Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno (2273 Views)

Wike: I Sacked Tamuno Because He Didn't Know The Limits Of His Powers / Not All 15 Are Doctors, They Are Not Really Our Guests,” Says Health Minister / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
grin

Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by jude79(m): 12:39am On Mar 19, 2021
[quote author=Collyweed post=99995771]

That is quite strange given that an Ijaw man even christened the place, Biafra.[/quo

Some ijaw people hates the name given by one of their own, and loves the name, ngger area, given by luggard, it then means those particular brand of ijaw people suffer from inferiority complex, they hate themselves, and look down on themselves as worthless creatures, that can't love anybody or other ethnic group.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by Graysons: 1:31am On Mar 19, 2021
ok undecided
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by theTranslator: 1:48am On Mar 19, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
"IGBOS" NOT ACTUALLY OUR PROBLEM

*Who abandoned the east-west road to build road and railway from northern Nigeria to Niger republic

*who killed the seaports in Calabar and eguocha (pharcourt) to pave way for Lagos ports

*Who shifted the oil capital from pharcourt to Lagos

*Who signed the Petroleum decree giving total control and ownership of oil to the federal government

*Who nationalised the oil industry through the creation of NNPC?.

Who signed land use act??

*Who removed goodluck Jonathan from office

*Who is funding the north east development commission (NEDC) more than the Niger/Delta Development commission (NDDC)

*Who hijecked/northernise NNPC?

*Who is using oil money to fund fulani private business (Miyetti Allah)

Who refused restructuring; to create room for resource control

*Who appointed northerners to head every security apparatus

*Who allocated all the oil blocks to themselves?

~ Comrade Tamuno-belema Daniels
you again
Where's the source?? Liar!
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by theTranslator: 1:52am On Mar 19, 2021
Idiko1:

Which SW are you talking about? The same SW developed with commonwealth of Nigeria. You and generation can not pay back the money spent on SW by Nigeria.
lol
U Neva ready for secession cheesy
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by theTranslator: 1:55am On Mar 19, 2021
OBALOLA55:
LALASTICLALA RULE 2 angry
quit reporting

Its no use

You're still new lol cheesy
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by OBALOLA55(m): 2:04am On Mar 19, 2021
theTranslator:
quit reporting

Its no use

You're still new lol cheesy
BEEN HERE SINCE 2006
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by theTranslator: 2:06am On Mar 19, 2021
OBALOLA55:
BEEN HERE SINCE 2006
And you behave like a toddler??

Why I said still stands

Reporting is useless

This is also not my first moniker I've been here for bout 4 years
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by OBALOLA55(m): 2:09am On Mar 19, 2021
theTranslator:

And you behave like a toddler??

Why I said still stands

Reporting is useless

This is also not my first moniker I've been here for bout 4 years
OH YOU HAVE SO MANY MONIKERS ON HERE shocked LALASTICLALA MUST HEAR THIS grin
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by theTranslator: 2:15am On Mar 19, 2021
OBALOLA55:
OH YOU HAVE SO MANY MONIKERS ON HERE shocked LALASTICLALA MUST HEAR THIS grin
lol
Its normal
You're obviously new
Even heard Seun himself has numerous monikers cheesy

Na my role model be dat grin
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 19, 2021
Idiko1:

Which SW are you talking about? The same SW developed with commonwealth of Nigeria. You and generation can not pay back the money spent on SW by Nigeria.

the issue is that you idiots can't say this shit in the north or even most parts of lagos..
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by wiseoneking: 6:26am On Mar 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
we do not hate igbo, but we hate biafra..
I don't think it is hatred for them but other tribes are envious of them: their sagacity or their inner built-in to Dominate, not by force. Jealous
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:38am On Mar 19, 2021
wiseoneking:
I don't think it is hatred for them but other tribes are envious of them: their sagacity or their inner built-in to Dominate, not by force. Jealous
then Ijaw case is different. we only hate biafrans not igbos.
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by Collyweed: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

Only fools hate people they have never met or inherit hate from their parents.

However, it will be very idiotic for us as Igbo people to exchange one multi-ethnic nightmare called Nigeria for a smaller version in Biafra (or whatever name it is called). The case in Nigeria may even be better because we share the resentment with two other big ethnicities (Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba). In this case all the resentment will be focused on us.

Most thinking Igbo people just prefer an Alaigbo Republic. A multi-ethnic Biafra will simply be a re-enactment of South Sudan. Simple!
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
Collyweed:

Only fools hate people they have never met or inherit hate from their parents.

However, it will be very idiotic for us as Igbo people to exchange one multi-ethnic nightmare called Nigeria for a smaller version in Biafra (or whatever name it is called). The case in Nigeria may even be better because we share the resentment with two other big ethnicities (Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba). In this case all the resentment will be focused on us.

