Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,730 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible (20153 Views)

Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 / What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? / Steps To Become A Registered Nurse In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Utalogvon: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
Malawian:

How muchich is it?
35k last
Price returns to normal soon
Call Whatsapp me now
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
Jeffyblaq:

I lyk intelligent guys..

Bampeh is cool...

As in ehhn, I like intelligent guys too. With a twist of humour. Not those dumb, over cocky, arrogant , high-minded braggers/boasters we have on this site who think their views should be final on all posts.
Bampeh is a cool, no be lie. He has carved out a niche for him self on this site. With time, dude will be one of the popular Monickers around these Nairaland streets. I feel so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
Bampeh:
This vaccine have been suspended in Europe, please don't take it!

Thank you Super Powerfly

Thank you the Great KevUnique

bampeh doesn't need the vaccine
you're welcome o, Oga bampeh
Lol @ 'bampeh doesn't need the vaccine'
Chai this guy, why do I laugh and get amused whenev I stumble upon your comments.
The one that gets me laughing sometimes is "Bampeh is not impressed" lolll. Especially when it's on a serious thread that has to do with a celeb or one annoying socialite in the news .

1 Like

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Bornboy4: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
The side-effect is not recommended for the elderly.
The one by Johnson and Johnson is better because of it's negligible side-effect.
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by lexy2014: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
ijewejones:
OP you really did a great job in letting us know the steps to getting the covid vaccine..

But on a second thought,why didn't the same government provide us with the steps to getting the last year's hoarded palliative?

If I get the answer, then I might think towards getting vaccinated. lipsrsealed

Are you with me..Thank you grin

Am with u oooh. I thought they were going to store d vaccine inside warehouse in anticipation for 3rd wave or share it on their birthday

1 Like

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by lexy2014: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2021
Foodqueen:
Make them go keep am safe for warehouse.

When we need am, we go do another protest take burst the place.

Na so we go de do am.

U are too much
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
It is well...

GREENWORLD NIGERIA – VIGPOWER CAPSULE FOR SEXUAL WELLNESS & POTENCY COMBO

Green World Vig Power Capsule has been discovered to arouse, improve and enhance your sexual desires. Empowers you to enjoy sex with pulsating energy that makes you feel youthful.

It doesn't matter whether you're suffering from any form of sexual dysfunction, Vig Power would greatly benefit you to start giving another meaning to your new sexual prowess ...

NO SIDE EFFECT OF ANY KIND, its 100% safe.
The result is Fantastic !!!

# It increases sexual ability
# It increases sperm count
# It improves sperm motility
# It increases sexual desire
# It stops premature ejaculation
# It increases sperm quality
# It stops watery sperm
# It sustains longer erection

Use one tablet within five days (once a week) with water only...

₦9,000 only
Call or WhatsApp me on: 07066880314
Delivery within Lagos and outside is available
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by poseidon12: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by harmony75: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
it's necessary but this ceremonies on top what people don't care sef to have.
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Nauttyprof(m): 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
Is like this government isn't serious. European countries have stopped the use of astrazeneca vaccine temporarily pending when further test and review is carried out. This country that claimed NAFDAC would do a test and announce its safety, didn't wait for any announcement before proceeding with the vaccine.

I don't understand the way this Nigerian government handle things.
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Nauttyprof(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
KevUnique:

you're welcome o, Oga bampeh
Lol @ 'bampeh doesn't need the vaccine'
Chai this guy, why do I laugh and get amused whenev I stumble upon your comments.
The one that gets me laughing sometimes is "Bampeh is not impressed" lolll. Especially when it's on a serious thread that has to do with a celeb or one annoying socialite in the news .

But his first sentence is actually true. Astrazeneca vaccine has been suspended temporarily in European countries.
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Blackdisciple(m): 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
Enjoy una vaccine.... As for me ain't taking shit.
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by koolaid87: 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
No collect this nonsense now oo

Wait for the potential reactions from the first receivers

In Australia, some are showing the adverse effects already
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
nedekid:

Someone told me some hospitals have 100k arrangeee. I neva confirm sha.

Won't be surprised. You asked people to register, and they registered on the first day. They sent a confirmation text saying they will inform them in due course, now the goal post changes.

1 Like

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by mytty: 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
wink2015:
WHAT IS GOVERNOR IFEANYI OKOWA DOING ABOUT GETTING ASTRA ZENECA COVID 19 VACCINE to reach the common Delta resident.

He is a medical doctor but the Delta state government seems to be docile.

My guy what do you need this vaccine for,
Or you just want to follow the global thing,
HAVE YOU DONE YOUR GLOBAL RESEARCH ON THIS VACCINE?

