Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you (6277 Views)

Burna Boy And Rema On Obama Favourite Songs Of 2019 List / "Rema Will Never Blow" Wizkid Finally Replies / Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by newsmag: 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
Microsoft Billionaire Bill Gates was in Nigeria recently and he had this to say about Burna Boy, Rema, Wizkid and Davido

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlBP1tmcqlw&t=53s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by Muh247: 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
If that is true, Niyola owns Banky W... I wonder why they never married

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by eepeepook: 12:39am On Jun 25, 2023
Check now, the sex may have not been perfect. The hiding and doing things was the most fun aspect.

6 Likes

Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by poshestmina(f): 12:52am On Jun 25, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by LONEWOLFJOHN: 2:57am On Jun 25, 2023
newsmag:
It has been unconfirmed that famous Nigerian singer, actor, politician, and pastor Bankole Wellington, popularly known as Banky W, has not only cheated on his actress wife, Adesua Etomi but also impregnated the supposed woman believed to be Niyola who was formerly signed to his record label EME Records.

Newsmag Media reports that this is coming barely weeks after Adesua Etomi poured out her heart to Banky W on social media on his birthday.

The mother of one had reflected on how two or three years back, she broke down in tears because she realized God gave her the best husband.

Nigerians had since taking to Twitter, reacting to the allegations

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/bJir8uYwUcs

https://newsmag.com.ng/niyola-the-lady-he-cheated-on-adesua-nigerians-react-over-banky-ws-cheating-allegation/
there's different between person Fair and fresh, that babe he cheated on fresh too much

3 Likes

Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by udede(m): 5:15am On Jun 25, 2023
Muh247:
how?
Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by kingthreat(m): 6:27am On Jun 25, 2023
Adesua the wife, Niyola the sex mate.
If we turn our wives to our sexmates, na so so complain
Some men are hardly satisfied.

4 Likes

Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by khalling2008: 7:10am On Jun 25, 2023
99.9% of men will cheat outside the marriage if they cannot marry the 2nd wife. Some men have no intention to cheat or marry 2nd wife because, mostly caused by women for the following reason;
1. You will enjoy your 1st to 2nd year of your marriage when your wife has no child but, when she gives birth, 60% of the wife's attention to the man will shift to her child.

2. If the wife has a job and child at the same time, the wife's attention to the husband will reduce to 20% to 30%.

Any woman who divorces her husband because her husband cheated outside their marriage will eventually turn to another man's side chick.
The only solution to all these problems is for the women to prepare their minds that Men are polygamy in nature. Don't let your husband deceive you that you are the only one, tell him that he is pretending.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by talented321: 7:41am On Jun 25, 2023
Pastor, singer, actor and politician. Telling me to Bleep only one puna is like taking my freedom.
Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by EriMma1: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
there's different between person Fair and fresh, that babe he cheated on fresh too much

It's a pity you can't tell between natural freshness and filters. By the way, Adesua is more fresh, beautiful and alluring than the other lady. Men are just naturally promiscuous that is why they can leave their pretty damsel wifes and go sleep with a monkey.

That lady is ugly with her masculine face. Imagine her without makeup, you no go look her face twice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by EriMma1: 7:57am On Jun 25, 2023
talented321:
Pastor, singer, actor and politician. Telling me to Bleep only one puna is like taking my freedom.

The end of such lifestyle is always disastrous

1 Like

Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by talented321: 8:27am On Jun 25, 2023
na wa for u, why wishing me bad for my own choice of life, madam you no try.
EriMma1:

Until you end up like Ataga Usifo.
Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by EriMma1: 8:33am On Jun 25, 2023
talented321:
na wa for u, why wishing me bad for my own choice of life, madam you no try.

Sorry I'm not wishing you bad. Just warning you of the repercussions of such lifestyle if you choose to live like that and I believe you won't choose that path.

It's not your portion.

1 Like

Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by ribbit: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2023
I'm not surprised.
Although I don't believe in bad luck but that adesua is a good reason to believe in one..

That adesua brought nothing but bad luck to him.

Ever since he married that witch, everything about banky w has gone under.
His music career gone under, his political career is shaky. Years of bareness.

I'm glad his eyes is begining to open.
May be his new child will bring him luck he desperately needed.

Niyola is pretty
Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by ZUKKYY(m): 8:58am On Jun 25, 2023
angry
Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by LONEWOLFJOHN: 9:25am On Jun 25, 2023
EriMma1:

It's a pity you can't tell between natural freshness and filters. By the way, Adesua is more fresh, beautiful and alluring than the other lady. Men are just naturally promiscuous that is why they can leave their pretty damsel wifes and go sleep with a monkey.

