Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) (30257 Views)

Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani / Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) / Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by EBMedia: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nollywood actress, Charity Eke Faani has taken to her instagram handle to celebrate her husband, Austin Faani who is a year older today March 18, IgbereTV reports.

In her instagram post, the Nollywood star shared lovely photos of her husband and herself while showering birthday blessings on him. Chacha Eke addressed her husband as both a best friend and a Daddy.

She wrote:

"Birthday Blessings To My Baby Tino.
•BestFriend •Husband •Daddy
@austinfaani #18thMarch"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMjTVWHJ8vU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by Bornsinner7: 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
Happy birthday man..

Una kon take style resemble.. See fine wife

I dedicate this FTC to slawomiir the realest niggarrrrrr even though it is not my first time.. no hard feelings bro.. more Chinese clients, more invisible lexus, GLK and venza to your name.. may the hustle grant all our efforts with weed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by jesus247alive(m): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
The lady the act sha.....

Happy birthday to hubby.

3 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by Odiriance4all(m): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
Why dey come resemble like this Na like brother and sister
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lovely!
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by sweetonugbu: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
Hbd man
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by slawormiir: 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Bornsinner7:
Happy birthday man..

I dedicate this FTC to slawomiir the realest niggarrrrrr even though it is not my first time.. no hard feelings bro.. more Chinese clients, more invisible lexus, GLK and venza to your name.. may the hustle grant all our efforts with weed
Respect niggarrrr.....
Constant banging between a man and a woman dey make them resemble....you think sex is all about pleasure..it is far beyond that

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by TimmyTen(m): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
HBD to him
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by Utalogvon: 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by wwwihy: 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
The face though....
Light in one pic
Dark in the other pic

Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by Charlex23(m): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
Happy birthday Sir. The wife is good in acting tho. she can cry 4 africa
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by MozB: 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
They look so alike
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lori iro

4 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Happy birthday man..

The mindset of an average Nigerian youth. Celebrating crime. Later na una go still dey critize politicians for looting.

Funny enough, after I typed Nigerian, the next word suggestion I saw was Prince.
Nigerian prince

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by BuhariRussia: 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
Okay
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
My girl wink

Bad belles Will soon come here and start wailing as if you are the problem of their lives
They just closed from their work or places of buisness and since they cannot pour their tirade on their bosses or customer, nairaland is the next convenient place to vent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by putin2: 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
Happy birthday man
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by Nuelito: 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
Cute couple
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by Omihanifa: 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
grin

12 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by studentofTruth: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
Chacha baby. Happy to see you two together again.
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
Odiriance4all:
Why dey come resemble like this Na like brother and sister
That constant sex...is bonding.

3 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
I though they were divorced sometimes ago

I remembered how chacha Eke used to be my crush that year....Small boy with big dreams...
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
(Edited)
Thought it was an intertribal marriage, but it's all good.

Do you have Cut Metal/Iron Scraps for sale?
Please Hit me up, I want to buy as many as 3000 Metric Tonnes. Serious Persons, good sensible prices Please, Thank you
✌�
Re: Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) by Coronavirus84: 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
Bipolar disorder done quench for her head

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business / Hilda Dokubo's Son Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh To Feed 2,000 Muslim Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.