Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? (17764 Views)

NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani / A Nairalander Wins NYSC Mr Macho 2021 In Zamfara State (Photos) / My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by ceaser: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
You don't need people's advice. It should be a reflex action of your body to do what is right to protect your body and spirit.

What is right is running away from that proposal. Do not serve in Zamfara! Redeploy!! Flee all appearances of evil!!!
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by seunayantokun(m): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
The latter advisable.
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
Japhet04:
Pls guys I need your advice, I'm currently in a serious dilemma, I'm currently camping here in zamfara tsafe camp, I am unsure of whether or not I should stay, this state is predominantly dominated by hausa-fulani, will I succeed in business in this state? Or should I just redeploy to a state that I'm more acclimatized to in the south west or east? Is security an issue here as a southerner who cannot speak the language.

Pls I need speedy replies because I'm almost about to submit my medical report, is redeploying the right thing to do in this situation?

P.S I studied law, I have not gone for law school.

I served in Sabon Birni Local Government area of Sokoto State, and that's few minutes away from Gwuzu a town from Zamfara State. The news that are currently coming from that axis is so worrisome.

So from all indications from security issues, business viability and so on. Please redeploy if you have opportunity to do so and run for your dear life.
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by charlesucheh(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
Go and Ask BUHARI!!!!
you don't know the NYSC Anthem ahbi?
Brother, jejely obey the clarion call o
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by TemmyT002(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
REDEPLOY OOOOOO
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by chypotenti(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
Japhet04:
Pls guys I need your advice, I'm currently in a serious dilemma, I'm currently camping here in zamfara tsafe camp, I am unsure of whether or not I should stay, this state is predominantly dominated by hausa-fulani, will I succeed in business in this state? Or should I just redeploy to a state that I'm more acclimatized to in the south west or east? Is security an issue here as a southerner who cannot speak the language.

Pls I need speedy replies because I'm almost about to submit my medical report, is redeploying the right thing to do in this situation?

I served in Zamfara state, Gusau precisely..it used to be a peaceful state but not anymore...my guy jakpa, redeploy if you can take my advice...
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Geesaintagape: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
Na u know
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by pawesome(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
Japhet04:

serve...they dont post corpers to villages..ignore them and serve.i can assure you dt u will enjoy it
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Kewellbanks: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
For being posted in the whosoever state in the North, it's more like your on a sucide mission. Up North is not safe, I repeat, not safe.

I presume you read the whole bad news about bororo herdsmen, bandits and Boko Haram on here and you still have the nerves to ask such a dumb questions as this?

You Sha don get reactions to this thread. Are you happy now?
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by sircomputer(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
Let me help you translate your question.

You are asking, if you're to choose between life and death.
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Ahamefuna0001(m): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
If you're serving there, better start preparing your Ransome money for bandits
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Kelvin3476: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
Japhet04:

IF THEY NO WAN MAKE U REDEPLOY , MAKE U LEAVE THAT CERTIFICATE FOR THEM BE4 THEY POST U INSIDE FOREST
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Kelvin3476: 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2021
saphiere:

Go to God in prayers. We are not God to determine the future.
TOT THE FUTURE IS FEMALE ALREADY?
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
YOU BETTER REDEPLOY AND DON'T THINK TWICE. YOU HAVE A FAMILY THAT LOVES YOU. SIMPLE
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by abosede35876: 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2021
I served in Zurmi LGA of Zamfara State. I enjoyed my stay there.But with the present security situation in that part of the country, guy, run for your life!
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by omoalaafin: 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
Redeploy. That place is not safe. If they can kidnap their own people, you can imagine what they will do to an outsider.
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Blackdisciple(m): 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
You are in Nigeria and you are asking such question, please you can go and serve in Bauchi state or Borno state
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
JosephXavier:
So all this thing you've been hearing about Zamfara and the North you still came online to ask us if you should redeploy

Even if you no like yourself why not pity your parents that spent so much in seeing you through education

You even get time to reply the boy. His question shows how daft this generation has become
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by KayceeBen: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
Japhet04:

. am currently serving in zamfara state Gusau LGA and guess what? it's a lot of opportunities here......jus calm down many southerns re here and they re not all dead, its by faith who will die will die
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by FashionCookie(f): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
smile11s:
You better redeploy bro.

