Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President (11389 Views)

2023: Ohanaeze Rejects Atiku’s Single Term Proposal, Vice Presidential Slot / Ohanaeze Rejects Request To Takeover Ebubeagu Security Outfit / Abaribe’s Armed Forces Bill: Ohanaeze Rejects It. Warns NASS On Implications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by 7lives: 11:41am On Mar 19, 2021
bigfish3k:

Giving igbo the ticket is rewarding justice.

If you like the status quo then hold on to it
Igbo man just need the ticket to clean up the mess called Nigeria that you people have been messing up since 1970 that the igbos left power.

Remember that Nigeria had it's hay days when igbos held sway

Just the way Azikiwe tried to clean up the mess in SW by becoming the premier of the west.
Igbos should Clean up the SE first, at least this could be used as a template for the rest of Nigeria.
Eni ma da asho fun ni, ti orun e laa ko wo.
Whoever wants to clothe me must wear a better cloth.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by loopman: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2021
bigfish3k:

Anambra was run well under Peter Obi and ngige.
Umahi is trying also
Sullivan chime did well in enugu

Igbos were in Jonathan govt. They can only advise.
Remember that you can't drive a car from the back seat.

Lol. This your reasoning is why Igbos are always the laughing stock in Nigeria politics.
The narcissist tendency is just too silly
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by caracas: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

It is so apparent that PDP will not gamble and place any southerner against an Asiwaju Tinubu in 2023 so they are banking on taking the huge northern votes to cancel APC in the south.
This is a very good time for Ohaneze to start planning for 2031 including building a formidable platform then presenting a candidate with great clout who can win election across regions. Latest free stuff now at www.freestuffsng.com
Hmmm
I can’t believe that someone is still here talking about an irrelevant thief that will not even be allowed to contest for Apc primaries
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by yemiyemi: 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2021

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by onuman: 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
The plan is to zone PDP presidential candidate to the north and give APC presidential candidate to the south, so that during election, northerners will vote for the PDP candidate while the usually disjointed south split their votes for both candidates. This way, another northerner shall succeed PMB.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by Conrod: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
loopman:
Igbo want both parties to hand over the tickets to them without breaking a sweat and expect Fulani slaves and Fulani Cows to go and queue in the sun to vote either of those Ibos as president of Nigeria

If this is not hallucination, then it’s abakaliki weed effect
But the same "ibadan weed" effect worked in 1999 for obasonjo vs falae contest.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
buckeyemedia:
In 2031.
any one.. any time they produce their president candidate we will support them..
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by ThatFairGuy1: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
papachukwudi4 Fahdiga PrinceOfLagos
So una din dey grow some balls?! Slavery Don tire una

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by Fahdiga(m): 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
papachukwudi4 Fahdiga PrinceOfLagos

So una din dey grow some balls?! Slavery Don tire una
2023 is the turn of the Igbos to produce the president or everyone goes their separate ways
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by bigfish3k: 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
7lives:

Just the way Azikiwe tried to clean up the mess in SW by becoming the premier of the west.
Igbos should Clean up the SE first, at least this could be used as a template for the rest of Nigeria.
Eni ma da asho fun ni, ti orun e laa ko wo.
Whoever wants to clothe me must wear a better cloth.
You can't wear a better cloth than the faulty constitution allowed
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by Letthrmsay(m): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
bigfish3k:

The promising development that they have shown is how igbos are succeeding in their businesses all across the nation

The igbo DNA is investment inclined not like SW and the North that are consumption inclined.

If igbman rule Nigeria,
He will invest and make more money for Nigeria before using the profits made for infrastructure, in that way the country will be richer instead of this borrowing attitude that the north is displaying.

Is container economy is what u are bragging with? U are a comedian.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by bigfish3k: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
Letthrmsay:

Is container economy is what u are bragging with? U are a comedian.
That is as much as the federal government run economy allows

But they are doing well with it. What else do you want them to do.
Are they the ones that made NEPA not to function well for industries to thrive?

Exclusive list rubbish killed Nigeria
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by salam8528: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
They have been scamed on more time. Keep fooling yourselfs

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by ThatFairGuy1: 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
2023 is the turn of the Igbos to produce the president or everyone goes their separate ways
Chestbeating cowards

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by barbstee(m): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

It is so apparent that PDP will not gamble and place any southerner against an Asiwaju Tinubu in 2023 so they are banking on taking the huge northern votes to cancel APC in the south.
This is a very good time for Ohaneze to start planning for 2031 including building a formidable platform then presenting a candidate with great clout who can win election across regions. Latest free stuff now at www.freestuffsng.com

Power will go back to the North in 2031 maybe till 2039 Sha if they play the game well

#dontputalleggsinabasket
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by Fahdiga(m): 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Chestbeating cowards
Shut up and hustle for your cabin biscuit in Benin Republic IDP
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by christistruth01: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
buckeyemedia:
But when igbos were rallying around the VP then, they even changed his name to Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe (JEGA) they did not remember he was from the south South? Jonathan is a default President, he did not represent us, he was a creation of the Fulani Caliphate.

GEJ told everyone he was from Otuoke in Bayelsa State

Ijaws claimed him as their Son.

To top it off all South South voted for him

That makes GEJ South South
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by christistruth01: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
Amaechi2023:
how about Atiku(chamba) whose tribe and region are yet to rule Nigeria??

