Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Can You Pretend To Be Mad In Public Just To Gain Fame? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Pretend To Be Mad In Public Just To Gain Fame? (238 Views)

Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" / Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Pretend To Be Mad In Public Just To Gain Fame? by jaraflaver(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
A popular NIGERIAN influencer
Recently went viral on social media
After he was spotted in a huge crowd

The influencer ran mad on the street
Half naked
And he was saying that will be not kill his mother , he will not kill his mother.

Many people believed he was a ritualist
But they never knew he was just acting

And after some days the influencer returns to social media
With a shocking post

Join Talk Zone
On freshnaijatrends.ng

Let's talk on this matter why would someone disgrace his or her self just to gain fame.
���
https://freshnaijatrends.ng/talk-zone/can-you-pretend-to-be-mad-in-public-just-to-gain-fame/

Re: Can You Pretend To Be Mad In Public Just To Gain Fame? by donbachi(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
Why not..as long as village people will be arrested and their evil network made unavailable,till i finish...cos dis play pass rough play.

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Wizkid Are The Most Streamed Artists On Spotify In Nigeria / DON'T MISS AY LIVE THIS EASTER SUNDAY!!! (Picture) / 11years After..dagrin Lives On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.