I have a pepper spray for sale. This will be good for women stopping unwanted advances from men. Can also be used by men too. It causes blindness and an excruciating burning sensation in the eyes and mouth that incapacitates attackers - and make attackers completely blind for at least 7 days.

U want kill person? Shuuu...
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by BECALMBECALM(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
festacman:
What business do you want to do in Zamfara? Illegal gold mining or selling white powder to bandits?

My friend, don't be a fat head. Relocate asap for your life. Look, most Zamfara politicians are taking cover in Abuja and you want to serve in Zamfara. Serve who? Bandits!
Op, take this guy's advice .I was born and brought up in the north.So many hausa and fulanis are my friend. Listen to me and take this honest advice. Do everything humanely possible to redeploy. Do not say i did not warn you. God bless you.
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by DigitB: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
I camped in Tsafe camp in 2019

I refused to redeploy from camp

As a strong guy I thought I can survive there for the period of service.

I served 3 months in a school in Gusau the state capital.

The experience wasn't good.

After 3 months I use money work my relocation to another state.

My advice, run for your life. Go and submit the f**king relocation form.

If you have money look for someone that will work the relocation for you.

The officials will promise that corps members won't be posted to places with security issues but on the POP day you go see something.

During my time Zm wasn't as bad as it is now. Even the somewhere in Gusau the state capital was attacked last week by Buhari's bandit brothers.
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by samuelson06(m): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
Teeeecash:
lol.you'd still be posted to Zamfara. if you like delay for the next 5 years, you will still be posted to Zamfara

Who knows, he might just be lucky. But I'm thinking the camping won't even be in Zamfara.
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
Teeeecash:
lol.you'd still be posted to Zamfara. if you like delay for the next 5 years, you will still be posted to Zamfara

Exactly. I did serve in 2016..year 2016 batch A. I did not go to camp.. Kos I was posted to Delta and I wanted South West.. Boom.. I remobilised again.. Nah the same delta they gave me.. I just kúkú carry my bag and left for camp.. The computer had already decode the state and that can't be changed again. What u said is true
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by SilentVboy: 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
I actually served at Zamfara. Camped at Tsafe but was fortunate to be posted to an eatery in Gusau as a store officer there.

I was not happy being sent far north for service but right now, am happy I served there because the experience I got there as a store officer landed me this job am holding now as a warehouse supervisor in a company.
Though the security situation back then was ok.
But now, it's bad. So my advice for @op is to decide whether to stay or to redeploy. It's his choice.
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Ganjafama(m): 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
saphiere:

Go to God in prayers. We are not God to determine the future.
Must everything be about prayer? God gave us brains to think so we shouldn't disturb Him over minor issues like this. Insecurity is at its peak in Zamfara and you're asking him to pray.
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by saphiere(f): 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ganjafama:
Must everything be about prayer? God gave us brains to think so we shouldn't disturb Him over minor issues like this. Insecurity is at its peak in Zamfara and you're asking him to pray.
What if that's where his treasures lie?
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by espn(m): 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
Japhet04:

very funny question. Oga security comes first...your life matters...
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Orpe7(m): 12:10am On Mar 19, 2021
Japhet04:

I severed in Zamfara 10/11, my Lodge was even close to where illegal gold mining was happening but I can confidential say, it isnt the same place no more, too much insecurity now redeploy
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Cashify: 12:34am On Mar 19, 2021
Make your own plans
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by femi4: 5:52am On Mar 19, 2021
Japhet04:

With the security issue in the land

..japa
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Gerrard59(m): 7:06am On Mar 19, 2021
Afianmawazobia:
my parent nearly disown me when i was posted 2 abakaliki,my aunty d shout dem n see beta place 2 post u inshort everybody arround advice me 2 redeploy bk 2 my state or some wia in SS but my stuborness kept in abakaliki & today am going 2 be mrs come may 2021,so my broda na God d protect zamfara may turn 2 be ur gloryland

You compared Abakaliki to Zamfara? Where terrorists hold forth, schools (where he'd likely serve) are shut and more poor people than Ebonyi state?

Is everything OK at home?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Minister Advocates Increase In Corps Members’ Allowances / Nysc Anthem :download And Lyrics / NYSC Threatens To Report Schools With Deficient Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.