Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Biden: I Believe Putin Is A Killer And Will Pay For Meddling With U.S Election - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden: I Believe Putin Is A Killer And Will Pay For Meddling With U.S Election (433 Views)

Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) / Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv / Why Putin Is Invading Ukraine? (The Cable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biden: I Believe Putin Is A Killer And Will Pay For Meddling With U.S Election by Yuncage(m): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2021
In an interview with with ABC news on Wednesday, Joe Biden has warned Russia's President Vladimir Putin that he will face consequences if it is proven that he truly interfered in US elections.
"He will pay a price," Biden replied when asked about a report published by the office of the Director of National Intelligence on Tuesday which concluded that Putin meddled with U.S elections.
Biden went further to say “We had a long talk, he and I, when we – I know him relatively well. And the conversation started off, I said, ‘I know you and you know me. If I establish this occurred, then be prepared.'”
Biden was then asked if he believe that
Putin was a killer and he replied “I do,”

I hope this is not the start of another World War.. In my own opinion, Biden should tread wisely.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/3/17/biden-putin-is-a-killer-russia-will-pay-for-election-meddling

Re: Biden: I Believe Putin Is A Killer And Will Pay For Meddling With U.S Election by Nukilia: 8:12am On Mar 18, 2021
The war crusaders have started their rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Biden: I Believe Putin Is A Killer And Will Pay For Meddling With U.S Election by Nbotee(m): 8:20am On Mar 18, 2021
Putin and Mother Russia have been meddling in the US elections especially succeeding in birthing the Presidency of Trump. They also succeeded in meddling and tampering with the BREXit outcome
Re: Biden: I Believe Putin Is A Killer And Will Pay For Meddling With U.S Election by Yuncage(m): 8:36am On Mar 18, 2021
undecided
Nukilia:
The war crusaders have started their rubbish!
Re: Biden: I Believe Putin Is A Killer And Will Pay For Meddling With U.S Election by Anigreat: 8:48am On Mar 18, 2021
shocked

Russia will reduce glorified U. S. A to smithereens
Re: Biden: I Believe Putin Is A Killer And Will Pay For Meddling With U.S Election by Yuncage(m): 8:54am On Mar 18, 2021
Nbotee:
Putin and Mother Russia have been meddling in the US elections especially succeeding in birthing the Presidency of Trump. They also succeeded in meddling and tampering with the BREXit outcome
Any proof to back up your claims?
Re: Biden: I Believe Putin Is A Killer And Will Pay For Meddling With U.S Election by michresakidjo(m): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
Tsar Putin...Long live mother Russia... Long live the tsar... RIP to the Romanovs

A Torn in the U.S flesh

Uncle Biden grin grin. Putin is ready to damn all consequences.. He's got used to Washington threats of Sanctions, It's no longer News. The Best you can do now is to cripple the Nordstream gas pipeline agreement with European countries (dependency on Russian energy). That won't deter him from going further to discredits western values.

Aquisced to Russian status as an equal and the world as until that comprises spheres of Influence. Stop NATO expansion into the Eastern Europe ;Russian privileged zone of Interest.

Mr. Putin Nothing last forever, remember the romanov were in power for hundred of years before 1917.... Lenin, Stalin, Khrushchev, Gorbachev, Yeltsin and others....

Deal with Navalyn, as you did nemetsov. But remember, Your days are numbered, No one stays in KREMLIN FOREVER
Re: Biden: I Believe Putin Is A Killer And Will Pay For Meddling With U.S Election by michresakidjo(m): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Russia will reduce glorified U. S. A to smithereens

A pometkin Village of Paper saberian tigers �... Sorry Russian Wounded Bear
Re: Biden: I Believe Putin Is A Killer And Will Pay For Meddling With U.S Election by michresakidjo(m): 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nbotee:

A former KGB agent for that matter

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Floods Turns The Cities In Poland To River( Video) / Taliban Heroin And The Cia / Head of Diversity for US Diplomacy say that Brazil is too white

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.