Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson (2940 Views)

Afenifere: Withdrawal Of Foodstuffs From South By North, A Blessing In Disguise / Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / Current Developments Make Biafra Inevitable — South-east, South-south Monarchs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by theTranslator: 1:09am On Mar 19, 2021
We DONT have to go to war but if we do the north,I'm sure can never survive it
With the whole south demanding for secession they have no choice.

But do we have to go to war??
We can always go back to federalism before the republican trash

To those clamouring for war

Remember the civil war
See Yemen

We don't wanna be like Yemen

Let's embrace autonomous regional government with weak central powers,that's the best for now.

I like what's happening
My people -the Yoruba,have been the card holding this contraption together for decades

We are tired!.
They can't keep milking us!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by rexwalters: 1:16am On Mar 19, 2021
theTranslator:

Remember the civil war
See Yemen

Let's embrace autonomous regional government with weak central powers,that's the best for now.

I like what's happening
My people -the Yoruba,have been the card holding this contraption together for decades

We are tired!.
What do you have? Remove Lagos State from the South West of Nigeria, there is absolutely nothing elsewhere in the West, just rubber band basketmouths.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by theTranslator: 1:17am On Mar 19, 2021
Obalola55 alexbells oshigun southnigerian
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by theTranslator: 1:18am On Mar 19, 2021
rexwalters:
What do you have? Remove Lagos State from the South West of Nigeria, there is absolutely nothing elsewhere in the West, just rubber band basketmouths.
Lol I live in Ogun give me a state better than it in your region aboki
Quota system product undecided
I have time today

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by rexwalters: 1:27am On Mar 19, 2021
theTranslator:

Lol I live in Ogun give me a state better than it in your region aboki
Quota system product undecided
I have time today
Delta State, Rivers State, does Ogun State have an Airport, or Sea Port? Congestion of Lagos State is what gives Ogun State breath, like I said take away Lagos State commerce from South West Nigeria, there is no Ogun State. Mind you I live in Lagos State, Eko Oni Baje.

2 Likes

Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by Litmus: 1:43am On Mar 19, 2021
Ethiopia's Tigray crisis: What does it mean for the east Africa region?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QMDBXE6f1o
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by theTranslator: 1:44am On Mar 19, 2021
rexwalters:
Delta State, Rivers State, does Ogun State have an Airport, or Sea Port? Congestion of Lagos State is what gives Ogun State breath, like I said take away Lagos State commerce from South West Nigeria, there is no Ogun State. Mind you I live in Lagos State, Eko Oni Baje.
Lol congestion
I live in Otta precisely(gotta is like a sattelite town to Lagos and disproves why you said totally
Many people think lagos proximity is the reason Ogun is like this
No.
We have very many industries and we have the border with Benin republic
Rivers state with their oil still can't beat Lagos
Its that simple
Is your region not the yeast?? shocked
Is it anambra?
Enugu?? cheesy
If Ogun has good roads we'll be better than Lagos in notime

10 Likes

Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by OBALOLA55(m): 2:28am On Mar 19, 2021
theTranslator:
Obalola55 alexbells oshigun southnigerian
STOP MENTIONING ME AND OSHIGUN TOGETHER. I DON’T HAVE ANY BUSINESS WITH TERRORISTS angry
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by heendrix(m): 3:27am On Mar 19, 2021
OBALOLA55:
STOP MENTIONING ME AND OSHIGUN TOGETHER. I DON’T HAVE ANY BUSINESS WITH TERRORISTS angry

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by Iykoto86(m): 4:10am On Mar 19, 2021
theTranslator:

Lol congestion
I live in Otta precisely(gotta is like a sattelite town to Lagos and disproves why you said totally
No.
Its that simple
Is it anambra?
Enugu?? cheesy
no dey follow small pi kin talk sha.

2 Likes

Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by yetunsbay(m): 4:52am On Mar 19, 2021
rexwalters:
Lagos just ur nightmare

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 19, 2021
rexwalters:

Lol. Are you serious? Even though I know you lot are about childish and ignorant hatred of others, are you this uneducated , blindly hateful and clannish?

Below is an old article written by a Northerner where he acknowledges the reality about Yorubas only Igbos deny. Igbos are always too childish and driven by emotions. That is why I see you lot as the biggest and most unprepared victims of all that is happening lately.

Mumu, read the conservative aggregation of what the SW "have" to realize how ignorant, emptily hateful and unprepared you Igbos are for what may be coming. Hate alone does not make the realities of Nigeria disappear overnight.

http://www.gamji.com/article6000/NEWS7879.htm

South West Economy

South Western Nigeria with a Land Mass of 76,852 square kilometres and population of 25.2 million today owns and/or control 60% of the nation’s industrial capacity, 44% of banking assets, 67% of insurance assets and is house to the nation’s three deep sea ports of Apapa, Tin Can Island and Roro; the busiest international airport of Ikeja, three thermal stations of Egbin, Papalanto and Omotosho.

Today, its three major industrial estates of Agbara, Ikeja and Otta are all linked to gas under the West African gas pipeline plan and piping of gas is ongoing from Otta to Abeokuta. Added to these, the South Western population today is the most educated as western education came through there
and education as a resource was democratized since the early sixties.