That lady is ugly with her masculine face. Imagine her without makeup, you no go look her face twice.
na we men go tell you who fresh and who sweet pass, it's not a thing of the eyes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by sorosoke101: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
na we men go tell you who fresh and who sweet pass, it's not a thing of the eyes
true talk women think it is their pretty face that does the magic, if you are pretty it's just a plus. Men know want they want in a woman

3 Likes

Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by CheedyJ(m): 10:36am On Jun 25, 2023
'bobo you bad o but I love you', perhaps that song was referring to Banky W back then, who knows.
Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by CSTRR: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2023
One thing I like about Yoruba girls is that they have no qualms.

They are experts in sex-mating and side-chicking.

They know their place and they play it well.

It must be as a result of generations of conditioning by Yoruba demons, so they have adapted and accepted it.

Other girls would be looking for how the man would come and pay her bride price too and formally marry her, but not Yoruba girls.

As long as you can pay the bills, she is cool.

6 Likes

Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by ItisWell22(f): 10:52am On Jun 25, 2023
Muh247:

We always want the one that catches the “awwwning” of people, coupled with likes and beautiful comments.

Then get in and realize there’s more to marriage than being the beloved public spectacle. 🤧

Nothing justifies a cheating spouse though… 😥

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by AVECDEO: 10:54am On Jun 25, 2023
You're devil 👿

ribbit:
I'm not surprised.
Although I don't believe in bad luck but that adesua is a good reason to believe in one..

That adesua brought nothing but bad luck to him.

Ever since he married that witch, everything about banky w has gone under.
His music career gone under, his political career is shaky. Years of bareness.

I'm glad his eyes is begining to open.
May be his new child will bring him luck he desperately needed.

Niyola is pretty

2 Likes

Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by CSTRR: 10:59am On Jun 25, 2023
Look at davido, tuface and even wizkid.

Their side-chicks and baby mamas are all Yoruba.

The ones they really married are the non-yoruba girl in their harem

And the Yoruba girls are perfectly fine with it.

Yul edochie wanted to play the same game.

Instead of the side chick to abort quietly and clean mouth, the girl blew the whole thing open and dragged him to the traditional marriage ground.

Yoruba girls need to upgrade.. Have some self respect.
How can a fine accomplished girl like that agree to be a constant cum dump for a married man?

Constantly aborting and still opening leg for the same man.
And it's very common.

It's not a must that you must adapt to the quality of men in your region.

2 Likes

Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by Gadafii: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2023
What if na adesua snatched banky from Niyiola

Niyiola and banky have been in the picture as manager and artiste, long before adesua showed up in the wedding party and next thing na marriage, think am

2 Likes

Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by randymirrors(f): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2023
This pic of Niyola doesn't do justice to her beauty. She's not only beautiful, she's elegant, feminine and eloquent. Got to know her better during her Voice Nigeria stint.

2 Likes

Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by randymirrors(f): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2023
ItisWell22:

We always want the one that catches the “awwwning” of people, coupled with likes and beautiful comments.

Then get in and realize there’s more to marriage than being the beloved public spectacle. 🤧

Nothing justifies a cheating spouse though… 😥

I agree. The idea of a Banky and Adesuwa wedding after their wedding party debut might have prompted Banky to push for it and make it happen. Penchant for social media validation can mess up one's ability to think.

2 Likes

Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by 1Sharon(f): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2023
Muh247:

Being married to her will not change anything! He will still cheat.

1 Like

Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by randymirrors(f): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2023
EriMma1:

Niyola is ugly? You must be blind and lack exposure. Go watch her on the Voice Nigeria on YouTube. She's not only beautiful, she carries herself with endearing class and judges with grace.

1 Like

Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by 1Sharon(f): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2023
randymirrors:
This pic of Niyola doesn't do justice to her beauty. She's not only beautiful, she's elegant, feminine and eloquent. Got to know her better during her Nigerian idol stint.

There's nothing elegant about being a side chick sis.
Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by Muh247: 11:55am On Jun 25, 2023
1Sharon:

Being married to her will not change anything! He will still cheat.

Why not accept us me as polygamist and enjoy us the way we are
Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by 1Sharon(f): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
Muh247:

Why not accept us me as polygamist and enjoy us the way we are

Lol, polygamy doesn't involves sneaking and cheating.

It isn't done in secret.

1 Like

Re: What Bill Gates said about Burna Boy and Rema will shock you by EriMma1: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
J
randymirrors:

Niyola is ugly? You must be really blind and lack exposure. Go watch her on the Voice Nigeria on YouTube. She's not only beautiful, she carries herself with endearing class and judges with grace.

Who's this one?
Don't you ever mention me again. Go drag pigs like yourself in the mud with you.

I'll pretend this Convo with you never happened.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Ciara Wears No Bra, No Underwear, Steals Spotlight At 58th Grammy Awards / Gaga Pull Out A New Hair Style ,reveals Stretch Marks On Her Boobs / Kiss Daniels Explains The Meaning His Name And Said He Wrote “woju” 3 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.