Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Six Policemen, Naval Officers Feared Killed In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Policemen, Naval Officers Feared Killed In Anambra (3071 Views)

Police, Customs Officers Feared Dead As Gunmen Attack Checkpoints In Enugu / Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Policemen, Naval Officers Feared Killed In Anambra by Notasyouthink: 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Some military personnel where killed in the north yesterday and I didn't hear your come there and Say Bandit miscreants
You dey mind simplyleo??

Is that one a human being??

11 Likes

Re: Six Policemen, Naval Officers Feared Killed In Anambra by Kaduna1stson: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
Simplyleo:
Ipob miscreants.

My fellow fulani man, stop this your behaviour before it affects your life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Policemen, Naval Officers Feared Killed In Anambra by edochie12: 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
Princesaha:
Something sinister is going on in the East and nobody is reporting about them. Two Naval personnel were killed just last Sunday at Onitsha and their rifles taken away. Other Naval personnel took to their heels. I have not seen it in the media since it happened. The same way it happened in Imo state few days back. The way it is going now, Security agents will soon become endangered species in the East. May God help us.
you are correct bro,they kill a naval officer and took their machine gun at onitsha- owerri Rd and they headed another naval post at bridge head and kill some Navy men there with their riffles taken away.

3 Likes

Re: Six Policemen, Naval Officers Feared Killed In Anambra by OdumegwuOjukwu: 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
Jostoman:
The NATION express way newspaper is at it again, post the picture or Video

Looks like fake news to me. I can't even find it on the site. They have removed it maybe.

2 Likes

Re: Six Policemen, Naval Officers Feared Killed In Anambra by Fantasticcc: 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
Simplyleo:
Ipob miscreants.

I can only imagine how your heart is feelinh now.. zone b grin

2 Likes

Re: Six Policemen, Naval Officers Feared Killed In Anambra by lionphil(m): 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
Princesaha:
Something sinister is going on in the East and nobody is reporting about them. Two Naval personnel were killed just last Sunday at Onitsha and their rifles taken away. Other Naval personnel took to their heels. I have not seen it in the media since it happened. The same way it happened in Imo state few days back. The way it is going now, Security agents will soon become endangered species in the East. May God help us.

God isn't going to help you. Nah He won't... if you desire something in this country, you'll have to either fight for it or die trying.

3 Likes

Re: Six Policemen, Naval Officers Feared Killed In Anambra by rexwalters: 12:03am On Mar 19, 2021
Conrod:
Your intention is to demonize ipob but you will fail like your govt.
How much more can the devil’s advocate be demonized?
Re: Six Policemen, Naval Officers Feared Killed In Anambra by rexwalters: 12:05am On Mar 19, 2021
Princesaha:
Sorry for the people caught up in the mayhem when the Nigerian Military will choose to respond, same thing Nnenna Kanu was doing till he thought he heard the footsteps of the Military & took to his heels.
Re: Six Policemen, Naval Officers Feared Killed In Anambra by rexwalters: 12:08am On Mar 19, 2021
edochie12:
you are correct bro,they kill a naval officer and took their machine gun at onitsha- owerri Rd and they headed another naval post at bridge head and kill some Navy men there with their riffles taken away.
I guess ESN has started acquiring arms?
Re: Six Policemen, Naval Officers Feared Killed In Anambra by rexwalters: 12:10am On Mar 19, 2021
Igbankpa:
Current Nigeria has all the characteristics of a failed State
Since the early days of pdp, democrazy has failed.
Re: Six Policemen, Naval Officers Feared Killed In Anambra by tit(f): 12:33am On Mar 19, 2021
Fake news

2 Likes

Re: Six Policemen, Naval Officers Feared Killed In Anambra by Litmus: 1:41am On Mar 19, 2021
Ethiopia's Tigray crisis: What does it mean for the east Africa region?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QMDBXE6f1o
Re: Six Policemen, Naval Officers Feared Killed In Anambra by amuwo1980: 3:35am On Mar 19, 2021
Princesaha:

You can not put a nation under ur yoke for ever , the question of Nigeria ( abokis/afonjas) and igbos must be settled in the coming years , the ball is in the court of Nigeria for now, make peace , ensure equity and justice but we can see how far they going about it , be assure that the fire this time will be felt by all and sundry , from the posh streets of Victoria island to the semi deserts of yobe, it will be blood tears and refugees.

4 Likes

Re: Six Policemen, Naval Officers Feared Killed In Anambra by amuwo1980: 3:37am On Mar 19, 2021
rexwalters:
Sorry for the people caught up in the mayhem when the Nigerian Military will choose to respond, same thing Nnenna Kanu was doing till he thought he heard the footsteps of the Military & took to his heels.
Na them , bandit.

1 Like

Re: Six Policemen, Naval Officers Feared Killed In Anambra by amuwo1980: 3:37am On Mar 19, 2021
Fantasticcc:
I can only imagine how your heart is feelinh now.. zone b grin

More like bandits than zone b
Re: Six Policemen, Naval Officers Feared Killed In Anambra by edochie12: 8:12am On Mar 19, 2021
rexwalters:
I guess ESN has started acquiring arms? They are stockpiling
Re: Six Policemen, Naval Officers Feared Killed In Anambra by Collins4u1(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2021
Bleep them all.
Re: Six Policemen, Naval Officers Feared Killed In Anambra by myright: 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Six Policemen, Naval Officers Feared Killed In Anambra by pabish(m): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
During the Biafra war,one of the tactics considered by the military government of Biafra,was to use guirilla war strategy. Unfortunately, before it could be implemented,the war ended.
I believe, that's the tactics the UGM have now adobted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Joyful As Southern Governors Meet For The First Time Since 1914, But / Onitsha Listed As Most Gay Friendly City After Telaviv / Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.