NOW LISTEN TO DOCTORS ALL OVER WARNING EVERYONE WHO CARES TO HEAR ABOUT THE DANGERS OF THIS VACCINE, W

WATCH HERE

http://m.bixel1.net/uzy5xn
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by planetx: 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
The fact that the Tanzanian president was taken out for refusing that vaccine for his people should make you take a pause and ask why Bill Gates and the Globalists are hell bent on injecting 7 billion people with this experimental gene therapy.
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by adonaimart(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
Vaccine roll out: good development.
I pray the second pahse will not be conducted in December, 2021.

Are you a jobseeker?
The majority of large companies use some type of applicant tracking system (ATS) and small businessses are following suit.
Expect to encounter these throughout your job search.
A non ATS compliant resume, is the most likely reason why you apply to top organisations and you dont get an invitation for an interview.
Check my signature for more...
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Okoroawusa: 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
Why are people shouting "I will not take it" like it's compulsory?

Something wey no even reach people that want to take it... shior!
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by mogbolade43693: 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
The side-effect is not recommended for the elderly.The one by Johnson and Johnson is better because of it's negligible side-effect.
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Cashify: 12:33am On Mar 19, 2021
Who need it
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by IjeBos(m): 3:54am On Mar 19, 2021
mytty:

My guy what do you need this vaccine for,
Or you just want to follow the global thing,
HAVE YOU DONE YOUR GLOBAL RESEARCH ON THIS VACCINE?

NOW LISTEN TO DOCTORS ALL OVER WARNING EVERYONE WHO CARES TO HEAR ABOUT THE DANGERS OF THIS VACCINE, W

WATCH HERE

http://m.bixel1.net/uzy5xn

Posting nonsense videos like that kills any point you were trying to make. There is already some concern out there about this vaccine without the need to link these quacks.
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by IjeBos(m): 3:58am On Mar 19, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
Nigeria is a very corrupt country. Quite shameful that this is happening. You asked people to register, they did, and now you ask "front line workers" to turn up to vaccination centers. Big shame

You didn't expect there to be corruption with the vaccines? Even in the US, there was some corruption, but no doubt you'll see it on a grander scale in Nigeria. But they are right in prioritizing REAL front line workers and govt. officials.
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Surebettingapp4(m): 7:15am On Mar 19, 2021
Lossing alot in betting? Check my signature it will help you win.
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:21am On Mar 19, 2021
IjeBos:

You didn't expect there to be corruption with the vaccines? Even in the US, there was some corruption, but no doubt you'll see it on a grander scale in Nigeria. But they are right in prioritizing REAL front line workers and govt. officials.

It's online so I will not expose much at least I know someone who is giving the vaccine, and can tell you that it's the most connected that are getting it first.

I only needed to register as a frontline worker myself and was called up to receive in a sane clime. So I am not writing for myself.

How come you register online give your private details of job and medical problems, and then still have to go to a venue uninvited, blindly and unsure if you will be given. The online portal should ideally be able to invite people based on biodata, since that what the message said in the first place.
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2021
DenreleDave:
I Stan with Yahaya Bello grin

I can't let someone inject me with sumtin dt will make me things fulani herdsmen are good and Igbos are bad...

Things that will happen if you take the vaccine

1. You will adore fulani herdmens and hate IPOB/ ESN

2. You will agree with every decision of buhari and see him as your saving angel

3. You will turn mumu in the next 10 years, dts if u r alive sef.

4. Make i think am
grin grin grin
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:39am On Mar 19, 2021
lexy2014:

Am with u oooh. I thought they were going to store d vaccine inside warehouse in anticipation for 3rd wave or share it on their birthday
Lol
Abi o
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by IjeBos(m): 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

It's online so I will not expose much at least I know someone who is giving the vaccine, and can tell you that it's the most connected that are getting it first.

I only needed to register as a frontline worker myself and was called up to receive in a sane clime. So I am not writing for myself.

How come you register online give your private details of job and medical problems, and then still have to go to a venue uninvited, blindly and unsure if you will be given. The online portal should ideally be able to invite people based on biodata, since that what the message said in the first place.

Yeah, that doesn't make sense. And in that confusion is where the money changes hands. But then, it's Nigeria, and we should know what to expect when expecting the Govt. to run competently or efficiently. Leaders matter. A friend of mine stood up the vaccine program/site in his hospital during the Trump admin. He was stressed and aghast at the lack of information and help the Fed government had given them. Incompetence in govt. unfortunately isn't solely a Naija problem.
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by n4james2021: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
Let's all voice out our minds on Nigeria's security. We can do that through dialogue like participating in this webinar. Register here on ZOOM via: https:///3ydVe6p

Or watch on Facebook LIVE and share your views in the comment session here: https:///e/P3DiTZ0k?ti=wa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening / Japa: Reps Raise Alarm As LUTH Shuts Down 5 Wards Over Doctors’ Shortage / My Experience With Hard Stool.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.