Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Moringa Leaf In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Moringa Leaf In Lagos (332 Views)

Boil Moringa Leaf And Akintola Leaf For Minites To Treat These Health Issues / Soak Pawpaw And Bitter Leaf In Hot Water For 2 Days To Get These Health Benefits / See How To Permanently Cure Ulcer And Diabetes With Moringa Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moringa Leaf In Lagos by 2livescrew: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
Please where can i get fresh moringa leaves in Lagos?
Re: Moringa Leaf In Lagos by Collinsville5: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
It's almost everywhere in Ikorodu
2livescrew:
Re: Moringa Leaf In Lagos by Muyiwaipere(m): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
2livescrew:

Where do you stay?
Re: Moringa Leaf In Lagos by 2livescrew: 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
Muyiwaipere:

Where do you stay?
Ikeja
Re: Moringa Leaf In Lagos by Alsonjecs: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Does Moringa help you lose weight?
Re: Moringa Leaf In Lagos by mollyfq: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Moringa helps keep blood sugar and cholesterol levels in check, keeping normal body weight under control. Moringa is rich in antioxidants, chlorogenic acids, and nutrients, all of which successfully fight fat. Moringa leaf powder, moringa tea, tablets, and capsules are widely used in weight loss packages. One of the most notable benefits of Moringa capsules is the intense feeling of satiety and satiating the body with most of the elements it needs.
But care must be taken to take appropriate doses as your doctor recommends. And do not exceed the percentage to be taken to avoid harm to health.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of A Brazilian Man Who's Head Is Turned Upside Down -photos / Just In: Resident Doctors Suspend Its 10-day Nationwide Strike / I Need Help On Painful Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.