmed that behind the stage are so many unpopular tales, sad struggles, and fights. He confirmed that he had to grind his way to the top, even harder than many Nigerian artists.

What was his struggle for fame like? Watch the video to find out.

(1) (Reply)

She Does'nt Like C0ndöm! / See Few Celebrities That Congratulated Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent Achievements / Gospel Music Producer Dies From Gunshot Wound One Week To His W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.