Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series (14668 Views)

OPPO Launches Reno8, The Portrait Expert. / OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) / OPPO launches A1k and A5s Mid Range Smartphones Into The Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by BigDawsNet: 7:14am On Mar 19, 2021
Good job oppo

Samsung
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by BlackFlamefromP: 7:17am On Mar 19, 2021
I tire o! I don't know when these children will stop this their habit of thinking that anything produced in China is automatically substandard.

China has some of the world's best technologies. They may not be the original inventors of some of those technologies but they are very good at improving on other people's technology and making it far better.

If someone tells me that the phone is overpriced I will agree but making it look like just because may be made in China automatically make it substandard is sheer stupidity.

post=100004871:

Show us one phone battery wey ur country don make since 1960 abeg.

Some people go just open mouth dey talk down China anyhow.
If only you kids know what China means to the world, go ask America and UK.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by Queenslander(f): 7:17am On Mar 19, 2021
bmdmix1:
have u used it?
do I have to use it to know the battery life is poor? I mean it's boldly written up there 4310 mAh battery.. for a phone that cost upward N100,000..

1 Like

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 19, 2021
reno 4 has snapdragon why put p95 on reno 5.
wow bad move
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by Donedeal1(m): 8:10am On Mar 19, 2021
Reno Omokuri should be the brand ambassador for this Reno .
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by firstratedcitiz(m): 8:39am On Mar 19, 2021
The Reno5 with a Snapdragon 720G is better. The other one (Reno F) is MediaTek and MediaTek devices (Tecno, Infinix, iTel etc) are not a great choice when choosing great smartphones. Some people are tricked with Camera. What really matters about smartphones apart from the OS itself, are processor and core CPU strength; the architecture; the screen technology; and then the battery strength. Camera/Selfie this and that are just marketing gimmicks. Even a phone with a minimal 8megapixel camera can still capture breathtaking images. When choosing a new device the most important things I look out for are as follows:
1. The OS (iOS/Android. If Android, at least must be Android 10 and above)
2. The RAM/ROM (4GB and above for RAM; and 64GB and above for ROM)
3. Processor (Snapdragon, Exynos, HiSilicon (if Huawei) but never MediaTek)
4. Battery (preferably 5000MAmph)
5. Screen/Display (Gorilla Glass, Amoled)
6. Network (4G+ LTE (or 5G depending))

I hardly bother about the camera in the phone. I prefer using my Canon portable digital camera for most of my camera needs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by debaj10: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2021
op, na so complete specs dey hard to post?
how many cores?
ghz processor speed?
box content?
screen type?
do beta
AnonPoet:

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by Kayberg: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2021
firstratedcitiz:
The Reno5 with a Snapdragon 720G is better. The other one (Reno F) is MediaTek and MediaTek devices (Tecno, Infinix, iTel etc) are not a great choice when choosing great smartphones. Some people are tricked with Camera. What really matters about smartphones apart from the OS itself, are processor and core CPU strength; the architecture; the screen technology; and then the battery strength. Camera/Selfie this and that are just marketing gimmicks. Even a phone with a minimal 8megapixel camera can still capture breathtaking images. When choosing a new device the most important things I look out for are as follows:
1. The OS (iOS/Android. If Android, at least must be Android 10 and above)
2. The RAM/ROM (4GB and above for RAM; and 64GB and above for ROM)
3. Processor (Snapdragon, Adreno, HiSilicon (if Huawei) but never MediaTek)
4. Battery (preferably 5000MAmph)
5. Screen/Display (Gorilla Glass, Amoled)
6. Network (4G+ LTE (or 5G depending))

I hardly bother about the camera in the phone. I prefer using my Canon portable digital camera for most of my camera needs.

Just it!
Well analyzed.

