Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Operations Manager For A New Startup. Emergency Hire - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Operations Manager For A New Startup. Emergency Hire (274 Views)

Finance Advisor Needed In A New Startup / New Startup Company Needs Female Mobile Teller @ Trade Fair Market For 50k / Are You Looking For A Job ? There is a Vacancy in a new Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Operations Manager For A New Startup. Emergency Hire by deenawe(m): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
Opening must be filled latest by sunday.

Qualifications are: minimum of OND.

Job description: You will oversee day to day operations and logistics of a budding startup in Magodo. With time you will manage staff and be responsible for the expansion of the business as a regional manager once expansion begins. Starting pay is 40,000NGN per month but will increase drastically as the business establishes viability. Knowledge of motorcycles and customer service is Key as you will be responsible for dispatching orders for the first two months before a rider staff is assigned to you.

Contact me at awelenje@gmail.com with a short introduction and previous experience, no matter how informal. The criteria for selection rests solely within my discretion so i implore that you do not hold any capabilities you maay possess back.

Kind regards,
AO.

(1) (Reply)

Tech Start-up Vacancies / Does Anyone Know Crown Globe Venture / Factory Workers Needed In Ogba,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.