Atiku is from the North East just like Abacha

Ps. Is Atiku not Fulani again?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by Deadlytruth(m): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2021
Skyfornia:

Which sweat obasanjo break before dem give am the ticket in PDP?
The Igbo-Hausafulani coalition of the PDP back in those days gave Obasanjo the party's ticket with the intention to spite Yorubas since they knew that Obasanjo was antagonistic to genuine Yoruba interest, so Obasanjo didn't need to break any sweat to get it.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by Deadlytruth(m): 10:56am On Mar 20, 2021
Eastcaostboy:
why are you guys so scared of igdos, that your useless ass you are hiding soon be open to the public. Just know only an igbo man will get you that your dream life you wish when he becomes president
The facts of history don't agree with the bolded. In actual fact the rise of an Igbo man to number 1 position in this country brought us to the sorry state we are in today through his introduction of military rule into a country founded on the highest democratic ideals, and his dismantling of a world-class model system of government through a set of obnoxious decrees by which he subverted a genuinely we-the-people constitution that would have by now taken us to the attainment sphere of at least a regional power if not world power.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by Deadlytruth(m): 11:01am On Mar 20, 2021
bigfish3k:

Giving igbo the ticket is rewarding justice.

If you like the status quo then hold on to it
Igbo man just need the ticket to clean up the mess called Nigeria that you people have been messing up since 1970 that the igbos left power.

Remember that Nigeria had it's hay days when igbos held sway
You mean it was hay days for Nigeria when Ironsi introduced military rule into a perfectly working democracy, went ahead to abolish the true federalism we started with, and then subvert the genuinely we-the-people constitution we all formulated entirely by our self sovereignty as a people?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by Deadlytruth(m): 11:08am On Mar 20, 2021
tutudesz:

Please which hay days
I wonder o! Please help me ask him. It seems he has his own separate dictionary
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by tutudesz: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2021
Deadlytruth:
I wonder o! Please help me ask him. It seems he has his own separate dictionary
The statement shock me O!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by Deadlytruth(m): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2021
buckeyemedia:
But when igbos were rallying around the VP then, they even changed his name to Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe (JEGA) they did not remember he was from the south South? Jonathan is a default President, he did not represent us, he was a creation of the Fulani Caliphate.
I am with you totally on this. Igbos called Jonathan their own son. In fact Igbos began to use the expression SS-SE thus suggesting that these two regions had become one and the same. So why are they now miffed at the suggestion that a SS man clinches PDP ticket in 2023 if the SS and SE since 2015 became one region in their perception?
also agree with you that GEJ was a creation of accident hence didn't really represent us especially if one considers his penchant for sacrificing SS interest in trying to connect himself with Northerners' sympathy. If each region were to be allowed to choose their own representatives in the executive the SS was more likely to have chosen Donald Duke as Yaradua's running mate and potential successor for the 2007 PDP ticket.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by Eastlink(m): 11:22am On Mar 20, 2021
tutudesz:

The statement shock me O!
I knew I would find you & Barcanista aka Onlytruth here. Please help me share the Bomadi Ogogoro you dey drink. So when is Otuaro becoming the next Governor of Delta state after Okowa. When will Ijaw rule Delta state? Rivers state for now is a no-go area, let’s talk about your state.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by Deadlytruth(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2021
bigfish3k:

The promising development that they have shown is how igbos are succeeding in their businesses all across the nation

The igbo DNA is investment inclined not like SW and the North that are consumption inclined.

If igbman rule Nigeria,
He will invest and make more money for Nigeria before using the profits made for infrastructure, in that way the country will be richer instead of this borrowing attitude that the north is displaying.
The true federalism which inspires healthy competition and its resultant nurturing of productivity and investment spirit was abolished by an Igbo head of state on the advice of an Igbo intellectual. So what are you telling me about Igbos being pro-investment and productivity-inclined?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by tutudesz: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2021
Eastlink:
I knew I would find you & Barcanista aka Onlytruth here. Please help me share the Bomadi Ogogoro you dey drink. So when is Otuaro becoming the next Governor of Delta state after Okowa. When will Ijaw rule Delta state? Rivers state for now is a no-go area, let’s talk about your state.
Bomadi Ogogoro too big for you to drink, maybe try your aba made Hennessy. Delta Politics is too advance for you to understand, Ijaws will produce the Governor when it's get to our turn.
We no dey run round dey beg and cry like your people.

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by Deadlytruth(m): 11:37am On Mar 20, 2021
Eastlink:
Deadlytruth is not the same person as Onlytruth. Please study the lines of argument of these two monickers very deeply and see the clear difference. I am not Barcanista in any way. While he is an Ijaw person, I am not. And by the way, what is wrong with either Barcanista or tutudez being found on this thread? Don't they have their individual freedoms of speech? Why can't you counter them with superior facts and arguments?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by Deadlytruth(m): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2021
bigfish3k:

A president is highly influencial.
He can influence the nation to growth

What the monicker you are replying is trying to pass across is that the duty of restructuring the country is constitutionally that of the legislature and not the executive which only has to follow formality in signing into law a restructuring bill if passed by the national assembly over which no sitting president has power.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President by Deadlytruth(m): 11:53am On Mar 20, 2021
Conrod:
But the same "ibadan weed" effect worked in 1999 for obasonjo vs falae contest.
Obasanjo was the candidate of the North-SS-SE and not produced by Yorubas as their bargain chip. We all know who Yorubas' put out as their only choice in that election, so the 1999 contest was between a Yoruba candidate and an Igbo-SS-Hausafulani candidate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Reduces Gas To Power Price From $2.50 To $2.18 / Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright / Ekiti Conducts Public Hearing On Grazing Bill,Plans To Build Cattle Ranches(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.