Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Send Your Giftcard And Funds ,I Am A Chinese Buyer, Give You Amazing Price, And - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Send Your Giftcard And Funds ,I Am A Chinese Buyer, Give You Amazing Price, And (9218 Views)

How To Sell Old Inactive Fiverr Buyer Account For Quick Money / A 2020 Macbook Air At An Amazing Price ! / Repair Your Phones At A Good Price And A Legit Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Send Your Giftcard And Funds ,I Am A Chinese Buyer, Give You Amazing Price, And by joneli: 4:50pm On Mar 27
Welcome to profit 1 cent shopping card supermarket
We buy all kinds of gift cards:
Google 《Most countries》
steam 《Most countries》
razer gold 《Most countries》
XBOX 《Most countries》
Itunes 《Most countries》
Roblox
PSN
lowes
home depot
Amazon
Target
Sephora
Nike
Footlocker
Ebay
Neosurf
macy
nordstrom
Vanilla
Visa
Mastercard
American Express 3779
and so on.
Types of funds:
Transfer money:
LULU,sofi Credit, Apple Credit, Capital One just pure credit
chime ,paypal ,venmo,zelle ,cashapp.
Better exchange rate, looking forward to permanent cooperation with you,
We only make a profit of 2000 naira. The rest is your income.
Honest and trustworthy!!!!
Contact me:whatsapp, +86 18236200633,+86 17839507589

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Unlock Starcomms Usb Modem And Izap Modem / Hibernating Or Logging Out: Which Is Preferable? / What Is The Relationship Between Processor And I/o Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.