Geographical location, democratization of western education, availability of resources enhanced in last 9 years and some empowerment during the Obasanjo administration have collectively enabled the South Western economy to rank as first of the four economies in Nigeria.

Today, the South West as a region can boast of having a defined growing middle class and is perceived to have at least 20,000 of its indigenes with net worth of over N100m each. Take it out of Nigeria, the South West economy with is defined growing middle class and resources, will be one of the fastest growing economies in the world.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by Monogamy: 5:44am On Mar 19, 2021
You people better think twice before plunging the country into chaos and confusion...

Think, Think !!!
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 19, 2021
yetunsbay:
Lagos just ur nightmare

Indeed. They have even literally choked Lagos to death yet their raw hate for the Yorubas does not allow them see that other SW States have far more potentials than Lagos that the Yorubas would be able to utilize as development tools once Nigeria seperate and every region has full control of her resources and direction.

I like facts because that is what makes money, delivers solutions and help those thirsty for knowledge to see and understand things clearly.

What is revealed below is one of the facts, showing what the SW is and much more, I am sure the poster you responded to is very ignorant of when he foolishly propagates the SW has nothing other than Lagos. Informed men know that it is Lagos that is actually over-developed and has nothing in comparison to most SW States.

https://m.guardian.ng/features/ogbomoso-takes-front-seat-in-cashew-cultivation/amp/

Cashew producing states are Kaduna, Abia, Kogi, Enugu, Kwara, Oyo, Niger, Imo, and Abuja FCT. But while Kogi leads the pack among the producing states, accounting for 60 per cent of the country’s total output, Oyo State, Ogbomoso, to be precise, is another cashew destination.

Unknown to many, The Guardian learnt that Ogbomoso is the home of best quality cashew, which has endeared the heart of importing countries. A recent visit to the ancient town attested to this as the mainstay of the residents.

During the farm tour of Hastom Farms, its Chief Executive, Mr. Debo Thomas said Ogbomoso has the best soil and climate for cashew in Nigeria and also produces the best quality cashew nuts.

1 Like

Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 19, 2021
theTranslator:

Lol congestion
No.
Its that simple
Is it anambra?
Enugu?? cheesy

Abeg don't mind them . They are driven by hate and terribly envious of the potentials of the SW which they deliberately play down with their dishonest talk of "SW is all about Lagos" when, in reality, all States of the SW have vast and under-utilized endowment waiting to be tapped optimally over the next 50 years at least.

The SE most of these hateful critics are from has what exactly? Is this not why they have abandoned the region in millions , and continue to do so daily, to make other regions of Nigeria their home?

If Nigeria separate it is the SW Oduduwa Republic that will get the bulk portion of any 'development credit facility' and FDI (foreign direct investment) from outside Nigeria to all her newly separated nations because pragmatic investors and world development agencies are into facts and reality. Not ignorant and petty hatred of others.

9 Likes

Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by theTranslator: 7:39am On Mar 19, 2021
OBALOLA55:
he isn't. Terrorist
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by Idiko1: 7:41am On Mar 19, 2021
theTranslator:

Remember the civil war
See Yemen

I like what's happening

We are tired!.

Who are dumbass "We" in the above crap?
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by theTranslator: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2021
Idiko1:

Who are dumbass "We" in the above crap?
must you be stupid??

1 Like

Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by Idiko1: 7:49am On Mar 19, 2021
Oshigun:

Indeed. They have even literally choked Lagos to death yet their raw hate for the Yorubas does not allow them see that other SW States have far more potentials than Lagos that the Yorubas would be able to utilize as development tools once Nigeria seperate and every region has full control of her resources and direction.

I like facts because that is what makes money, delivers solutions and help those thirsty for knowledge to see and understand things clearly.

What is revealed below is one of the facts, showing what the SW is and much more, I am sure the poster you responded to is very ignorant of when he foolishly propagates the SW has nothing other than Lagos. Informed men know that it is Lagos that is actually over-developed and has nothing in comparison to most SW States.

https://m.guardian.ng/features/ogbomoso-takes-front-seat-in-cashew-cultivation/amp/

Cashew producing states are Kaduna, Abia, Kogi, Enugu, Kwara, Oyo, Niger, Imo, and Abuja FCT. But while Kogi leads the pack among the producing states, accounting for 60 per cent of the country’s total output, Oyo State, Ogbomoso, to be precise, is another cashew destination.

Unknown to many, The Guardian learnt that Ogbomoso is the home of best quality cashew, which has endeared the heart of importing countries. A recent visit to the ancient town attested to this as the mainstay of the residents.

During the farm tour of Hastom Farms, its Chief Executive, Mr. Debo Thomas said Ogbomoso has the best soil and climate for cashew in Nigeria and also produces the best quality cashew nuts.

If cashew nuts are the backside of women, I say Ogbomosho had a mention other than that, it is just a red soil.
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by TrueNigerian300: 7:58am On Mar 19, 2021
Why are people shouting war up and down, this is 21st century there is no need for war if Nigerians have to go their separate ways. The people mostly shouting war are the elites who have everything to lose should Nigeria disintegrate. Why are they scaring people with war why not preach let us go our separate ways in peace, why the fear of war.