Most thinking Igbo people just prefer an Alaigbo Republic. A multi-ethnic Biafra will simply be a re-enactment of South Sudan. Simple!
we also dont want to share a country with a cursed tribe.
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by EzeNri(m): 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
OBALOLA55:
E BE LIKE SAY THIS ONE JUST RETURN FROM BENIN IDP CAMP grin
He is still there, just had few minutes internet connection
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by EzeNri(m): 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
People from the laziest tribe calling others who is far ahead of them cursed.

Keep hating on Ndi Igbo while we keep taking over your 8 LGA state.

Most of the shops from Igbogene in Yenagoa down to Tombia are owned by Ndi Igbo. The few ones your lazy brothers manage to get still get their supplies from Aba.
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
EzeNri:

People from the laziest tribe calling others who is far ahead of them cursed.

Keep hating on Ndi Igbo while we keep taking over your 8 LGA state.

Most of the shops from Igbogene in Yenagoa down to Tombia are owned by Ndi Igbo. The few ones your lazy brothers manage to get still get their supplies from Aba.

we dont want to share country with sub humans, a low lives.. baby factorism, drug baronic, ritualists, fraudsters, rapers, ashawo people.. bcux we dont want our name to bear bad again.. what u have done to nigeria image is enough..

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by Collyweed: 5:45am On Mar 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

Really?

So who are your sharing your Nigerian nationality at the moment?

And what effort are you making to change that? smh!
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by EzeNri(m): 7:58am On Mar 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
we dont want to share country with sub humans, a low lives.. baby factorism, drug baronic, ritualists, fraudsters, rapers, ashawo people.. bcux we dont want our name to bear bad again.. what u have done to nigeria image is enough..
Like I said, we have no business with Ijaws, Fulani herdsmen of the South.

We will lock you people perpetually into your 8 LGA by setting up border post at Mbiama.
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
EzeNri:

Like I said, we have no business with Ijaws, Fulani herdsmen of the South.

We will lock you people perpetually into your 8 LGA by setting up border post at Mbiama.
but your suplim leader is busy licking our ass na.. imagine fulani tribe calling saint tribe fulani.. fulani and igbo are thesame tribe.. i believe igbo originate from fulani.. thats why the two are the most hated tribe in africa.
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by Grandmeister(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
we do not hate igbo, but we hate biafra..
What a joke lol. Biafra is Igbo and Igbo is Biafra. Be bold enough in your tribalism. I respect those who are not afraid to show their tribalism. At least you know where they stand.
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by Idiko1: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by Idiko1: 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

It is very animalistic to hate oneself. Ijaw remains part and parcel of Biafra.
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
Grandmeister:

What a joke lol. Biafra is Igbo and Igbo is Biafra. Be bold enough in your tribalism. I respect those who are not afraid to show their tribalism. At least you know where they stand.
u talking to me about bold? oya ask ur brothers, they will tell u my scores..

just dey follow me, u will know me..
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
Idiko1:

It is very animalistic to hate oneself. Ijaw remains part and parcel of Biafra.
haha poor unity begging igbo man.. how come i have not seen any biafra flag in any Ijaw land... or see any ijaw person talk about biafra? bcux all what we are talking about is niger delta republic and Izon republic.. where is that biafra hiding in ijaw na? poor unity beggers.
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by Idiko1: 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
haha poor unity begging igbo man.. how come i have not seen any biafra flag in any Ijaw land ... or see any ijaw person talk about biafra? bcux all what we are talking about is niger delta republic and Izon republic.. where is that biafra hiding in ijaw na? poor unity beggers.

You are a person who cannot see clearly on this forum talk less Nigeria. A person wonders how you can see Biafran flag in Ijaw land when you do not even know the delineated Ijaw land. I guess Yenagoa is Yoruba land. Most Ijaw boys fought and died for Biafra. Besides Nigeria, I shall hate to have an Ijaw character such as you as a compatriot.
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
Idiko1:

You are a person who cannot see clearly on this forum talk less Nigeria. A person wonders how you can see Biafran flag in Ijaw land when you do not even know the delineated Ijaw land. I guess Yenagoa is Yoruba land. Most Ijaw boys fought and died for Biafra. Besides Nigeria, I shall hate to have an Ijaw character such as you as a compatriot.
nearly all ijaw family give out their children to serve under adaka boro army to teach biafrans lessons.. and successfully they did it, killing thousands of ojukwu people..

oya come to yenagoa and show me biafra flag i will be waiting u there to welcome u...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Hid Ownership Of Alpha Beta To Collect 10% Tax Forever-Apara / BREAKING: Terrorists Bombs Abuja-kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard / See Why Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.