Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Pdp Chieftain Arrested For The Gruesome Murder Of Mr Aborode In Igangan- Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Chieftain Arrested For The Gruesome Murder Of Mr Aborode In Igangan- Photo (1234 Views)

On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus / Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack / Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Chieftain Arrested For The Gruesome Murder Of Mr Aborode In Igangan- Photo by sarrki(m): 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
Breaking News.....

Pa Olawuwo (PDP CHIEFTAIN) has been arrested and detained in Ibadan for the gruesome murder of Dr Aborode in Igangan

Party chairman from Ibarapa central and north, Alhaji Yisau (Tapa) and former caretaker chairman Iliasu ololade ,Mr Obey from Igboora too are currently infront of Sars office Dugbe right now. they went to see their leader who was detained as a prime suspect of Dr Aborode murder.

Dr Aborode murder may have been politically motivated.

Re: Pdp Chieftain Arrested For The Gruesome Murder Of Mr Aborode In Igangan- Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
shocked

I don't know the suspect not the victim, but if Alhaji Yisau (Tapa) is found guilty of taking the life of Dr. Aborode let the long arm of the law deal with him badamostically.

I Rest My Case
Re: Pdp Chieftain Arrested For The Gruesome Murder Of Mr Aborode In Igangan- Photo by sarrki(m): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
In as much I detest killer Fulani herdsmen

Our politicians are crook

The citizenry are also crook

The kind of society we have
Re: Pdp Chieftain Arrested For The Gruesome Murder Of Mr Aborode In Igangan- Photo by Fahdiga(m): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
Why did you highlight 'PDP CHIEFTAIN'
Re: Pdp Chieftain Arrested For The Gruesome Murder Of Mr Aborode In Igangan- Photo by Anigreat: 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
shocked

If found guilty , he should be killed too.

Whoever takes another man's life deliberately deserve not to live either.
Re: Pdp Chieftain Arrested For The Gruesome Murder Of Mr Aborode In Igangan- Photo by PDJT: 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
sarrki:
In as much I detest killer Fulani herdsmen

Our politicians are crook

The citizenry are also crook

The kind of society we have

-Why did you hack and took over this account from the owner, who always claimed to be a parrot?

1 Like

Re: Pdp Chieftain Arrested For The Gruesome Murder Of Mr Aborode In Igangan- Photo by ObiOfOnistha: 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Pdp Chieftain Arrested For The Gruesome Murder Of Mr Aborode In Igangan- Photo by sarrki(m): 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
PDJT:

-Why did you hack and took over this account from the owner, who always claimed to be a parrot?

Mechonu
Re: Pdp Chieftain Arrested For The Gruesome Murder Of Mr Aborode In Igangan- Photo by adadike(f): 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
So he used Fulani herdsmen to kill his fellow Yoruba. May he die a more painful death.
Re: Pdp Chieftain Arrested For The Gruesome Murder Of Mr Aborode In Igangan- Photo by PDJT: 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
sarrki:

Mechonu

-Thank you. Just pray very hard that one of your sisters who will service me tonight, performs all her obligations toward me. Else, I will revisit this post tomorrow.
Re: Pdp Chieftain Arrested For The Gruesome Murder Of Mr Aborode In Igangan- Photo by Jdaughter(f): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
K
Re: Pdp Chieftain Arrested For The Gruesome Murder Of Mr Aborode In Igangan- Photo by Cajal(m): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Because Seyi makinde said his death was politically motivated but some ethnic bigots here started discrediting him saying it must be fulani

1 Like

Re: Pdp Chieftain Arrested For The Gruesome Murder Of Mr Aborode In Igangan- Photo by Cajal(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Because Seyi makinde said his death was politically motivated but some ethnic bigots here started discrediting him saying it must be fulani
More so the diseased was a chieftain in PDP
Re: Pdp Chieftain Arrested For The Gruesome Murder Of Mr Aborode In Igangan- Photo by Sandydayziz(f): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
Anti kidnapping and other heinous crime squad undecided
Issorite grin
Re: Pdp Chieftain Arrested For The Gruesome Murder Of Mr Aborode In Igangan- Photo by aremuforlife(m): 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
I hope this is not true, else, it will buttress my point on the issues about the criminalities happening in the southern part of the country, most indigenous criminals are now hiding under the term fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Chieftain Arrested For The Gruesome Murder Of Mr Aborode In Igangan- Photo by 7lives: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
aremuforlife:
I hope this is not true, else, it will buttress my point on the issues about the criminalities happening in the southern part of the current, most indigenous criminals are now hiding under the term fulani herdsmen.

This is precisely what is going on, even our security agents are also criminals.
God will expose all of them, they are all agents of destabilizations, only a numbskull will fall for their gimics
Re: Pdp Chieftain Arrested For The Gruesome Murder Of Mr Aborode In Igangan- Photo by wwwihy: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
Sars office Dugbe
Do we still have SARS office.....let know what we are writing

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Cannot Consider To Share Mbaka’s Receipt Following Backlash Of Keyamo / Current Suitation In Owerri, Imo State / Clarification: Colonel Sakaba Died Fighting Gallantly Not Assasinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.