1 Like

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by oriewanbe: 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
Well done Oppo. God will bless your efforts.
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by HumanityOne: 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
what spoil this phone is it has no 5G
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by TreasureJunky: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
I have new oppo A15 for sale, interested buyer should message me
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by DedeNkem: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
All these crappy phones, sef!
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by bmdmix1: 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
Queenslander:
do I have to use it to know the battery life is poor? I mean it's boldly written up there 4310 mAh battery.. for a phone that cost upward N100,000..
so it has to be 5k upward b4 u can say its a good battery, because every one is always using there phone like u bah
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by Queenslander(f): 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
bmdmix1:
so it has to be 5k upward b4 u can say its a good battery, because every one is always using there phone like u bah
gosh, that was my opinion,. Everyone has the right to actually have one,. Including your dumb ass!!
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by bmdmix1: 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
Queenslander:
gosh, that was my opinion,. Everyone has the right to actually have one,. Including your dumb ass!!
well my dumb ass says u a dummy for assuming every one is on phone 247 like d jobless hoe that u are, under bridge fast customer go dey pass tru now. useless hag
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by Queenslander(f): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
bmdmix1:
well my dumb ass says u a dummy for assuming every one is on phone 247 like d jobless hoe that u are, under bridge fast customer go dey pass tru now. useless hag
smh, this is the exact same reason why nobody ever comes to your shithole egbeda studio to record,. Lool grin Despite all the efforts you put in advertising all over the place including nairaland,. Anyways, slut shaming won't work with me,. That's old man!! Try something new,. Yeah, well. I get it, That's your dumb opinion.. which obviously carries no weight,. You know why? you're largely a superfluous presence here.. nobody takes you seriously,.
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by bmdmix1: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Queenslander:
smh, this is the exact same reason why nobody ever comes to your shithole egbeda studio to record,. Lool grin Despite all the efforts you put in advertising all over the place including nairaland,. Anyways, slut shaming won't work with me,. That's old man!! Try something new,. Yeah, well. That's just like your dumb opinion.. which obviously carries no weight,. You know why? you're largely a superfluous presence here.. nobody takes you seriously,.
lol yh u think so right well I get peeps from here, so dont hate that am constant with my ad, atleast am not like u whose only livelyhood is the wide pussy btw those dirty legs, i aint slut shaming u, its just d fact.

so why not get ur men friends old once too to get u something else doing ur pusi start to depreciate like d country's economy.
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by Queenslander(f): 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
bmdmix1:
lol yh u think so right well I get peeps from here, so dont hate that am constant with my ad, atleast am not like u whose only livelyhood is the wide pussy btw those dirty legs, i aint slut shaming u, its just d fact.

so why not get ur men friends old once too to get u something else doing ur pusi start to depreciate like d country's economy.

fact? STFU.. you slowpoke!! The one you digged from your empty brain? I suggest you go back to nursery/primary School.. before you kill us here with your dead on arrival english!! this time around read, learn and understand with brighter grammar!! Olodo..
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by bmdmix1: 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
Queenslander:
fact? STFU.. you slowpoke!! The one you digged from your empty brain? I suggest you go back to nursery/primary School.. before you kill us here with your dead on arrival english!! this time around read, learn and understand with brighter grammar!! Olodo..
hahhaha omg am surprise u know brighter Grammer, even though u started sucking dicks on the farm good to know u went to school also, just want to say a ho is a ho for life, hope u make it with ur rotten pussy cause i can smell it disastrous snitch from here.

u waste of space
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by Queenslander(f): 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
bmdmix1:
hahhaha omg am surprise u know brighter Grammer, even though u started sucking dicks on the farm good to know u went to school also, just want to say a ho is a ho for life, hope u make it with ur rotten pussy cause i can smell it disastrous snitch from here.

u waste of space
whatever!! Bmdmix1 go and mix for your imagery clients.. fake audio producer!! With wack beats.. lame egbeda studio.. that hasn't even promoted a single artiste..
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by bmdmix1: 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
Queenslander:
whatever!! Bmdmix1 go and mix for your imagery clients.. fake audio producer!! With wack beats.. lame studio..
slay queen, wide pussy, no sense, communication skills zero, is u that know battery pass, mumu with phone purchased with toto power.
ode useless creature
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by Queenslander(f): 3:54am On Mar 20, 2021
bmdmix1:
slay queen, wide pussy, no sense, communication skills zero, is u that know battery pass, mumu with phone purchased with toto power.
ode useless creature
bla bla bla, seems you're mistaking me for your hoe mother.. that old hag,. Retired but not tired olosho.. grin grin lmao.. better go check on her old wrinkled ass before she probably chokes on a dick,. Lool. I'm sure she must be having chronic headaches these days, cause she was always hitting her empty dumb skull just like yours, ( I guess like mother like son) on the wall pretty hard back in the day, when my dad used to bang her from behind!! Omg, that poor old useless creature, I'm sure she definitely had you from one of her numerous sexcapades gone wrong.. as you still don't know your dad.. you son of a thousand fathers!! cheesy
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by bmdmix1: 7:26am On Mar 20, 2021
Queenslander:
bla bla bla, seems you're mistaking me for your hoe mother.. that old hag,. Retired but not tired olosho.. grin grin lmao.. better go check on her old wrinkled ass before she probably chokes on a dick,. Lool. I'm sure she must be having chronic headaches these days, cause she was always hitting her empty dumb skull just like yours, ( I guess like mother like son) on the wall pretty hard back in the day, when my dad used to bang her from behind!! Omg, that poor old useless creature, I'm sure she definitely had you from one of her numerous sexcapades gone wrong.. as you still don't know your dad.. you son of a thousand fathers!! cheesy
yawnnn, hello queen, queen of the i know how to use a phone but other than that than there's nothing else in ur brain, how d guys u service last night? i hope they didn't complain about how lazy u were, even though they were just managing that dirty thing u call a toto, i dont know ur mum she must have been a good woman, she proberly did all her best trying to raise u, but d moment U started giving out BJ for 500 naira (village champion) u thought u have arrived, damn wat a waste of sperm u are, puke.

