Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Still In Need Of Any Little Loan To Fund My Existing Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Still In Need Of Any Little Loan To Fund My Existing Business (122 Views)

Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here / How Can I Fund My Binance Account / Partners And Investors Needed For An Existing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still In Need Of Any Little Loan To Fund My Existing Business by Perfectman91: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
Please friends I am into mini importation and import a certain product which I wouldn't want to mention on here, truth is business is really lucrative as whenever i buy goods I get double of the amount in a week or two after sales. Challenge now is that I need money to support this business as it is on the verge of collapsing due to lack of finance, I'm calling on good willing members of this forum to spare me about 50 to 100,000 so as to support this business and I'll pay back with interest in a month or less.

Here is my phone number 09069193913

(1) (Reply)

Get A Custom Domain, Hosting And SSL Certificate 1 Yr Free / Business Funding Group / Russia Africa Economic And Investment Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.