Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World (2843 Views)

Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian / Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) / Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by bilms(m): 8:58am On Mar 18, 2021
*Oyan, a Nigerian Town with people in all countries of the world*

The three major factors that make Oyan people to travel out of their homeland are:
a. Businesses
b. Marriage, especially the females
c. Formal Education studies

Researches have proved it that there are over 300 countries in the world but United Nations recognized only 195 countries. The most amazing part of this is that there are at least one hundred (100) indigenes of Oyan City in each of the countries. ☑️

There are 36 states in Nigeria with a federal capital territory (Abuja) and there are at least fifty thousands(50,000) indigenes of Oyan city in each state of the federation.☑️

There are thirty (30) local government areas in Osun state and there are at least ten thousands (10,000) Indigenes of Oyan city in each local government.☑️

*Wonderful!*

In the uploaded chart are some towns and their relative distances from Oyan.

I'm 276km away from my city for business motive. *How about you?*

Ilu Oyan a dara si lagbara Olorun Oba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by orlahtohbadt(m): 9:14am On Mar 18, 2021
You no even tell us which state oyan dey. Half journalism leleyi

5 Likes

Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by TarOrfeeek: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2021
orlahtohbadt:

If you have sense, you'll know that it is in Kwara state.
Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by Shileh(f): 10:35am On Mar 18, 2021
How will he know?
TarOrfeeek:

4 Likes

Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by orlahtohbadt(m): 10:41am On Mar 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

LOL, this is not about sense. No one can know it all, you brought the topic up and you should be able to educate us on the actual location of Oyan. You had to insult me on something without basis. I only pointed it out to you that this is half journalism if you can't give that vital information.

8 Likes

Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by orlahtohbadt(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Please without using Google or any other open source, can you tell me where Igbematoru or Gdansk is? You see sense can't even help you here. I could Google Oyan if I wanted but I felt since you are giving the news, you should be able to give full details.

9 Likes

Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by lonlytroy(m): 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
So the women in oyan can do the do grin
Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by bilms(m): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
sad
Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by bilms(m): 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
orlahtohbadt:

Oyan is in Osun State.

Although, there's another Oyan in kwara. History has it that some people from Oyan in osun migrated to the Oyan in Kwara and still retain the name

2 Likes

Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nice one
Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by ednut1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
My hometown, our house is next to san Jillians house grin
Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by bilms(m): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
cool
Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by Dre183(m): 6:34am On Mar 19, 2021
bilms:

Oyan is in Osun State.

Although, there's another Oyan in kwara. History has it that some people from Oyan in osun migrated to the Oyan in Kwara and still retain the name

And one idiot said the oyan the op is talking about is in kwara.

Madman, shey u see say na u no get sense

1 Like

Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by bilms(m): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2021
You don't need to abuse each other to make a point
Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:18am On Mar 19, 2021
Dre183:

And one idiot said the oyan the op is talking about is in kwara.

Madman, shey u see say na u no get sense
Lol, easy on the swears please. He messed up but we shouldn't mess up in correcting him.

3 Likes

Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by Ademola47(m): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2021
Op, what's the major occupation of the indigenes?
Do they have any Institution or government established there? What about there traditional leadership system?
Please, tell us more about it.
Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by irijuola: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
My friend is also from oyan in odo-otin local government of osun state. His compound name is Ile-Elemo Isale. Hello to all oyan indigenes here.
Is the big tree at the town's center still there?
Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by victorDanladi: 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
irijuola:
My friend is also from oyan in odo-otin local government of osun state. His compound name is Ile-Elemo Isale. Hello to all oyan indigenes here.
Is the big tree at the town's center still there?
Oyan is in osun state .

I am from Oyan too

Ile opaarin.

To be precise
Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by victorDanladi: 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ademola47:
Op, what's the major occupation of the indigenes?

Do they have any Institution or government established there?
What about there traditional leadership system?

Please, tell us more about it.
The town is the largest producer of sweet potato in the country
Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by irijuola: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
victorDanladi:

Oyan is in osun state .

I am from Oyan too

Ile opaarin.

To be precise

My friend use to tell me horrific tales about the town. Can you explain this phrase: Oyan a yanmo le
Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by bilms(m): 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
sad
Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by Sikay19(m): 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
irijuola:

My friend use to tell me horrific tales about the town. Can you explain this phrase: Oyan a yanmo le

I don't know what your friend tells you about Oyan but if he says that Oyan has the highest number of mad people, that Oyan people are fetish. Your friend is right cool

To those confusing Oyan with Obaloyan. They are in different states Oyan is in Osun State while Obaloyan is at Kwara state.

1 Like

Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by bilms(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
Sikay19:

I don't know what your friend tells you about Oyan but if he says that Oyan has the highest number of mad people, that Oyan people are fetish. Your friend is right cool

To those confusing Oyan with Obaloyan. They are in different states Oyan is in Osun State while Obaloyan is at Kwara state.

It appeared you are talking about another place.

What do you mean by having mad people?

I have never heard something more strange and thoughtless. Firstly, i have never seen a mad person here. Secondly, even if it exist, when have you done a comparative study to identify a place with highest or lowest number?

This kind of statement, is to say the least, ignorant and irresponsible...

Meanwhile, what do you mean by fetish? Although, i doubt if there are up to 10 harbalist here, but being a Babalawo should be a great things in this generation.

1 Like

Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by Sikay19(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
bilms:

It appeared you are talking about another place.

What do you mean by having mad people?

I have never heard something more strange and thoughtless. Firstly, i have never seen a mad person here. Secondly, even if it exist, when have you done a comparative study to identify a place with highest or lowest number?

This kind of statement, is to say the least, ignorant and irresponsible...

Meanwhile, what do you mean by fetish? Although, i doubt if there are up to 10 harbalist here, but being a Babalawo should be a great things in this generation.
You are probably being defensive about your hometown or talking our few knowledge you have of the place. Don't be too personal. It is is what I know from various experiences. I'm done with this argument please.
Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by CryptoRepublic1: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

This's partly why I don't like to engage Nigerians in conversation,most of them lack social skills,must you insult someone to pass information?

1 Like

Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by bilms(m): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
Sikay19:

You are probably being defensive about your hometown or talking our few knowledge you have of the place. Don't be too personal. It is is what I know from various experiences. I'm done with this argument please.

The fact that you are still claiming what you can not prove says alot.

Enjoy yourself
Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by bilms(m): 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

This's partly why I don't like to engage Nigerians in conversation,most of them lack social skills,must you insult someone to pass information?

I don't understand why some people can't have decent conversation without such abusive words

1 Like

Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by TMKsouth: 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
bilms:
*Oyan, a Nigerian Town with people in all countries of the world*

Researches have proved it that there are over 300 countries in the world but United Nations recognized only 195 countries.

300 countries
Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:45am On Mar 22, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

LOL, he didn't even pass any information. He dropped that in an attempt to be savage and since varnished into thin air. I don ask am to tell me where Gdansk is without using Google and any open source website, make e understand say no be everything person dey know.

2 Likes

Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by bilms(m): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
cheesy
Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by ambchidodude(m): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2022
victorDanladi:

Oyan is in osun state .

I am from Oyan too

Ile opaarin.

To be precise

Wao! Am also from Ile Oparin, it’s nice meeting you
Re: Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World by Oladeji245(m): 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
ednut1:
My hometown, our house is next to san Jillians house grin
Lol so booda Tunde is omo osun.
Me and the king of oyan son were classmates in the university

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Traffic And Danfo Drivers / New Requirements For Uk Visa. / I Wish To Migrate To Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.