i know ur parents would b like nne
we should have gone to pluck mango instead of me fuking ur mum and ending up giving birth to u , sorry what do they call her again? THE THING WITH A HOLE FOR BOYS? QUEEN HO(LE)
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by Kayberg: 10:41am On Mar 20, 2021
bmdmix1 and Queenslander I know you guys can be more considerate, moderate and matured than this….
This shouldn't continue further.
And moreso these insults ain't cool.
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by bmdmix1: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2021
Kayberg:
bmdmix1 and Queenslander I know you guys can be more considerate, moderate and matured than this….

well if she stops I will always else am. riding on
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by Kayberg: 11:04am On Mar 20, 2021
bmdmix1:

well if she stops I will always else am. riding on

But all these over a mobile device manufactured by who ain't even aware you guys are lashing out at each other because of their battery capacity…. It ain't cool bro.
The words used ain't in order.
Please try. You can stop it.
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by Queenslander(f): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2021
Kayberg:
lool, don't mind that failed egbeda music producer.. cheesy he doesn't know that many successful people have good character and this is their basic foundation. he hasn't been able to get customers in his studio. not even a single session through out the week,. As you can see from his last comment here, he has time on his hands,. he's idle and frustrated.. especially in his inability to change his present situation and achieve something meaningful.. grin everyone knows his career in the music industry has been dead on arrival, a complete failure. F9. I mean it's an open secret!!
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by bmdmix1: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2021
Queenslander:
lool, don't mind that failed egbeda music producer.. cheesy he doesn't know that many successful people have good character and this is their basic foundation. he hasn't been able to get customers in his studio. not even a single session through out the week,. As you can see from his last comment here, he has time on his hands,. he's idle and frustrated.. especially in his inability to change his present situation and achieve something meaningful.. grin everyone knows his career in the music industry has been dead on arrival, a complete failure. F9. I mean it's an open secret!!
yh not even a single one for almost a yr self lol, enemy of progress, i guess u making money for pussy sales cause thats d only thing u have to offer, n why u sending me pm? pour out ur mind here let me do same, ode.

hope u have charged ur battery as well as ur same sense cause u b getting calls from all. kind of boys needing ur service hand job mouth job pussy work since u no get anything else to offer.

mumu with phone.
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by Kayberg: 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
bmdmix1 Queenslander you both are still mad at each other. But all these insults and aspersions will not yield anything good.
One can just at least ignore the other and end this once and for all.
You guys might be best of paddies later on anyway….
From your comments, you seem to know each other too well….
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by Queenslander(f): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
bmdmix1:
yh not even a single one for almost a yr self lol, enemy of progress, i guess u making money for pussy sales cause thats d only thing u have to offer, n why u sending me pm? pour out ur mind here let me do same, ode.

hope u have charged ur battery as well as ur same sense cause u b getting calls from all. kind of boys needing ur service hand job mouth job pussy work since u no get anything else to offer.

mumu with phone.
you know what boy? Take my advice, go back to school,. Reading your comments here is nauseating.. damn!! I don't know whether waec/neco form is closed, if not. It simply means you'd have to wait for waec gce/ neco gce.. before you kill us here with your cancer of an English!! Biko..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anyone Using Itel 6910 Pls / Why Nigerians Should Pay 9% Tax For SMS, Data, MMS / Etisalat 3g Network Hsupa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.