Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,382 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series (14667 Views)

OPPO Launches Reno8, The Portrait Expert. / OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) / OPPO launches A1k and A5s Mid Range Smartphones Into The Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by Queenslander(f): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kayberg:
bmdmix1 Queenslander you both are still mad at each other. But all these insults and aspersions will not yield anything good.
One can just at least ignore the other and end this once and for all.
You guys might be best of paddies later on anyway….
From your comments, you seem to know each other too well ….
Godbid,. I don't know that dog from Adam.. please don't tag he and I together.. we have absolutely nothing in common..
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by Kayberg: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
Queenslander:
Godbid,. I don't know that dog from Adam.. please don't tag he and I together.. we have absolutely nothing in common..

Mmm….
OK….
But you both can't continue doing this for longer….
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by bmdmix1: 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Queenslander:
you know what boy? Take my advice, go back to school,. Reading your comments here is nauseating.. damn!! I don't know whether waec/neco form is closed, if not. It simply means you'd have to wait for waec gce/ neco gce.. before you kill us here with your cancer of an English!! Biko..

lol wen i did my waec n neco ur mum was d one teaching us, she was also good under the table if u know what i mean.

wait u do, u also good under the table when u visit offices, since u dont work there u just visit to share...... well I guess u know the rest, and am heading to VI to fuk ur KIND, how much u charge let me start saving change for u grin
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by bmdmix1: 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
Queenslander:
puke who wants to be associated with worm from the slum, shes proberly sucking dick and typing right now, u know shes good @ multi tasking.
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by Queenslander(f): 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kayberg:

Mmm….
OK….
But you both can't continue doing this for longer….
fine, I may have to leave it at that,. Thank you for your time!! I appreciate you..

1 Like

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by Kayberg: 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
Queenslander:
fine, I may have to leave it at that,. Thank you for your time!! I appreciate you..

Nicely….
You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by klabi(m): 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
TreasureJunky:
I have new oppo A15 for sale, interested buyer should message me
how much
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by TreasureJunky: 5:45am On Mar 27, 2021
Sorry for late reply
klabi:
how much
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by bennyefosa19: 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2021
nice video review. it mentions all the pros and cons of the oppo Reno5 F very nicely. the camera specs, battery power and the MTK processor make a good combo in the oppo reno5 F.

henry007:
Check out my Oppo Reno5 F Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQTQOTdsu-Y&t=270s
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by harryodilli19(m): 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
Love the features of the Oppo Reno5 F. It looks elegant and classy and the mediatek helio chipset is fast and reliable here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anyone Using Itel 6910 Pls / Why Nigerians Should Pay 9% Tax For SMS, Data, MMS / Etisalat 3g Network Hsupa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.