Nigeria is only working for less than 10% which is not acceptable. If war will fix Nigeria so shall it be do not let anybody scares you with war. We are already in a state of war and let's not pretend as if we are not.

If war will fix Nigeria it shouldn't be a problem for us stop scaring people with war. Nigeria doesn't have to go to war if we disintegrate only the foolish northerners think so and they will be slaughtered like the cows they are.

1 Like

Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by dgitrader(m): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2021
OP, southern unity or not, Somalia is what the north is degrading into, a wasteland faction used by tribal and radical warlords. The seeds were planted in the early sixties, the Kaduna and Jos crises of Obasanjo era watered it, the hatred for Jonathan blantantly fertilised it, now Buhari's bigotry tells us it's harvest time. Let the bandits solidify more factions, a great harvest is coming. Go and read up the Somalia civil war. I live in the north, the vast chunk of uncivilised and ungorvened landmass is shocking. That is the playgrounds of "yet to be coordinated warlords"(with due respect to Gumi the enabler).

1 Like

Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by theTranslator: 8:05am On Mar 19, 2021
Idiko1:

If cashew nuts are the backside of women, I say Ogbomosho had a mention other than that, it is just a red soil.
lol
Ignorance cashew is the mainstay of some countries economy
Cashew is far more important than coal cheesy
We have Gold, oil,limestone,
SW is not equal to SE

No matter how you delude yourself

That's why nnamdi is desperately attaching to the SS
Etinosa123 kinematics

4 Likes

Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by theTranslator: 8:07am On Mar 19, 2021
dgitrader:
OP, southern unity or not, Somalia is what the north is degrading into, a wasteland faction used by tribal and radical warlords. The seeds were planted in the early sixties, the Kaduna and Jos crises of Obasanjo era watered it, the hatred for Jonathan blantantly fertilised it, now Buhari's bigotry tells us it's harvest time. Let the bandits solidify more factions, a great harvest is coming. Go and read up the Somalia civil war. I live in the north, the vast chunk of uncivilised and ungorvened landmass is shocking. That is the playgrounds of "yet to be coordinated warlords"(with due respect to Gumi the enabler).
that's why I believe real federalism would solve Nigeria's problems

When the north sees that there is no free money and government anymore
They would sit up
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by dgitrader(m): 8:31am On Mar 19, 2021
theTranslator:
that's why I believe real federalism would solve Nigeria's problems

When the north sees that there is no free money and government anymore
They would sit up

Northern billionaire elites would rather die than see any change in the status quo. Do you know why they only marry within the same class? It's deeper than you think
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by theTranslator: 8:34am On Mar 19, 2021
dgitrader:

Northern billionaire elites would rather die than see any change in the status quo. Do you know why they only marry within the same class? It's deeper than you think
with the south now against them
They'll have to start thinking
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by Reeses: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2021
rexwalters:
They will manage it that way it is not your business just let them go first and then you will see how fast everything Will turn for them.
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by ProudDick: 8:58am On Mar 19, 2021
rexwalters:

Very dumb take.

Take away oil from the south south and nothing would be left. Take away nothing from the north and it still remains nothing.

Take away money from Dangote and he is just an almajiri. You see how dumb you sound? I don’t even need to take away nothing from you to know ware useless.

7 Likes

Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by omoharry(f): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2021
theTranslator:

Lol congestion
No.
Its that simple
Is it anambra?
Enugu?? cheesy
That stupid op you are quoting is an Hausa guy oo! you should always read in between the lines with their bitter comments when ever the issue of restructuring of the country comes up.They are nothing but a mentally lazy lots, who can only survive under quota system.Without this quota system, their elite will wither away over night..Though some Northerners are very hardworking but they seem to support their lazy leaders who have use religion to supressed thier thinking faculty..

1 Like

Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by theTranslator: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2021
omoharry:
That stupid op you are quoting is an Hausa guy oo! you should always read in between the lines with their bitter comments when ever the issue of restructuring of the country comes up.They are nothing but a mentally lazy lots, who can only survive under quota system.Without this quota system, their elite will wither away over night..Though some Northerners are very hardworking but they seem to support their lazy leaders who have use religion to supressed thier thinking faculty..
i know his character is northern but I also know that these IPOB guys are very good imposters most of the northerners accounts are for IPOB impostors
So my post will respond to both characters

2 Likes

Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by Omoboricash(m): 9:10am On Mar 19, 2021
rexwalters:
Unfortunately you don't know much about South West .
The feeding bottles from Federal government made SW looks as if they don't have resources to sustain herself .
Osun state..... Gold , agriculture
Ondo state: bitumen the second largest in the whole world , crude oil,agriculture
Ekiti state : agriculture
Oyo state : precious stone, limestone agriculture
Ogun state :agriculture , and industrialization

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NCAA Petitioned As Air Peace ‘disrespects’ Emir Of Kano / Labour party Faults Arise Tv, Cautions Peter Obi / What Language Is Most Spoken In Southern Nigeria After English & Pidgin Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.