Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Rape And The Politics Of Gender - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rape And The Politics Of Gender (208 Views)

Queen Josephine Alfred Diete-spiff Bags "Hero Of Gender Advocacy Award" / My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality / Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape And The Politics Of Gender by Draslo(m): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
Do you agree that when men get raped, even from an age as young as 8, it is likely to be a secret to the death? Unless the perpetrator is caught in the act, almost nobody will hear about it.

Do you agree that as a result of this, cases of raped boys and men will almost never hit the news? Now, whether we like it or not, the news we hear often brands us into thinking a certain type of way.

You know those guys in every school that can hang out with 20 girls a time? Ask them, there's a 50% chance he's been raped once.

Why do women continue to point a double-edged sword when accusing men of rape as though their gender is devoid of the crime? Let's be honest.

2 Likes

Re: Rape And The Politics Of Gender by Ayomiposi001: 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
Me, I don't know o
Re: Rape And The Politics Of Gender by Draslo(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ayomiposi001:
Me, I don't know o
That's you very soon. grin

Re: Rape And The Politics Of Gender by Ayomiposi001: 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
Draslo:

That's you very soon. grin
sorry o, but I think they are not cooking fried rice on ya head Sha?
Re: Rape And The Politics Of Gender by Draslo(m): 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
Someone said the position the Chrisland girl was in isn't cowgirl but herdswoman

(1) (Reply)

ALGON Partners National Youth Development Project To Promote Peace Through Sport / Is it Just Me? / What If Nigeria Police Founds You With A Cash Of #10million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.